What's new

3 Pakistani militants killed in Nowgam Sector: Indian Army.

Yes you have issues with their religion. :lol:

That? I have issues with all religions. Atheist..what of it? If I were burning a mosque down..I'd throw in a temple and a church just for good measure...Kemalist style..Gotta love Ataturk.

That? I have issues with all religions. Atheist..what of it? If I were burning a mosque down..I'd throw in a temple and a church just for good measure...Kemalist style..Gotta love Ataturk.

So you follow Indian school of Atheism. Believe in hindu gods and atheism at the same time.

Good. :)

RIP freedom fighters.
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

So you follow Indian school of Atheism. Believe in hindu gods and atheism at the same time.

Good. :)

Nah proper atheists..no gods for me...can't stand them..too may ego issues..all that worship this and worship that..sleep with this person don't sleep with that one..eat this don't eat that. Gets rather bland after a while.

I am more into the Sagan school of Atheism...man that's why I love China..50% atheist population..gotta love those chaps despite all the animosity.

Nah proper atheists..no gods for me...can't stand them..too may ego issues..all that worship this and worship that..sleep with this person don't sleep with that one..eat this don't eat that. Gets rather bland after a while.

I am more into Sagan school of Atheism...man that's why I love China..50% atheist population..gotta love those chaps despite all the animosity.

That's good then. Saved you and us from a lot of confusion.

That's good then. Saved you and us from a lot of confusion.

Indeed it did..now you can be clear about my dislike for mard-e-momins. Anyway, seriously..send some more..our personnel may embrace martyrdom but they don't complain as long as they get to pop one of these ummah warriors in the head..its like a turkey shoot unless they ambush one of those unarmed CRPF beat fellows in the urban centers.

Indeed it did..now you can be clear about my dislike for mard-e-momins. Anyway, seriously..send some more..our personnel may embrace martyrdom but they don't complain as long as they get to pop one of these ummah warriors in the head..its like a turkey shoot unless they ambush one of those unarmed CRPF beat fellows in the urban centers.

We would. Don't worry. :)

We would. Don't worry. :)

Now we're talking..can you also send some shovels and grave diggers...it gets a little difficult to keep dumping them here and there..that or getting some poor Kashmiri chap to dig a shallow grave for them..they don't like the effort and grumble a lot. Your fighters deserve more from their country.

Now we're talking..can you also send some shovels and grave diggers...it gets a little difficult to keep dumping them here and there..that or getting some poor Kashmiri chap to dig a shallow grave for them..they don't like the effort and grumble a lot. Your fighters deserve more from their country.

No its your responsibility. Shining India can easily afford that. whether it is grave diggers or some gasoline to burn their own dead. :)

Rip to the freedom fighters.

Hopefully other freedom fighters will take revenge by killing Indians forces for their fallen brothers.

CNIC with terrorist

LOL @ Bollywood Story :omghaha:

No its your responsibility. Shining India can easily afford that. whether it is grave diggers or some gasoline to burn their own dead. :)

Generally electronic crematoriums for our own but we do improvise. The problem's not money..but when we end up capping one of your poor fools in a secluded sector..its difficult the lug the body around to a proper burial spot..unfortunately often we have to leave them where they dropped..distasteful but kya karein..cannot waste the effort.

CNIC with terrorist

LOL @ Bollywood Story :omghaha:

Don't blame us. Train em' smarter..it ain't our fault if you guys teach em' how to handle an AK but forget to get them to leave their nadra cards behind. That's the job of the handlers on your side.

Back
Top Bottom