What's new

3 Pakistanis held in Dhaka

It is needed to confirm that they have PK passport and the serial no. are registered into PK govt office.

An India laila had fake Pakistani passport, what's the Issue in that? But anyway - there are good chances that TTP is trying to take advantage of situation in Bangladesh.

Pakistani for sure

RAW agents for sure, trying to undermine struggle of Bangladeshis against RAWAMY league.

Lol..some news portals even reported that '3 Pakistani Taliban' arrested in Dhaka.

It was on their laptop, wasn't carrying it physically.

3 Pakistani militants held in Dhaka | They flew in to reenergise local militants, detectives say

pak-militants-tv.jpg

Do you think they look PAkistani? Cause sooner or later this line of argument will come up in this thread.

They look pure 100% Pathan :bounce:
on top of that Fakhrul is such a common name in Pakistan
do they speak Bangali only ?

good training by India
this calls for emocon that I cant even find

Last edited:
They look pure 100% Pathan :bounce:
on top of that Fakhrul is such a common name in Pakistan
do they speak Bangali only ?

good training by India
this calls for emocon that I cant even find

Well according to Bangladeshis here, Bangladeshi people are of Afghan, Persian and Turkic stock, so technically Bangladeshis and Pathans should look the same.:lol:

But on a more serious note, they could still be Pakistanis, not necessarily Pashtun, but Punjabi or Muhajirs.

do they look pakistani to you? be honest lol
the one on the left and the one in the middle look bengali to me tbh with you lol.

They could be Bihari Pakistani or Bangali Pakistani or even Rohingyas Pakistani, there are quite a few of them in Pakistan, specially Karachi.

I was right

Islam said during the initial interrogations, police found that they were Myanmar—born Pakistani nationals and were “planning to launch their activities in Myanmar’s troubled Rakhaine state with their expertise to prepare high—powered explosives“.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Identifying nationality by looks and race? Only Sir shan can do that.
you stupid or something?
its actually quite easy to identify the country of their origin from their looks!
i know a pakistani when i see one, just like when i see an indian i can tell he's indian and not pakistani.

for example like to me when i was in dublin like every irish person had like a pointy nose and ears lol.
bengalis got that mixture of chinese/desi nose ect.

you stupid or something?
its actually quite easy to identify the country of their origin from their looks!
i know a pakistani when i see one, just like when i see an indian i can tell he's indian and not pakistani.

for example like to me when i was in dublin like every irish person had like a pointy nose and ears lol.
bengalis got that mixture of chinese/desi nose ect.

Shaheen has identified perfectly :D

Back
Top Bottom