What's new

3 Pakistanis held in Dhaka

They would do that eventually. I remember Sk. Hasina said something like "Durga-Ma has blessed us with good harvest this year" while addressing a crowd in Gopalganj about 2 years back.The Awami low-life cultists wont stop until they can completely eradicate Islam from BD to please their beloved masters across the border.

They would do that eventually. I remember Sk. Hasina said something like "Durga-Ma has blessed us with good harvest this year" while addressing a crowd in Gopalganj about 2 years back.The Awami low-life cultists wont stop until they can completely eradicate Islam from BD to please their beloved masters across the border.

Here is a news for you, really BAL is their underlying power for promoting homo in BD.

First magazine for gays, lesbians launched in Bangladesh

Bangladesh News - First magazine for gays, lesbians launched in Bangladesh

even they now come in talkshow and promote them openly

TTP wont go to bangladesh .. I dont believe this.

i agree bro, this photo did not convince me that they are pakistani :undecided:
topiwala looks bangladeshi, middle one Indian and extreme right pakistani. TTP working for akhand pakistan... :agree:

Astagfirullah.
TTP wont go to bangladesh .. I dont believe this.

topiwala looks bangladeshi, middle one Indian and extreme right pakistani. TTP working for akhand pakistan... :agree:

Well they're all Bangladeshi. Enough of this genealogy/appearance talk.

Good going BD, hang em by their balls

Akhand their version of shariaistan :partay:

Hahaha, look at the quality of posts in this thread. Started off with news of potential terrorists having been detained by BD authorities, and page 1 -3 turned into a insecurity, mud slinging, willy swinging content.... Goodness sake!

Hahaha, look at the quality of posts in this thread. Started off with news of potential terrorists having been detained by BD authorities, and page 1 -3 turned into a insecurity, mud slinging, willy swinging content.... Goodness sake!

Dear sir, this is Bangladesh defense. Have you seen the kind of threads that are being posted here? 9 out of 10 threads are absolute BS. That's how things work here. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. :D

by looks of these 3 alone, they could be either Pakistani or any other nationality. i think the general differences are often unduly applied on an individual basis. not only are there non-Bengalis of Bangladesh, there are also Bengalis of Pakistan. on an individual basis, by looks many 'average' Bengali Muslims could blend in in Lahore and many 'average' Punjabi Muslims could blend in in Dhaka. this is from my subjective personal experience

even the guy held "named Fakhrul" may be Non-Bengali Pakistani. and his name might be correctly Fakhr ul (something), that quite a few Bangladeshis detached from learning Muslim naming conventions wrote "Fakhr - ul" as a call name. by the way these mistakes are common among many Bengali Bangladeshis.

having said all that though, i can still see BAL's-Pakistan-boogeyman-operation written all over it. Pakistan Embassy probably should help establish the truth here. and also, their passports are missing. some of my family friends are saying they are actually BAL people. BAL might randomly accuse some Muslim orgs of supporting them and use that as pretext to terrorize people in seminaries and madrasas

by looks of these 3 alone, they could be either Pakistani or any other nationality. i think the general differences are often unduly applied on an individual basis. not only are there non-Bengalis of Bangladesh, there are also Bengalis of Pakistan. on an individual basis, by looks many 'average' Bengali Muslims could blend in in Lahore and many 'average' Punjabi Muslims could blend in in Dhaka. this is from my subjective personal experience

even the guy held "named Fakhrul" may be Non-Bengali Pakistani. and his name might be correctly Fakhr ul (something), that quite a few Bangladeshis detached from learning Muslim naming conventions wrote "Fakhr - ul" as a call name. by the way these mistakes are common among many Bengali Bangladeshis.

having said all that though, i can still see BAL's-Pakistan-boogeyman-operation written all over it. Pakistan Embassy probably should help establish the truth here. and also, their passports are missing. some of my family friends are saying they are actually BAL people. BAL might randomly accuse some Muslim orgs of supporting them and use that as pretext to terrorize people in seminaries and madrasas

It depends which part of the country you compare that Bengali to, if you go to the north east or south east, the look just becomes more chinky, if you want call it "mongoloid" then okay. I feel the Bengalis in Dhaka are bigger boned and taller than the ones in the Northeast, while the North Eastern Bengalis are a slightly smaller stature but a bit more light brown skin complexion.

I do not suffer from a inferiority complex, but in the UK most British Bangladeshis especially the younger generation get mistaken as a Pakistani 90% of the time, I have experienced this myself.

I have seen Pakistanis and Bangladeshis of all shapes and sizes. Most of my friends are from Mirpur, Kotli and Dadyal areas in Kashmir and majority of them look Punjabi or central Indian look, while there are others that look extremely Iranic. Same goes with the Bangladeshi youngsters (personal experience).

Most of the bearded Bangladeshi brothers look like the person on the right of that image, you just need to make a trip down E.London to see.

Back
Top Bottom