What's new

3 Pakistani militants killed in Nowgam Sector: Indian Army.

you don't know the ground realities,do you???once,there was minimum 5-10 attacks in week in kashmir and atleast 20-30 people got killed.and that means even heart of srinagar.and now,that attack gone down from that rate to mostly gunfight during incursion and others are either gunfights in the house where terrorists got holed up of some grenade attack to scare people..actually its Indian Armed force's capability that properly sealed routes used by terrorists.and its Kashmir's civilian population that simply rejected the terrorism..

I am not going to talk more on this. If you think if it is calm even after death of four soldiers and several gunfights. Then yes it is clam.

Everyone can have his own definition of calmness. And I don't want to talk more on your definition.

Your lecture doesn't hold any meaning for us since we don't believe in this news about the nationality of alleged militants. We don't believe they are Pakistani.

Hopefully this was really a gun fight and not some fake encounter of Kashmiri youth to earn some money by Indian troops.

Your belief does not worth even a single penny.

You had not believed kasab to be pakistani nor you believed your soldiers in kargil. Who cares....

I am not going to talk more on this. If you think if it is calm even after death of four soldiers and several gunfights. Then yes it is clam.

Everyone can have his own definition of calmness. And I don't want to talk more on your definition.

Mate if it is not relatively calm.......then what is Pakistan ??? ask that question to urself....

good for you... :yay: and don't get disappointed..mere performance issues..improve your training and send more and more terrorists to destabilize it,so that they survive oppressive Indian Armed force and spread the venom of terror..

Three dead mard-e-momins and another good day. Man they don't make em' like they used to. Fall in quality I guess, that or the new gen handlers and trainers are just not Islamic enough...sigh...no fun whatsoever.

good for you... :yay: and don't get disappointed..mere performance issues..improve your training and send more and more terrorists to destabilize it,so that they survive oppressive Indian Armed force and spread the venom of terror..

Fine. Fair enough. :rolleyes:

I remember on 26/11 our trained terrorists sneaked into india like US navy seals do- they were very well trained in countering indian counter terrorist efforts- gave indian commandos run for their money for almost three days- were on a one way suicide mission- but carried with them Pakistani brand toothbrushes- biscuits and passports- :woot:-

I agree with you we need to improve their basic training- they carry too much Pakistani made stuff with them-
Whaoo!! :blink:

Then compared to it.....Kashmir is the sea of tranquility..... :D

Kashmir is a sea of tranquility even compared to Karachi on many odd days...that having been said I've been to Kupwara..staid there..talked to the forces when permitted to...militants die hard and in pain..good for them..hopefully their merciful lord will take that into consideration in "jannah".

Meh, seriously just send some Uzbeks or Afghanis...those guys outfight these punjabis 9 times out of 10.

Three dead mard-e-momins and another good day. Man they don't make em' like they used to. Fall in quality I guess, that or the new gen handlers and trainers are just not Islamic enough...sigh...no fun whatsoever.

Kashmir is a sea of tranquility even compared to Karachi on many odd days...that having been said I've been to Kupwara..staid there..talked to the forces when permitted to...militants die hard and in pain..good for them..hopefully their merciful lord will take that into consideration in "jannah".

Meh, seriously just send some Uzbeks or Afghanis...those guys outfight these punjabis 9 times out of 10.

Too much sarcastic comments about second largest religion of India by a secular Indian.

Instead of wasting time on a Pakistani forum, you should burn down some Muslim house in your neighborhood. That would help you out. It helped many in your country in the past.

Too much sarcastic comments about second largest religion of India by a secular Indian.

Instead of wasting time on a Pakistani forum, you should burn down some Muslim house in your neighborhood. That would help you out. It helped many in your country in the past.

No issues with Muslims..plenty with "purisrar bandeys", "mard-e-momins" and "jihadis". Get used to it..the acrimony is fast becoming a world wide phenomenon. :tup:

No issues with Muslims..plenty with "purisrar bandeys", "mard-e-momins" and "jihadis". Get used to it..the acrimony is fast becoming a world wide phenomenon. :tup:

Yes you have issues with their religion. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom