What's new

3 suspected Chinese spies arrested at Indo-Nepal border

come on guys we dont know the facts. may be they r happy going tourists (who jus did not carry visa) just wanting to take pics of indian posts so that they can later boast and show their trophies to their freinds.

if it can be verified from nepali authorities/indian embassy in nepal abt genuine ness of individuals, then release the poor fellows.

That was meant to be a sarcastic comment :tup: :cheers:

I am sure most are innocent tourists, but given the fact that they were without documents, it becomes a routine procedure for the troops to take them into interrogation.

Sorry I forgot that it is routine for ToI to report lost tourists as "3 Chinese Secret Agents arrested during Secret mission to Spy on India!!"

Also you have to understand, Chinese people LOVE taking pictures. Rarely will you see a tour group here from China with a camera slung around the neck of every other person.

Sorry I forgot that it is routine for ToI to report lost tourists as "3 Chinese Secret Agents arrested during Secret mission to Spy on India!!"

After all they have to live up to the reputation and hype that you guys are creating for TOI in this forum :D

Also you have to understand, Chinese people LOVE taking pictures. Rarely will you see a tour group here from China with a camera slung around the neck of every other person.

That is true, even the very oldest ones will spend the time to learn how to use digital camcorders.

The koreans are worse.....:china:

Usually there boards with messages that taking pics is prohibited here.

They'll be released,

what were these innocent citizens doing in India without proper documents and clicking pics of army installations :what:

Bad thing that Indian border force don't know how to make "Mok muka" i mean DEAL so i think their demands were high so these innocents are named as spies.

What if those people turned out to be migrant workers or something like that...

What if those people turned out to be migrant workers or something like that...

Well hopefully they ll be released after investigation and if they are innocent(which they probably are) am sure Chinese consular services must be all over the matter as we speak :cheers:

Great illegal border crossing from bangladesh, terrorists from pakistan, don't tell me china is starting :sick:

Talk about bad neighborhood :rolleyes:

:cheers:

you reap what you sow......you would be better advised to learn to co-exist and live as a responsible and friendly neighbour

I hope the tourists are not subjected to torture and forced confessions :cry:

Do you hope tourist must have proper paper work before visiting other country? Or Should I hope you don’t want to accept mistake?

Back
Top Bottom