What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

the list shows that it is not for defense ..you are increasing your attack power

Exactly. With recent deals and manufacturing ToT we are gaining the ability for power projection. Also the military is going to double it's soldiers in the next few years. So we we will have 600,000 soldiers instead of 350,000 soldiers.

30 Bil ??? And someone said MMRCA is the mother of all deals !!!

That's because this includes gunships, bombs and missiles as well. While our deal includes ONLY jets and their maintenance.

Those STEALTH F15 X 84 planes could wipe the floor with most air forces.

Thow in 72 Typhoons at $100m each we are talking about the MOST advanced AIR FORCE that money CAN BUY.

kIll ratio between one of these and standard fighter be it basic F16 THUNDER MIG29 MIRAGE2000 ETC wud be 5 or 10 TO one.

Assuming equal training.

MONEY TALKS in military matters

FOR me the F15 stealth fighter is 2nd only to F22 AND above TYPHOON RAFALE OR SU35B .. AND WILL REMAIN SO until the PAK FGFA comes into russian & indian air fiorces by 2020

:cheesy:

Those STEALTH F15 X 84 planes could wipe the floor with most air forces.

Thow in 72 Typhoons at $100m each we are talking about the MOST advanced AIR FORCE that money CAN BUY.

kIll ratio between one of these and standard fighter be it basic F16 THUNDER MIG29 MIRAGE2000 ETC wud be 5 or 10 TO one.

Assuming equal training.

MONEY TALKS in military matters

FOR me the F15 stealth fighter is 2nd only to F22 AND above TYPHOON RAFALE OR SU35B .. AND WILL REMAIN SO until the PAK FGFA comes into russian & indian air fiorces by 2020

:cheesy:

Though, one could buy an alien spaceship with death rays and still lose dog fights when the pilots are inexperienced and impotent.

Though, one could buy an alien spaceship with death rays and still lose dog fights when the pilots are inexperienced and impotent.

16 joint exercises last year was done by the RSAF with different airforces around the world. But sure you can continue to believe that if it makes you sleep at night.

Exactly. With recent deals and manufacturing ToT we are gaining the ability for power projection. Also the military is going to double it's soldiers in the next few years. So we we will have 600,000 soldiers instead of 350,000 soldiers.
do these plans are for attacking IRAN??

No for Iran's entertainment :lol:
We listen to your details about your comment. do you think KSA is preparing an attack against Iran.

What i was reading from Mosa, who i respect, is he is blaming Israel and always put the focus on them
about the KSA policy. When some people show in some exemple like Egypt the situation is not that simple.
You can see that in Iraq both proxies of our two countries kill each other... where damned is "the devil Israel"?

You accept or not, Israel is accepted by UNO and should be respected to be
And diplomacy is the process of the smart people for the Palestinians (with economy pressure) not war and threatening

It is a good deal from KSA even if i was myself in the affairs, i would invest my money in something else
I am more sad about the poor people of KSA that they would benefit some good investment than buying nice tools for war
some people prefer improve diplomacy some prefer improve tools for war, everyone its morality and business

16 joint exercises last year was done by the RSAF with different airforces around the world. But sure you can continue to believe that if it makes you sleep at night.
Cuz, are you familiar with this phrase?
"Me against my brother; my brother and me against my cousin; Me, my brother, and my cousin against the world"
I am not worried.

How dare you forget the sacrifices we made for the Arabic and Muslim world during the Arab-Israeli wars. Have you forgotten how King Faisal risked his life for you so that you may win your war against Israel stopping the US from intervening directly?? Have you forgotten how our oil tankers who were on their way to the US and Europe shifted their course and instead went to Egypt?? have you forgotten the Saudi brigade that were sent to Egypt to rescue the Third army but the war stopped before they took action?? Have you forgotten how in 67 we "WERE" fighting Egypt but RIGHT AFTER we went into complete brotherhood ties with Egypt??

Never use the term Wahabi again. That is a Shia invention for consumption of the masses.

Oh and Egyptians are still angry to his day because we stopped co-operation on the Arabic Military Industries program that we sponsored and to this call us traitors for it. They seem to forget that the only reason it was stopped was because Egypt signed the peace treaty thus its reason was exhausted. After Egyptian bad experience with Soviet weapons we made an agreement to make our own but how can we continue to work on making weapons with a country with "Friendly ties" with Israel I hope you understand.
I am not sure what your response has to do with me post Mosa. You are saying that your leaders policies represent all the Saudi people. I won't say that Sadat or Mubarak policies represented 20% of the Egyptians, and i believe it is the same for you guys... If you really think that all our leaders including yours, are American puppets, then you really need to check our hitory. How about you compare America's policies in the past 60 years, and compare it to your leaders policies, and our leaders policies matter of fact.

We listen to your details about your comment. do you think KSA is preparing an attack against Iran.

What i was reading from Mosa, who i respect, is he is blaming Israel and always put the focus on them
about the KSA policy. When some people show in some exemple like Egypt the situation is not that simple.
You can see that in Iraq both proxies of our two countries kill each other... where damned is "the devil Israel"?

You accept or not, Israel is accepted by UNO and should be respected to be
And diplomacy is the process of the smart people for the Palestinians (with economy pressure) not war and threatening

It is a good deal from KSA even if i was myself in the affairs, i would invest my money in something else
I am more sad about the poor people of KSA that they would benefit some good investment than buying nice tools for war
some people prefer improve diplomacy some prefer improve tools for war, everyone its morality and business

50% of the money on this deal will turn back to the country on the form of an offset agreement. We have raised the offset mark from 35% to 50% last year for a reason. Boeing and Lockhead & Martin are going to drop serious amount of cash into our companies with state of the art technology to boot. The Typhoon Offset agreements gave us access to technologies we could have never dreamed of 10 years ago and it only made us more hungry for the same. I mean in this deal the Saudi spokesman said we will be the ones making the Wings and front fuelsages exactly what Turkey got with the F-16 at first.

Cuz, are you familiar with this phrase?
"Me against my brother; my brother and me against my cousin; Me, my brother, and my cousin against the world"
I am not worried.
You have to give them some credit, this is the first time ever that an Arab country have an Air force as strong as yours, and it is huge knowing how it was almost impossible in the past that Arabs could beat in the a war with your huge advantage in this area, especially in a desert war.

I may be wrong, but it seems US is grooming Saudis as an additional tool for attacking Iran, for what other purpose US/Saudis would make such offensive package?

we will be the ones making the Wings and front fuelsages exactly what Turkey got with the F-16 at first.
oh what a hard thing to do.good job

Back
Top Bottom