What's new

3 retired Generals to be court-martialed in NLC scam

Do get a copy of it, read and ask seniors to help you out comprehending it :)
Then what?
Frame it and hang the copy in my office?

It is strange that a bloody (not my words, he enjoy hearing this word - check his past posts) civilian is telling me about a book which i read everyday because of my very profession?

It is even stranger that he then advises me to get a copy of it, when his common sense (if had any) could have told him that the book was probably laying with me when i replied to his rants (or how could i have noted him the Chapter and contents of the section of a book whose one volume is distributed well over 1500 pages)?

Now that's the level of understanding which i have to deal with everyday and still they have the cheeks to monger about something which is quite normal in military circles around the world.

My whole concern is that military in general doesnot feel answerable to civilian authority, biggest badmash of the country, should not be exaggeration.

You know what, one feels subordinate to someone only if that someone is able to overshadow you in any terms (knowledge, physical appearance, authority etc). But when that someone knows a tosh about the matter under discussion, how would he expect that people are going to treat him properly especially when every effort to explain the matter to him had failed to have any effect on him, and that he is still adamant on raising baseless accusations, exaggerating the issue and creating things out of thin air?

So buddy, if that would be the case and you will not pay heed to what others are saying and not listen to the other side of the story, shyt is the only thing you are going to get in return.

they resist law just like untamed dogs, and that was the reason NAB is not allowed to pursue the probe on retired/reinstated officers, a court martial would save the big guns.

even when DG ISI Pasha was to answer the parliament about the OBL being under Army protection and American operation, he gave the briefing to parliament without wearing his uniform, which explains alot the mentality of military elite.

Pakistan Army: Can

May be it can push some sense into you.

P.S. "Major" is a slot where majority chunk of officers retire.. as for who you are, or what you are, I have no concerns whatsoever, for all I can guess is that you appear to be quite ill mannered on this forum.

By this definition, Tattoo is what we Pakistanis call to those who campaign for a political party, so you want me to call you with this name from now onwards?Deal?

btw, if found not guilty, will they get promotions too, eh? :D

Is this is how IK was able to reach the top slot in PTI? Or you managed to earn the 'Elite' badge on PDF?

What NAB or Accountability bureau brought out of AZ, NICL, Arslan Iftikhar cases. Here it's very easy for accused to question integrity of officers and even head of institutions and some times so much of executive pressure that nothing could be proved and all accused managed escape. In case of reinstatement these guys won't be having such excuses and allegations.
Beysharmi hai na.

Politicians ko point out karaygain to mulk ka bhala hojayega, yehe tu Leader jisay log chahtay nahi.

Fauj ko khowar karo, shayed in ki daal gul jaye, ye hai inki strategy.

As far as General Pasha not wearing uniform before parliament is concerned, working dress of DG ISI is not uniform so he was in his working dress and those whose working dress was uniform were in uniform, you may see old recordings, Kayani and Rao can be seen in uniforms. Rest all are your emotions.

This is Google image search for Gen Pasha:
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...m=isch&ei=jbJNUIXdEaap0QW4sICYDA&start=0&sa=N

See on how many occasions he is wearing uniform (expect in a military gathering - he has to uniform when meeting the COAS).

Hence, my dhowai; they lack common sense, knowledge and back ground of the issue, yet they consider themselves qualified to rant and monger (or as i say ******, moan and complain) about an issue which they know nothing of, expect what they can gather from cheeky media who sensationalize every issue to score cheap points.

NLC is said to be white elephant
Please, read the following:
Again, 'on job' training for personnel without burdening the National exchequer:
slide22w.jpg

NLC, well you can think of it as the part of the Disaster Management Authorities, again they are doing what they are going to do in war. It's an ingenious way of providing 'free of cost' training:

You would do your country disservice, if you base your opinion just on one person's viewpoint. The elections, and their outcome affect the uniformed and civilians alike.

Bhai ji, perceptions shape opinions.

Seriously, if this is what actually lie inside PTI, then i dont them to be in power. Insy tu behtar PPP or PML he hai, atleast baat tu insaano wali kartay hain, chahay kitnay he bray chawal he kyn na hon. Even Zardari has brains, though it leans toward the evil side. Atleast he knows how to deal with complicated issues.

Ye tu bhai aik seedhay sadhay mamlay ko mazeed uljhanay k mahir hain. Lagwa daingy Pakistan ko ye agar yehe stance raha inka.

It is even stranger that he then advises me to get a copy of it, when his common sense (if had any) could have told him that the book was probably laying with me when i replied to his rants (or how could i have noted him the Chapter and contents of the section of a book whose one volume is distributed well over 1500 pages)?..................

Sir, is the said book available online for "bloody civilians" to peruse as well, or is it regarded as being above us? :D

Sir, is the said book available online for "bloody civilians" to peruse as well, or is it regarded as being above us? :D

No.

It is not available online for the bloody civilians (looks like you guys enjoy it, i think i'll keep on giving you some more of this enjoyment).

Not because it contains confidential subjects, rather no one has been kind enough to scan and upload approx 3000 pages over the interwebz.

If you are so shokeen of ready law books, please try searching for Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) online, as half of the MPML contains nothing but extracts from PPC, 1/4 is Qanoon-e-Shahadat, and Hadd and Tazir and only the remaining 1/4 is military law. i.e. MPML is nothing but just a few additions of stricter (military) punishments to Pakistan Penal Code and certain specific crimes pertaining to any military e.g. Disobyeing a lawful command, sentry sleeping on duty, loss of weapon/ammo, misuse of military vehicle etc etc.

That's to say, if you make PPC stricter, the result is MPML.

The book mentions powers of different officers/appointments to award certain punishments and the legal binding in case a punishment is given through an administrative action.

Example;

Section xyz.
Deals with misuse of unifrom.
Gives the definition of what misusing of unifrom implies.

- Gives examples of how it can be misused.

- Tells that if established through a court martial that the accused has indeed misused his uniform, he can be awarded (a maximum) of 15 years in civil jail.

i am sure you must be knowing that law books only mention the maximum punishment for a crime, not the minimum or darmiyani.

No.

It is not available online for the bloody civilians (looks like you guys enjoy it, i think i'll keep on giving you some more of this enjoyment).

Not because it contains confidential subjects, rather no one has been kind enough to scan and upload approx 3000 pages over the interwebz.

Thank you for that post.

I do find it interesting that that such a basic document has not been updated into a digital form, for ready reference and internal uses, in addition to the one we are talking about here.

(For me, please feel free to also use "bloody foreigner" or "damn yankee" (or even worse) depending on your mood for the day. :D )

NLC is said to be white elephant

it is one of the very few profit making govt. organizations, further more as of last year it has payed off all its outstanding debts/liabilities and as it stands right now, it is debt free org and that is no mean feat.

it is one of the very few profit making govt. organizations, further more as of last year it has payed off all its outstanding debts/liabilities and as it stands right now, it is debt free org and that is no mean feat.

That question in this thread is not whether NLC is debt-free; it is whether it is corruption-free. That is the reason there is a court-martial being constituted.

Thank you for that post.
No, thank you.

You'll just know why in a while.

I do find it interesting that that such a basic document has not been updated into a digital form, for ready reference and internal uses, in addition to the one we are talking about here.
Haan..

Unfortunately this is poor Pakistan, unlike the country you belong to we dont have much of our official documents online. It took me 3 hours to find our Constitution online and downloaded it just to find out that the it was the Urdu version that too each page saved a a JPEG :hitwall:

(For me, please feel free to also use "bloody foreigner" or "damn yankee" (or even worse) depending on your mood for the day. :D )
Sure, you know you guys cant expect sympathy from me ;)

Ok

So back to why i was thanking you VCheng.

i just found out why and how this Leader bhai was yapping about this 'section 16'.

Actually, to keep the things in perspective i must tell you all that when i used the acronym MPML for the first time on this thread, sir Leader might have gone curious so as what this balla is. So he does the next 'logical' thing; google it :D

And guess what he finds:

Section 16 of the Pakistan Military Law and Manual of Pakistan « PKPolitics Discuss

This is the second or third search result on Google if you search for Manual of Pakistan Military Law.

Now, when sir Leader probably visited the above mentioned link, his life changed, why? Because he exactly found something that he was looking for; something to bash the military.

Some SOB (i will call him that even on his face because he is a bloody liar and a hypocrite as he has deliberately given wrong info) namely 'KHAN_Sahib' revealed the following on that link:

Section 16 of the Pakistan Military Law and Manual of Pakistan:

This Law was a British Army Law which was adopted by both Pakistan and india after the Partition. This Law gives the Power and Authority to the Chief of Army Staff to fire any Army personnel without giving any reasons. The Chief won't face a court martial despite any irregularity. India changed this law and hence we see, that they have Court martialled Top generals but Pakistan Army kept this section to protect their top brass from any litigation.

Talking about his arrest, General (retired) Ziauddin said he was kept in custody for two years at the headquarters of the 111 Brigade. He said that he was told by a junior officer that he (Ziauddin) had been removed from service. Later, he added, he was given a hand-written order that he was removed under section 16 of the Pakistan Military Law and Manual of Pakistan Military Law but he was never court martialled.

According to Ziauddin, the removal orders of any senior officer are to be signed by the prime minister or the president. But his dismissal orders, which were sent to the then president, Rafiq Tarar, were not signed by the latter. Evidently, the dismissal orders must have been backdated and signed by Pervez Musharraf once he took over as president, he conjectured.

Ziauddin said that Musharraf confiscated his property and deprived him of his retirement benefits. The retired ISI chief today lives in a one-canal house owned by his wife. He claimed that for most of Musharraf’s tenure he lived under strict observation and surveillance and most of his former colleagues avoided meeting him.

I am not discussing General Ziauddin's role in the military coup but I am quite concerned that our Military has remained a "Holy Cow" despite so rapid changes around the globe. It's time that Pakistan Army change it's ways and become an accessible institution when it comes to corruption and irregularities.

What do you guys think?
Posted 1 year ago on 12 Mar 2011 18:37 #

So after reading this BS, sir Leader without inquiring anything further (typical Pakistani) came charging here and tried to teach Military Law to a serving fauji, especially when he was already busy court martialing two of his undercommand soldiers (bad luck Leader).

So this is how all this shyt happened, and i was wondering, until now, how this Section 16 had to do ANYTHING with this thread??!!

So thankyou VCheng for asking me about the MPML, i wasnt going to search it for you as i was surfing from a mobile, but then i did look for PPC as this is something that could have been available on the internet. Rest is history.

So before i end this lecture, i must say a few words about this AH KHAN_Sahib and his post.

1) The section 16 of MPML (not the facking Pakistan Military Law and Manual of Pakistan- PMLMP as sir Leader copy/pasted it just the same) DOES NOT deal with "Power and Authority to the Chief of Army Staff to fire any Army personnel without giving any reasons.".

2) It is Section 17 that deals with authority of the COAS to dismiss any person subject to the Act (that's to say someone upon whom Military Law is applicable - Military law is not applicable on civilians and those who have not been "Attested" i.e. not have been administered an Oath i.e. only Officers and Soldier of Pakistan Army have been administered an Oath), provided it has been established through a facking Court Martial that the accused has committed a crime that warrants a punishment that of 'Dismissal from Service'

i wish i could scan this section and paste it here, but i wont. These guys dont worth it and seriously i dont want to get into trouble because some PTI e-warrior.

3) Section 16 (the one referred to in Khan Sahib's and Leader's post) deals and states the authority of the Federal Government (not that of the COAS and thus proved k Khan Sahid bakwas karahy thay) to dismiss anybody subject to the Act (refer above). i.e. If a general has to be removed from service, then it is this Section of MPML/PPC basing upon which the Court conducting the inquiry has the authority to dismiss him from service.

It is just like as i said in my previous post that MPML gives the definition of the crime and defines the powers of Officers to award a certain punishment, why? Because only the Competent Authority can award a particular punishment, not every tom, dick and harry. You have to quote the authority from the MPML before awarding a punishment that yes, you in the capacity of the appointment/designation you are serving in, you have the authority as per page 123, section ABC, Rule XYZ of MPML to award that particular punishment and hence the MPML gives out in detail these authorities which the likes of Khan Sahib twisted and fooled many idiots---> Further explanation:

Whereas the bloody civilians think that there is just one thing known as a Court Martial, what they dont know is that there are 4 kind of Court Martial, namely;

Summary Court Martial (SCM)

District Court Martial (DCM)

Field General Court Martial (FGCM)

General Court Martial (GCM)

Now each of them is a court martial, but they differ in two aspects;

1) The amount of (maximum) punishment that can be awarded through them.

2) The Officer entitled to convene/sanction a court martial.

That's to say, a SCM can only award a maximum punishment of Dismissal from Service (to Soldiers ONLY) and a maximum of 1 year of civil jail (to soldiers ONLY), and it can be conducted by minimum an officer of the rank of a Captain, provided the CO has given him written permission and sanction, even then the final authority of signing the punishment is the Brigade Commander (Brigadier), and not even the CO (Lt Col), unlike what Leader and this bloody Khan Sahib tried to portray.

Now if a CO wants or in case the crime committed by the soldier is so grave that he wants that the soldiers should get punishment which is more than 1 year civil jail, then he cant do anything about it i.e. he cant give this (more) punishment through a SCM, rather he must get sanction for conducting a DCM which in case would be granted by the Corps Commander (not even the GOC) and after the permission has been given, even then atleast an Officer of the rank of a Full Colonel or a Brigadier will conduct the (District) Court Martial, and not the CO (Lt Col).

That's to say, a CO dont have the power to convene a DCM.

So now you guys can well imagine who can conduct a FGCM and then the GCM.

And hence once again, the need to spell out the authorities who can award punishments or as per Khan Sahib/Leader fire 'anyone' without 'any reason'.

Point to be noted is that the inquiry may still be conducted by a Lt Col or a Brigadier, but the punishment awarding authority would be the Corp Commander or the COAS (Section 17) or Min of Def or in case of higher issues; the Federal Government (Section 16).

Unlike the Jungle Raj that sir Leader and his PTI wants to impose in Pakistan, there are laws that are followed in military.

One more thing, after someone has been awarded a punishment through a court martial, he still reserves the right to appeal to a senior court for review of the court martial like it happens in any other civilian court.

As per law, the 'Form of Appeal' (through which the individual can forward his appeal) is supposed to be handed over to the accused atleast 12 hours before the court martial announces him the punishment.

i remember a soldier who had committed a murder was to be sentence Umer Kaid was set free by the same very FGCM which was supposed to award him punishment just because the accused was not given the bloody 'Form of Appeal' atleast 12 hours before the proceeding of the Court Martial.

So guess what the dude did, right at the time when his was being sentenced, he raised an objection and said that he has not been handed over the Form of Appeal and thus cannot be awarded any punishment.

He was right!

His lawyer (which is known a Friend of Accused in military language) played it and he was given a go home free card right there and then!! Just like it happens in a Civilian Court if some stupidity is done (cases against Zardari are a case in point).

He then was arrested again, the entire Court was replaced and the entire proceedings/inquiry of Court Martial was done again and then he was awarded the punishment, unlike the Jungle Raj as presented by Leader and the bloody Khan Sahib.

So, the bottom line is, please be wary of rascals like Khan Sahibs (and his disciples) and listen to the ones who has actual knowledge about something.

There's a reason i get angry on these guys. i have conducted quite a few court martials during my service, and i know how painful they are. i have dismissed soldiers from service, i have sent people to jail and i have demoted people, so in a sense i have seen the other side of this life.

i have seen people begging for mercy, i have seen people weeping over their crimes, i have seen people (including Officers) being sentenced to lifetime in jail just because he unknowingly did something and was caught, but still the justice had to be served.

You know that this particular punishment might be more than what he deserved, but then in the interest of discipline and to make an example for the rest of the unit so that no other can think of screwing up again, one has to give exemplary punishment and believe me it's painful.

But when idiots try to act smart and think they know more and try to argue with someone who has killed, carried bodies of torn up men, have gone through the experience of making and ruining the lives of ordinary people, then the things get complicated!

Let me ask you guys, how many of you has selected people for a job which you know is going to feed him for a life time?

How many of you said no to someone knowing that he has worked so hard for it (refer ISSB)?

How many of you has said; no he cant make a Lt Col from Major, thus booking his career?

How many of you have made a decision which resulted in the deaths of 3, 4, may be 10 people?

How many of you have made decisions which resulted in saving the lives of 50 people?

Yes, you might have hired or fired sweepers, maids and your drivers, but none of you have fired someone and stamped him with the phrase; 'Unfit for employment in Civilian Life'. Meaning thereby, bhoka mar jayega bechara.

You may have made decisions which might have brought the company you serve in a fortune, but it never would have been anything like saving an actual life, or was it?

How many of you here have snatched the bread and butter of a man who has served for 20 years in an institution?

But you had to do it. You had to do it because justice demanded so. You had to do it because that's what you were paid for to do.

Us soldier ya officer ka khayal nahi ata when you are screwing someone, but uskay bachon ka khayal zaror ata hai aik dafa, but then justice is not served on emotions, it is done to make examples.

Now a Justice of High Court doing this might not be touched, because that's his only job, and he deals with such cases as part of his livelihood. But it do leave a mark on our lives. And that's why we see life differently, no wonder one who has seen people getting blown up is allergic to bullshyt.

And then people come here with a tool known as Laptop, sit in their stinking couches and try to narrate stories to me?

They try to present a picture which is totally opposite to what happens in reality?

Meter to out hota hai na bhai phir!

So thankyou VCheng for asking me about the MPML, i wasnt going to search it for you as i was surfing from a mobile, but then i did look for PPC as this is something that could have been available on the internet. Rest is history...............

See, sometimes someone as useless a person as VCheng on DefPk can be useful too! :P

VCheng the document is available online but only to subscribed members.

What Xeric doesnot comprehend here is language of the law, he reads it like a layman and conclude with his own made up logic... sorry that wont help you, get a crash course and then talk !!

On topic : Only time will reveal that the purpose of reinstating retired high ranked officers is to protect them and save the shame of saving the bloody civilian courts...

No, thank you.

You'll just know why in a while.

Haan..

Unfortunately this is poor Pakistan, unlike the country you belong to we dont have much of our official documents online. It took me 3 hours to find our Constitution online and downloaded it just to find out that the it was the Urdu version that too each page saved a a JPEG :hitwall:

Sure, you know you guys cant expect sympathy from me ;)

Ok

So back to why i was thanking you VCheng.

i just found out why and how this Leader bhai was yapping about this 'section 16'.

Actually, to keep the things in perspective i must tell you all that when i used the acronym MPML for the first time on this thread, sir Leader might have gone curious so as what this balla is. So he does the next 'logical' thing; google it :D

And guess what he finds:

Section 16 of the Pakistan Military Law and Manual of Pakistan « PKPolitics Discuss

This is the second or third search result on Google if you search for Manual of Pakistan Military Law.

Now, when sir Leader probably visited the above mentioned link, his life changed, why? Because he exactly found something that he was looking for; something to bash the military.

Some SOB (i will call him that even on his face because he is a bloody liar and a hypocrite as he has deliberately given wrong info) namely 'KHAN_Sahib' revealed the following on that link:

So after reading this BS, sir Leader without inquiring anything further (typical Pakistani) came charging here and tried to teach Military Law to a serving fauji, especially when he was already busy court martialing two of his undercommand soldiers (bad luck Leader).

So this is how all this shyt happened, and i was wondering, until now, how this Section 16 had to do ANYTHING with this thread??!!

So thankyou VCheng for asking me about the MPML, i wasnt going to search it for you as i was surfing from a mobile, but then i did look for PPC as this is something that could have been available on the internet. Rest is history.

So before i end this lecture, i must say a few words about this AH KHAN_Sahib and his post.

1) The section 16 of MPML (not the facking Pakistan Military Law and Manual of Pakistan- PMLMP as sir Leader copy/pasted it just the same) DOES NOT deal with "Power and Authority to the Chief of Army Staff to fire any Army personnel without giving any reasons.".

2) It is Section 17 that deals with authority of the COAS to dismiss any person subject to the Act (that's to say someone upon whom Military Law is applicable - Military law is not applicable on civilians and those who have not been "Attested" i.e. not have been administered an Oath i.e. only Officers and Soldier of Pakistan Army have been administered an Oath), provided it has been established through a facking Court Martial that the accused has committed a crime that warrants a punishment that of 'Dismissal from Service'

i wish i could scan this section and paste it here, but i wont. These guys dont worth it and seriously i dont want to get into trouble because some PTI e-warrior.

3) Section 16 (the one referred to in Khan Sahib's and Leader's post) deals and states the authority of the Federal Government (not that of the COAS and thus proved k Khan Sahid bakwas karahy thay) to dismiss anybody subject to the Act (refer above). i.e. If a general has to be removed from service, then it is this Section of MPML/PPC basing upon which the Court conducting the inquiry has the authority to dismiss him from service.

It is just like as i said in my previous post that MPML gives the definition of the crime and defines the powers of Officers to award a certain punishment, why? Because only the Competent Authority can award a particular punishment, not every tom, dick and harry. You have to quote the authority from the MPML before awarding a punishment that yes, you in the capacity of the appointment/designation you are serving in, you have the authority as per page 123, section ABC, Rule XYZ of MPML to award that particular punishment and hence the MPML gives out in detail these authorities which the likes of Khan Sahib twisted and fooled many idiots---> Further explanation:

Whereas the bloody civilians think that there is just one thing known as a Court Martial, what they dont know is that there are 4 kind of Court Martial, namely;

Summary Court Martial (SCM)

District Court Martial (DCM)

Field General Court Martial (FGCM)

General Court Martial (GCM)

Now each of them is a court martial, but they differ in two aspects;

1) The amount of (maximum) punishment that can be awarded through them.

2) The Officer entitled to convene/sanction a court martial.

That's to say, a SCM can only award a maximum punishment of Dismissal from Service (to Soldiers ONLY) and a maximum of 1 year of civil jail (to soldiers ONLY), and it can be conducted by minimum an officer of the rank of a Captain, provided the CO has given him written permission and sanction, even then the final authority of signing the punishment is the Brigade Commander (Brigadier), and not even the CO (Lt Col), unlike what Leader and this bloody Khan Sahib tried to portray.

Now if a CO wants or in case the crime committed by the soldier is so grave that he wants that the soldiers should get punishment which is more than 1 year civil jail, then he cant do anything about it i.e. he cant give this (more) punishment through a SCM, rather he must get sanction for conducting a DCM which in case would be granted by the Corps Commander (not even the GOC) and after the permission has been given, even then atleast an Officer of the rank of a Full Colonel or a Brigadier will conduct the (District) Court Martial, and not the CO (Lt Col).

That's to say, a CO dont have the power to convene a DCM.

So now you guys can well imagine who can conduct a FGCM and then the GCM.

And hence once again, the need to spell out the authorities who can award punishments or as per Khan Sahib/Leader fire 'anyone' without 'any reason'.

Point to be noted is that the inquiry may still be conducted by a Lt Col or a Brigadier, but the punishment awarding authority would be the Corp Commander or the COAS (Section 17) or Min of Def or in case of higher issues; the Federal Government (Section 16).

Unlike the Jungle Raj that sir Leader and his PTI wants to impose in Pakistan, there are laws that are followed in military.

One more thing, after someone has been awarded a punishment through a court martial, he still reserves the right to appeal to a senior court for review of the court martial like it happens in any other civilian court.

As per law, the 'Form of Appeal' (through which the individual can forward his appeal) is supposed to be handed over to the accused atleast 12 hours before the court martial announces him the punishment.

i remember a soldier who had committed a murder was to be sentence Umer Kaid was set free by the same very FGCM which was supposed to award him punishment just because the accused was not given the bloody 'Form of Appeal' atleast 12 hours before the proceeding of the Court Martial.

So guess what the dude did, right at the time when his was being sentenced, he raised an objection and said that he has not been handed over the Form of Appeal and thus cannot be awarded any punishment.

He was right!

His lawyer (which is known a Friend of Accused in military language) played it and he was given a go home free card right there and then!! Just like it happens in a Civilian Court if some stupidity is done (cases against Zardari are a case in point).

He then was arrested again, the entire Court was replaced and the entire proceedings/inquiry of Court Martial was done again and then he was awarded the punishment, unlike the Jungle Raj as presented by Leader and the bloody Khan Sahib.

So, the bottom line is, please be wary of rascals like Khan Sahibs (and his disciples) and listen to the ones who has actual knowledge about something.

There's a reason i get angry on these guys. i have conducted quite a few court martials during my service, and i know how painful they are. i have dismissed soldiers from service, i have sent people to jail and i have demoted people, so in a sense i have seen the other side of this life.

i have seen people begging for mercy, i have seen people weeping over their crimes, i have seen people (including Officers) being sentenced to lifetime in jail just because he unknowingly did something and was caught, but still the justice had to be served.

You know that this particular punishment might be more than what he deserved, but then in the interest of discipline and to make an example for the rest of the unit so that no other can think of screwing up again, one has to give exemplary punishment and believe me it's painful.

But when idiots try to act smart and think they know more and try to argue with someone who has killed, carried bodies of torn up men, have gone through the experience of making and ruining the lives of ordinary people, then the things get complicated!

Let me ask you guys, how many of you has selected people for a job which you know is going to feed him for a life time?

How many of you said no to someone knowing that he has worked so hard for it (refer ISSB)?

How many of you has said; no he cant make a Lt Col from Major, thus booking his career?

How many of you have made a decision which resulted in the deaths of 3, 4, may be 10 people?

How many of you have made decisions which resulted in saving the lives of 50 people?

Yes, you might have hired or fired sweepers, maids and your drivers, but none of you have fired someone and stamped him with the phrase; 'Unfit for employment in Civilian Life'. Meaning thereby, bhoka mar jayega bechara.

You may have made decisions which might have brought the company you serve in a fortune, but it never would have been anything like saving an actual life, or was it?

How many of you here have snatched the bread and butter of a man who has served for 20 years in an institution?

But you had to do it. You had to do it because justice demanded so. You had to do it because that's what you were paid for to do.

Us soldier ya officer ka khayal nahi ata when you are screwing someone, but uskay bachon ka khayal zaror ata hai aik dafa, but then justice is not served on emotions, it is done to make examples.

Now a Justice of High Court doing this might not be touched, because that's his only job, and he deals with such cases as part of his livelihood. But it do leave a mark on our lives. And that's why we see life differently, no wonder one who has seen people getting blown up is allergic to bullshyt.

And then people come here with a tool known as Laptop, sit in their stinking couches and try to narrate stories to me?

They try to present a picture which is totally opposite to what happens in reality?

Meter to out hota hai na bhai phir!

Double post

Back
Top Bottom