What's new

2 Chinese arrested for illegally entering India

When you're catching the Indians Scam centers Spread throughout the country ?? Maybe their business model doesn't count as a scam ? 🤔✨
Nearly every scam call is from India I get a couple a week.. YT has quite interesting and funny clips scamsters messing with the wrong people.

Exactly. They could be based in India permanently to continue looting while returning to their native country once in a while to distribute their loot.
Now learn what's parmanently
1655173617113.png

Now that you've learnt how to take a snapshot, read it again. Carefully. I have full faith you will eventually understand it.

And after reading carefully what major revelation am I supposed to find? like these people are "immigrants" settled in India "permanently"? you broken mental aptitude can only function at a suboptimal lvl but mouth run nonstop.

Last edited:
And after reading carefully what major revelation am I supposed to find? like these people are "immigrants" settled in India "permanently"? you broken mental aptitude can only function at a suboptimal lvl but mouth run nonstop.

Sigh. One has to explain everything to the Chinese, even when its obvious.

When you immigrate permanently, it doesn't mean you can't return to your old country of residence. You are confusing immigration with exile.

Now look up "exile".

Please help those poor Chinese at border, they desperately want to flee brutal CCP regime, they even hate Chinese land only want to settle on pure Indian land... Please help and show the world.

Sigh. One has to explain everything to the Chinese, even when its obvious.

When you immigrate permanently, it doesn't mean you can't return to your old country of residence. You are confusing immigration with exile.

Now look up "exile".
? And where did u get they were living permanently? they clearly had Chinese passports and was set to return after spending a few days in Delhi for their business .

Where does it say they were returning permanently?
you are the one claiming they were immigrants so onus on you to prove that.

By your logic ,anyone that comes to India and returns after few days are immigrant.

? And where did u get they were living permanently? they clearly had Chinese passports and was set to return after spending a few days in Delhi for their business .
"business"? Is that what they call crime in China?

this makes no sense. making international scam calls from India must be quite expensive I assume. that's why these groups are usually based in Hongkong or Macau

Scamming Indians at the bottom of the Economic ladder.

Back
Top Bottom