What's new

35 Pak Olympic spectators held as terror suspects

Well, even if there were 35 arrested..if they were guilty of plotting something, they should have been arrested.

As it turns out they weren't. So someone was out to malign them. Obviously someone (not pleased with Pak-Sino relations) planted the information which thick *** jounrnalists of the Daily Times picked up on.

This news is from the daily times, which is a very prominent newspaper in Pakistan, it is'nt an Indian newspaper for God sake....

Secondly I love Pakistan, but, I just hate the extent to which they lose their self respect.... I mean the whole world knows Pakistanis have been detained, when there were people from 300 countries had visited China, the Chinese had even released the names of those detained, now insted of takeing the issue to them and fight for the self respect of the fellow Muslims, you go on to the extent of justifying the detention and blame somebody else for the news is simply pathetic!!!:hitwall:

Fo God sake read the entire thread with open eyes and shut up.

China denied arresting Pakistanis .

BEIJING: China on Friday denied as "sheer fabrication" reports that it had detained 35 Pakistanis after they were suspected of planning an attack on the ongoing Beijing Olympics.

A relevant Chinese department has denied a report by foreign media that China has detained 35 Pakistanis, saying it is a "sheer fabrication", Xinhua news agency reported. On Wednesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang had declined to comment on the report saying he did not have information on it.

"I don't have information yet (on this issue.) But I will check for you," Gang told reporters when asked to confirm reports in the Pakistani media.

The Daily Times reported that China had reportedly detained 35 Pakistanis visiting China to watch Olympics after they were suspected of planning to attack proceedings of the Games.

Beijing has asked Islamabad for details of the arrested in a letter that alleged 35 suspected Pakistani militants had arrived in China to attack proceedings at the Games, the report said.

In the past, China has demanded Pakistan to crackdown on separatists from its restive Xinjiang region, who are being trained in Pakistani terror camps.

China denies 'detaining' 35 Pakistanis ahead of Olympics-China-World-The Times of India

is someone going to kick the dirty donka of the person who was out here to malign Pakistan.

i wonder when will Indians and indian backed dailytimes will stop their shamful propaganda against Pakistan and stop tarnishing Pak-China relations ??

Well, even if there were 35 arrested..if they were guilty of plotting something, they should have been arrested.

As it turns out they weren't. So someone was out to malign them. Obviously someone (not pleased with Pak-Sino relations) planted the information which thick *** jounrnalists of the Daily Times picked up on.

Daily times is being funded by India.

Najam Sethi visits india regularly.

The paper is owned by Salman Tasir who married an Indian woman and his Sikh son is and wife are known for anti-Pakistan moves.

Wow....people are getting hysterical. Relax, China isn't going to dump Pakistan over some terrorists, real or imaginary.

Well, don't you want a free press?

It is the free media allowed in Pakistan that Daily Times has been able to even run a fake news story otherwise they would have been griled for any true story too.

Daily times is being funded by India.

Najam Sethi visits india regularly.

The paper is owned by Salman Tasir who married an Indian woman and his Sikh son is and wife are known for anti-Pakistan moves.

Why is the Daily Times allowed to conquer the media market? All papers work towards the national interest in India, France, UK, Germany, except Pakistan it seems.

Why is the Daily Times allowed to conquer the media market? All papers work towards the national interest in India, France, UK, Germany, except Pakistan it seems.

Blam Musharraf for giving too much freedom to media in Pakistan.

That's just your paranoia RR.

Indian papers have been talking about bowing down to Kashmiri separatists, which cannot be described as National Interest.

That's just your paranoia RR.

Indian papers have been talking about bowing down to Kashmiri separatists, which cannot be described as National Interest.

That is in the national interest. Kashmir is costing India more than its worth.

If I were an Indian, I'd want to be rid of Kashmir.

That is in the national interest. Kashmir is costing India more than its worth.

If I were an Indian, I'd want to be rid of Kashmir.

I knew you were going to say that.

The Government of India doesn't consider it as national interest. That's the point.

In any case, I'm not going to derail this thread.

Back
Top Bottom