What's new

2nd U.S. carrier strike group steaming towards Persian Gulf

I bet my life this is a false flag ops, 2 days after the Arab emergency meeting in Mecca...give me a break.

I bet my life this is a false flag ops, 2 days after the Arab emergency meeting in Mecca...give me a break.
False or whatever ...they will attack...bcz they are there to attack...they have their own goals to achive...peace love humanity is just drama...

Trump just issued a new threat to Iran....this is escalating fast. Also there are news that UK has secretly sent commandos to the PG, supposedly they will on UK flagged tankers monitoring the Iranian forces. Whatever, happens Iran needs to be prepared for war, a limited war but a war nevertheless. I think we need a strategy that will not only inflict damage to the enemies but drive oil prices up. I know that the very act of war will drive up prices but that 20 to 25 dollar increase is not enough, if UAE or SA terminal or pipelines get damaged then the price will be north of 150 a barrel. This will effectively make gas prices 6+ Dollars. Albeit it's too early to have a negative effect on the election but if this conflict was to happen in 6 months the election cycle would be in full swing, the effect of the economy stalling will be right near voting time....this is Trump's silver bullet. The gas prices and recession will cause him to be bounced out of office like a nerf ball. I guarantee you this time the war time president will be not be reelected.

Last edited:
Trump just issued a new threat to Iran....this is escalating fast. Also there are news that UK has secretly sent commandos to the PG, supposedly they will on UK flagged tankers monitoring the Iranian forces. Whatever, happens Iran needs to be prepared for war, a limited war but a war nevertheless. I think we need a strategy that will not only inflict damage to the enemies but drive oil prices up. I know that the very act of war will drive up prices but that 20 to 25 dollar increase is not enough, if UAE or SA terminal or pipelines get damaged then the price will be north of 150 a barrel. This will effectively make gas prices 6+ Dollars. Albeit it's too early to have a negative effect on the election but if this conflict was to happen in 6 months the election cycle would be in full swing, the effect of the economy stalling will be right near voting time....this is Trump's silver bullet. The gas prices and recession will cause him to be bounced out of office like a nerf ball. I guarantee you this time the war time president will be not be reelected.
Here is why:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-war-iran-never-threaten-united-states

One rocket, one mile away from US Embassy in Baghdad.

What was their reaction? I mean everyone loves their motherland regardless of the fact if it is as powerful or prosperous as USA, but no one in their right mind would want to merge with another country.
No one is saying that the US will actually invade Canada. The joke had elements of truth in it and a major component of that overall truth is that the US and Canada are so close to each other both countries are not cousins but brothers. The Canadians on this forum can object all they want, but military members around the world are the same in one aspect: We do not bullshit when it comes down to it. Like it or not, Canada is notionally a US state. :enjoy:

Did you just recycled this from Iraq before I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm? Maybe not word for word but quite idea for idea. The harsh reality is that the world is quite immune to what you proposed based upon Iraq. The world had jitters then, but not now. Do not look at the knee-jerk market response like gas pump prices. It meant nothing then and it will mean nothing now.

Nothing difficult. Hashd al shaabi will invade all oil producing companies in Iraq in solidarity with Iranian muslim brothers, 5 million barrels a day will stop flowing.., no bullets have to be fired.

Did you just recycled this from Iraq before I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm? Maybe not word for word but quite idea for idea. The harsh reality is that the world is quite immune to what you proposed based upon Iraq. The world had jitters then, but not now. Do not look at the knee-jerk market response like gas pump prices. It meant nothing then and it will mean nothing now.
I want to quote you for posterity, we will see who is right in a few months if the tension keeps escalating. Btw, by you quoting Iraq tells me all I need to know about your analysis, it reminds me of Israel and the war in Lebanon with Hezbollah in 2004, they thought it was the same ol' same ol' but Hezbollah had other ideas.
Here is chart of US gas prices....look at the Year to Date "YTD" chart...and we'll talk later.....

https://ycharts.com/indicators/gas_price

Last edited:
Here is why:

Well by the type of rocket the embassy could actually

Here is why:

Here is why:

Here is why:

When I was active duty, I went to a Maple Flag exercise. I joked to the Canadians that Canada is our 52nd state with Puerto Rico as our 51st state. They laughed. The majority of Canadians lives within 6 hrs drive of the US border. We can invade and takeover Canada, but why would we? :lol:

You're an American patriot, a country anyone can become a citizen of and you're supporting your govs invasions and wars everywhere worshiping some trash like Clinton(both). That's all it comes down to, your combat experience is nothing special, it's time to head back to your homeland and become a Vietnamese nationalist instead.

I can understand a kid behaving like the internet nationalist you are flexing in front of a mirror whatever war your gov might get into but you're here decades older than most of us following them like a monkey.

Lol houthis fired rocket towards mecca,intercepted and destroyed.multiple videos is on Twitter.i think this is the end of Iran.

Lol houthis fired rocket towards mecca,intercepted and destroyed.multiple videos is on Twitter.i think this is the end of Iran.

Your kind will be in the dust of the history long before the great nation of Iran is ended. We have been here for thousands of years and we will be here till the end of this earth.

Let's see who has the balls to put that claim to the test.

Back
Top Bottom