What's new

3 suspected Chinese spies arrested at Indo-Nepal border

Do they have any document to prove themselves as tourist??If yes,then no law can take them to custody..If no here arises a Big problem ..:tongue:

It will not be just our problem, it will be your problem too.

Let's wait and see how it turns out.

Once again the newspaper said"suspected" spies, and given the circumstances these people were caught in any country in the world would suspect them.

Really, has any official charge been filed before they became "suspected spies"? Did the authority of India claim they were arrest under the accusation of spying?

How does Indian judiciary work? Do you guys call people suspect before a charge is filed against him?

Hope that clears it up. Besides after interrogation they were sent to Delhi most probably handed over to the Chinese consular officials. I mean its not that hard to understand. If tomorrow i rock up at say one of the Chinese outposts in Tibet without visa or permit and start taking photos what would the consequences be. Some people here argue just for the sake of arguing :rolleyes:

You will be arrested, but people won't be in a hurry to call you spy. There won't be news with a title like" suspected Indian spy arrested in Tibet" before the authority says you are.

Don't behave like they are caught inside your territory.

Do they have any document to prove themselves as tourist??If yes,then no law can take them to custody..If no here arises a Big problem ..:tongue:

Do you have proof saying they are spies before you made that accustaion?

Taking them into custody for not having documents is one thing, calling them spies without showing any evidence is quite another. I am ok with the former, but I can't tolerate the latter.

Do you have proof saying they are spies before you made that accustaion?

Taking them into custody for not having documents is one thing, calling them spies without showing any evidence is quite another. I am ok with the former, but I can't tolerate the latter.
The three, identified as Liao Xing, Yu Dangli and Yang Liu, were arrested by Shashastra Seema Bal (SSB) near Rupedhiya border in Uttar Pradesh on January 17 when they were taking pictures of some important installations.

An Indian PAN card, two mobiles and a camera were recovered from them.

They were booked for illegally entering the country and under the Passport Act.

3 Chinese arrested in India are tourists not spies: China - The Times of India

An Indian PAN card ??? ... they are spies ....

Really, has any official charge been filed before they became "suspected spies"? Did the authority of India claim they were arrest under the accusation of spying?

How does Indian judiciary work? Do you guys call people suspect before a charge is filed against him?

You will be arrested, but people won't be in a hurry to call you spy. There won't be news with a title like" suspected Indian spy arrested in Tibet" before the authority says you are.

Do you happen to know what "prima facie" mean? If not google it and give it a rest. Chinese embassy and Indian authorities are taking care of it :cheers:

China urges India to properly handle detention

Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei made the remarks in response to a question on China's reaction on the issue.
He said three Chinese tourists recently strayed into Indian territory from Nepal when travelling at the Nepalese-Indian border and were detained by Indian Police.

The Chinese embassy in India are contacting Indian Police for further information, and asking the Indian side to properly deal with the issue, said Hong.

Yup not without visa and proper paperwork, India-China Friendship has'nt reached that stage where we can let each other in without visa:lol:.

And as for the rest of you trolls, put yourselves in our shoes. Picture this, three Indian nationals sneak into China through Nepal without visa or permit and start talking photos near your armed forces camps. What would you do? what would any country too :hitwall:

Sorry but this argument would bare better if these folks didn't look such an unprofessional bunch.

Img177.jpg

Snake must have had a camera.

Sorry but this argument would bare better if these folks didn't look such an unprofessional bunch.

Img177.jpg

And you dig out a dead topic to troll? Don't have much else going in your life?

Or are you mad about the good quality snake meat being wasted? :lol:

And you dig out a dead topic to troll? Don't have much else going in your life?

Or are you mad about the good quality snake meat being wasted? :lol:

I've been away for about a week precisely because I am busy with life. This was the last thread I posted on.

and as a word of advice, you might want to watch the ethnic slurs if you want to last in this forum. Not that I particularly care about your presence :)

(also the picture came from the official website of the SSB http://www.ssb.nic.in/shared/imagepg/Img177.jpg)

I've been away for about a week precisely because I am busy with life. This was the last thread I posted on.

and as a word of advice, you might want to watch the ethnic slurs if you want to last in this forum. Not that I particularly care about your presence :)

(also the picture came from the official website of the SSB http://www.ssb.nic.in/shared/imagepg/Img177.jpg)

Firstly, not really an ethnic slur, people in India eat snakes too.

Secondly what according to you is wrong with that photo? What makes you think they are not a "professional" force, care to divulge?

They have been doing their job well for the past 50 years, not to be judged by some foreigners based on their looks. They are good enough for us Indians and thats what should matter. The matter is all sorted out now anyways, so you could have commented on that instead you decided to question the not so"professional" looks of the SSB.

@ Card-Sharp: What makes you think they are unprofessional? I am curious, since you being a senior and respected by Indian members to some extent, how did you came to this conclusion?

Last edited:

Img177.jpg

Don't you know snakes have a 8 MP camera in eyes with built-in memory. Geez.. you must see our Tamil Films based on Snakes. :hitwall:

Movie: Neeya
The dead snake do a slideshow of pics in its eyes, showing who are all killed that snake, so that the other snake will revenge the killers.. (see even data transfer is possible between snakes!!):woot:

Back
Top Bottom