What's new

3 retired Generals to be court-martialed in NLC scam

@Xeric Sir, You nailed it.
I just put up your analysis on the FB page of defence.pk with little edits :)

No i didnt tweet, posted on FB page that has hit over 30,000 likes
Yeah, can see that :)

BTW, may be i think there's a need to edit the post a bit:

This:
Now, as i cannot explain this in simpler English, i'll leave it to the readers to decide if the punishment awarded to Gen khalid zahir (involved in personal benefits which itself may have many forms but not like eating the public money) was appropriate or not.

May be changed to this:

Now, as i cannot explain this in simpler English, i'll leave it to the readers to decide if the punishment awarded to Gen khalid zahir (involved in investing NLC's money, which itself may have many forms but not like eating the public money) was appropriate or not.

The former statement shows as if he 'took' the money, which infact he did not.

Last edited:
Yeah, can see that :)

BTW, may be i think there's a need to edit the post a bit:

This:
Now, as i cannot explain this in simpler English, i'll leave it to the readers to decide if the punishment awarded to Gen khalid zahir (involved in personal benefits which itself may have many forms but not like eating the public money) was appropriate or not.

May be changed to this:

Now, as i cannot explain this in simpler English, i'll leave it to the readers to decide if the punishment awarded to Gen khalid zahir (involved in investing NLC's money, which itself may have many forms but not like eating the public money) was appropriate or not.

The former statement shows as if he took the money, which infact he did not.

Got it. Roger

Back
Top Bottom