What's new

3,600 Crores later Akash Missile Fails Tests

Auditors also taking notes of old tests and recent Akash tests are quite successful.

Also 24000 crores of Akash are in order. If we fire two Akash against one target it means a hit for sure. :D

In last 20 years not even a single North Korean and Pakistani test failed. Thats alien technology.

No you dont, because all of your tests are successful better than Russia and USA. hehehe... Your entire system is on bluff.

How can anyone argue with nationals who have world class experts at hand. :laugh:

C10L42iXgAIORu5.jpg

I don't understand if IAF was testing these missiles till Nov 2014 and 30 percent were dud, why IAF never went straight to the manufacturer or Ministry of Defense? IAF obviously wasn't waiting for CAG to pull the manufacturer.

Probably, the fault has already been rectified or IAF is at fault for not reporting it.

But but Pak Missile are China Maal they Indians Mijail is Best
Ok we make nothing it's all made in China. When the missile is up an Indian a55 I don't think you Indians will be saying but that's not made in pakistan. Then you will be screaming 'phattttt Ghaiiiii'

why other countries didnt report our failed missiles? they do closely monitor our tests:hitwall::hitwall:
WHy Great Soupa pawa 5000 years old satellites failed to monitor our tests?

No country ever comments on other's tests. Not even China. North Korean missiles are widely reported because of certain reason.

Our satellites are monitoring your tests closely but we are not your pappa! :D

yeah but....you don't have a CAG dude...it's probably important. Imagine if, just if...I know it's far from reality, but JUST IN CASE....JF 17 turns out to be a lemon.....don't you want someone to point it out buddy. I'm not saying it is...but what if? :D

Plus what if India turns out to be somewhat more powerful than Pak. I know hat can never bu, if what if there is a remote chance India is a little more powerful than Pak? won't you wanna know :enjoy:
Mercifully we also don't have something called DRDO.....however we do have our version of your CAG called DSC.
So as i said before, since you have been allowed back, keep calm and try to not wash the soap before hands. :D

If they have CAG , it will vanish within months as no one can criticize the 'defence establishment'. :D @Windjammer

They did make Humdoor Commission but its reports were burned and stolen. Its still marked top secret which may attract death penalty if anyone leaks its contents.

No country ever comments on other's tests. Not even China. North Korean missiles are widely reported because of certain reason.
i cant believe if there was a failed test and Indians wont make public

Our satellites are monitoring your tests closely but we are not your pappa!
Yeah bcoz bharat is mata who likes to give blow Jobs to everyone

They did make Humdoor Commission but its reports were burned and stolen. Its still marked top secret which may attract death penalty if anyone leaks its contents.

oh...didn't you know....India (RAW) has a copy....:D ....from what I gather it makes for some insightful and entertaining reading :enjoy:

CAG should not make sensitive military issues public,instead give it to pm or president.CAG indirectly downing morale of armed forces.

Last edited:
why other countries didnt report our failed missiles? they do closely monitor our tests:hitwall::hitwall:
WHy Great Soupa pawa 5000 years old satellites failed to monitor our tests?
Nobody monitors Pakistani missiles. Monitoring NK and Chinese ones are enough for that. A paint job does not change the core systems and specs.

On the contrary they exclusively report on certain countries, NK and Iran being prime examples and US also closely monitors Pakistani tests.

UK - England, December 10, 2014

61-2663 / OF (cn 18781) 45th RS / 55th Wg - Offutt AFB, NB. "COBRA 56" seen on short finals to RWY 29 at RAF Mildenhall on its way back to the USA. Note the two small mission marks in the crew door which depict two Pakistani missile tests that it was monitoring back in November.

In November 2014, Pakistan carried out two missile tests in the Arabian sea.

2571301.jpg

Our satellites are monitoring your tests closely but we are not your pappa! :D
Here's a little surprise for you, try to google earth both IAF Stations and PAF Bases, and see which ones lay exposed and which ones look deserted. ;)

CAG should not make sensitive military issues public,instead give it to pm or president.CAG indirectly downing morale of armed forces.Which have not failed missile test but there is no auditor to make it public.

I think it's better we follow current system. Meeting CAG standards means our enemies will be in real deep trouble.

Nobody monitors Pakistani missiles. Monitoring NK and Chinese ones are enough for that. A paint job does not change the core systems and specs.

oye matke, tera ho gaya course?

Yeah bcoz bharat is mata who likes to give blow Jobs to everyone
Speaks volumes about your culture, faith and upbringing.

I think it's better we follow current system. Meeting CAG standards means our enemies will be in real deep trouble.

oye matke, tera ho gaya course?
Yup. :D You know the term? Are you Junta?

Back
Top Bottom