What's new

3 Pakistani militants killed in Nowgam Sector: Indian Army.

Yes youth living on a $1.25 or dying of poverty altogether must be more desirable. :coffee:

Still better than wasting them on Pakistan. Besides where would we send them to operate..the TTP, BLA, Hizb, LeJ and Mullah Omar have taken up all the space. Blame your casualties on your dearly departed Zia..fool to have handed over the Pakistani tribal areas to the talibs.

The report subtly suggests that the state of Pakistan is behind them.

Why don't people admit that many of them could in fact be Kashmiris who have had relatives killed in Indian admin Kashmir.

They are radicalized already and are used by many people.

the solution lies in indian part of kashmir just as in 1971, the solution was in dhaka and not in delhi which was not seen by the west pakistan establishment.

Well then it is all up to you. We are playing our part very well.

If you can burn or a electronic crematoriums for few of your own then you can also dig graves for someone who allegedly belongs to us. No issues there.

Baniyas make money..we don't waste it. The money we save goes to bribing the WB to cut funding for certain projects in the region. We ain't shelling out coin for some poor sap of a mujahid.

Baniyas make money..we don't waste it. The money we save goes to bribing the WB to cut funding for certain projects in the region. We ain't shelling out coin for some poor sap of a mujahid.

None of our concern. It is your responsibility now.

Good. That was the only option for you. :)

Its actually a choice. We can't let em' live and we don't really want to spend time burying them..but leave them out on some rock feature for the birds and the spot is clean in 72 hours. Tender care it is indeed..not a morsel gone to waste.

Its actually a choice. We can't let em' live and we don't really want to spend time burying them..but leave them out on some rock feature for the birds and the spot is clean in 72 hours. Tender care it is indeed..not a morsel gone to waste.

In any case. Doesn't matter for us.

I am glad to see RazPak view on terrorism. I would ask the same question in TTP threads.. I hope He will identify them as well Freedom fighter... :P :pakistan:

well done soldiers!! rashtriya rifle soldiers are doing well along with local kashmiri police.

Back
Top Bottom