What's new

2nd U.S. carrier strike group steaming towards Persian Gulf

Kastor

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
So now we've heard that Israel has supposedly given intelligence to the U.S. which the talking heads are calling Specific and Credible....(Sorry, give me a sec for my laughter to cease). I love the Irony, how Israel owns these guys....seriously, it's shameful how they play the Pentagon and the CIA. Talk about the tail wagging the dog, but I digress. Anyway, I hope the Iranian strategists are looking at this chess board and realizing the way forward is not to give the U.S. a chance to look good here, not giving them a reason to strike. The correct play and in my opinion the only play is to drive up oil prices. The best way to do this is through covert actions....Proxies, cyber and good ol' fashion saber rattling. They have done most of the work themselves already....they have taken most of our oil off the market, they have taken Venezuela's oil off the market. So naturally the oil market is already very jittery, a small hiccup in S.A. or UAE or Nigeria, along with Bolton/Pompeo's tweets and media coverage about their willingness for war (not to mention China trade war) will be enough to send prices through the roof. I have said this before and I will say it again...the way you fight a superpower is through their economy. The achilles heel of Trump is the market and the economy....any hits to those two subjects and he won't be able to focus on anything else.
lasercat2.jpg

Last edited:
So now we've heard that Israel has supposedly given intelligence to the U.S. which the talking heads are calling Specific and Credible....(Sorry, give me a sec for my laughter to cease). I love the Irony, how Israel owns these guys....seriously, it's shameful how they play the Pentagon and the CIA. Talk about the tail wagging the dog, but I digress. Anyway, I hope the Iranian strategists are looking at this chess board and realizing the way forward is not to give the U.S. a chance to look good here, not giving them a reason to strike. The correct play and in my opinion the only play is to drive up oil prices. The best way to do this is through covert actions....Proxies, cyber and good ol' fashion saber rattling. They have done most of the work themselves already....they have taken most of our oil off the market, they have taken Venezuela's oil off the market. So naturally the oil market is already very jittery, a small hiccup in S.A. or UAE or Nigeria, along with Bolton/Pompeo's tweets and media coverage about their willingness for war (not to mention China trade war) will be enough to send prices through the roof. I have said this before and I will say it again...the way you fight a superpower is through their economy. The achilles heel of Trump is the market and the economy....any hits to those two subjects and he won't be able to focus on anything else.
View attachment 558789
Agreed!.
In the short term iran should focus on reducing the amount of saudi/gulfie oil that gets pumped/exported,indeed the goal should be not just to make it impossible to replace irans share but to reduce the amounts the gulfies produce/export as much as possible.I think the message needs to be delivered to both the west and the gulfies that if iran cant sell its oil dont count on having gulfie oil to replace it.
Of course this is only a potential short term solution as ultimately even hurting or threatening the economies of the west and the gulf states isnt going to be enough in the long run,look at how much the eu economy alone has lost because of the sanctions,especially if donny the bullsh!ter gets a second term.
Iran has to get far,far more seriously pro active at this point as rouhanis failed policies of pacifism and appeasement have made iran look dangerously weak.

Last edited:
If I was you guys I would start stocking up on fuel, food and water and get ready to bunker down. Trump and his neocon maters need a diversion from the impending impeachment momentum and this will be peddled as the main reason. However they have been planning this for a long time and are going to apply the Iraq formula: gradual attrition of the economy and military defenses and then a full scale invasion to give the Mullahs the Saddam Noose or the Qaddafi termination. Don't expect any help from the Indians, they are only there for the oil and are the elephant in the room. Don't expect any help from Pakistan, as a pawn has already been installed as a PM. The Arabs are after your blood and will fund this war. The euro poodles will join the affray just like they did against Iraq to give an international flavour. Israel is your main nemesis and is the main instigator against you and will actively participate. Hamas has been neutralised, Hezbollah are bogged down in Syria , so you guys are on your own. Oh and don't count on Russian weapons as they only make inventory numbers and are 3rd rate effective. Don't expect any help from China as China has dwindled it's cash reserve due it's extravagant spending on the belt and road initiative and is busy buying up strategic partnerships for it's colossal trade initiative.

First they will diminish your military by suppressing your air defenses so you can expect waves after waves of cruise missile attacks, then you can expect your air force to be neutralised and within 3 days the USAF will have air dominance and reign the skies over Persia. Your military, economic and civilian assets will be pummeled day and night by waves of B52, B1 and F15/22/35 Bombers. The invasion won't come immediately, no, they will assess the impact and re-enact the pattern and test the Iranian public morale before adjustment to their strategy and re-enactment

You will in desperation target Tel-Aviv : most of your missiles will be destroyed at source , some will be intercepted in route and a few will get through. As your manufacturing capacity would have been degraded you will soon peter out of long distance weaponry and will go into full civil defensive mode waiting for the bombing to end. But the bombs will not end as this will be a 10 year war funded by your enemies to make you into a toothless poodle.

The invasion won't come immediately,...
There will be no invasion. Even if an invasion is a standby plan and not necessarily executable based upon some assessment, there would already be obvious buildup by now, long before our ships sail. When I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, the US Army was already in the region for months. B41 built up a coalition while Trump have not done anything of the sort. No one like him enough, anyway. :lol:

Nevertheless, the rest of your post is correct. Iran's military WILL lose a shooting fight. We do not need to invade to render Iran helpless.

There will be no invasion. Even if an invasion is a standby plan and not necessarily executable based upon some assessment, there would already be obvious buildup by now, long before our ships sail. When I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, the US Army was already in the region for months. B41 built up a coalition while Trump have not done anything of the sort. No one like him enough, anyway. :lol:

Nevertheless, the rest of your post is correct. Iran's military WILL lose a shooting fight. We do not need to invade to render Iran helpless.
Short term I agree, no invasion, but they will assess/reassess and should an opportunity arise they have the components in place for a full scale invasion, just look at the map of US bases around the region and the latest build up of (US) forces.

That is EXACTLY the plan. THEY now feel that time has come to topple USA and finally make Israel the super power of the world.

They will do that through engineered financial crises and wars.
View attachment 558789

If I was you guys I would start stocking up on fuel, food and water and get ready to bunker down. Trump and his neocon maters need a diversion from the impending impeachment momentum and this will be peddled as the main reason. However they have been planning this for a long time and are going to apply the Iraq formula: gradual attrition of the economy and military defenses and then a full scale invasion to give the Mullahs the Saddam Noose or the Qaddafi termination. Don't expect any help from the Indians, they are only there for the oil and are the elephant in the room. Don't expect any help from Pakistan, as a pawn has already been installed as a PM. The Arabs are after your blood and will fund this war. The euro poodles will join the affray just like they did against Iraq to give an international flavour. Israel is your main nemesis and is the main instigator against you and will actively participate. Hamas has been neutralised, Hezbollah are bogged down in Syria , so you guys are on your own. Oh and don't count on Russian weapons as they only make inventory numbers and are 3rd rate effective. Don't expect any help from China as China has dwindled it's cash reserve due it's extravagant spending on the belt and road initiative and is busy buying up strategic partnerships for it's colossal trade initiative.

First they will diminish your military by suppressing your air defenses so you can expect waves after waves of cruise missile attacks, then you can expect your air force to be neutralised and within 3 days the USAF will have air dominance and reign the skies over Persia. Your military, economic and civilian assets will be pummeled day and night by waves of B52, B1 and F15/22/35 Bombers. The invasion won't come immediately, no, they will assess the impact and re-enact the pattern and test the Iranian public morale before adjustment to their strategy and re-enactment

You will in desperation target Tel-Aviv : most of your missiles will be destroyed at source , some will be intercepted in route and a few will get through. As your manufacturing capacity would have been degraded you will soon peter out of long distance weaponry and will go into full civil defensive mode waiting for the bombing to end. But the bombs will not end as this will be a 10 year war funded by your enemies to make you into a toothless poodle.

Even if Khan is not a pawn Pakistan wont get involved. Directly at least.
There's always option of undercover partnering up with Afghan mujahideen/Taliban.

To help Iranians.
That could be a possible scenario.

Iran should not have listened to the pro-West moderates. It ended up with neutral relations with everybody but without strong backing from anti-West countries. Iran missed an opportunity to get closer to China after the nuclear deal, preferring Europe and other countries somewhat aligned with USA in order to appease USA. Well, that got them backstabbed by USA rather quickly. The best way for Iran to defend itself is to set aside its pride and invite China and Russian troops into Iran as well as grant oil and gas concessions to China to pay for the military bases.

Iran should not have listened to the pro-West moderates. It ended up with neutral relations with everybody but without strong backing from anti-West countries. Iran missed an opportunity to get closer to China after the nuclear deal, preferring Europe and other countries somewhat aligned with USA in order to appease USA. Well, that got them backstabbed by USA rather quickly. The best way for Iran to defend itself is to set aside its pride and invite China and Russian troops into Iran as well as grant oil and gas concessions to China to pay for the military bases.
Lol, every cat is in it's own scheme :-"invite China and Russian troops into Iran as well as grant oil and gas concessions to China"

That is EXACTLY the plan. THEY now feel that time has come to topple USA and finally make Israel the super power of the world.

There's always option of undercover partnering up with Afghan mujahideen/Taliban.

To help Iranians.
You guys were too arrogant. I am saying this as somebody who likes Persia. You wanted to cozy up to Europe and you looked down on poorer neighbors like Pakistan and Afghanstan. You wanted the "Euro" lifestyle and appeasing USA. You partnered with India instead of China. Your smartest move would have been to cozy up to China, Russia and North Korea right after the nuclear deal. You should have gone all out anti-USA instead of halfway anti-USA and halfway appeasing them. Your leadership miscalculated gravely and USA is giving you a check (maybe checkmate?).

To help Iranians.
Pakistan/China/Russia will get involved to test their weapons/armaments/ indirectly against the mightiest army in the world. Knowing Pakistan's strategy from strategy , Pakistan will be there making money in anyway it can.

Last edited:
Lol, every cat is in it's own scheme :-"invite China and Russian troops into Iran as well as grant oil and gas concessions to China"
Yes, Iran needs to squarely face the fact that each of the three nations USA, China and Russia are far more powerful than every other country in the world. The only way to defend against one of the three is to invite (or drag) one of the other three into the fray.

Yes, Iran needs to squarely face the fact that each of the three nations USA, China and Russia are far more powerful than every other country in the world. The only way to defend against one of the three is to invite (or drag) one of the other three into the fray.
Reminds me of the street or the school playground gangs and strategies.

Har...Your China and the Soviets did nothing for Iraq prior to Desert Storm. You will not risk your Chinese lives for Iran, no matter how much 'love' you spews for Iran on PDF. You ain't fooling no one, and if any Iranian on this forum took your claim to 'love Persia', more fool they.

My observation: Iran began to dig its own grave by getting involved in Syria and Yemen respectively. Syria most notably.

Millions of people have lost their homes and means of livelihood in Syria alone. When you burn homes of others, expect your own to burn at some point.

Pakistan refused to partake in Yemen and other theaters, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom