What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

i think gul should learn english from inzi.

I hope Pakistan can repeat the chase like they did during the T20 Worldcup warm up match!

@Mani2020

What do you think Pakistan's chances for winning look like now?

i would say 30-70 in favor of india ..... wicket is good but i said in the start its a double edge sword to put india in batting ....coz bowl may swing under lights specially with the guy kumar who bowled pretty well in last match

We have few batsman i will not bank on shehzad and afridi ...the later one is not in form and shehzad is much like half afridi ... so we are you can say 2 batsman short

anything b/w 160 and 170 would have been gud for us but 192 is quite some score ... we did couple of mistakes which made india to score 92 runs in last 7 overs that is 92 form 42 balls

otherwise we would have easily restricted them to 170 at maximum anywayz one has play a hussey inning here

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020

I think its hardly 20-80 India. But you can expect anything from this team.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only Bhuvanesh repeats his previous performance ,we will win this match .
Pakistan should not loose heart now as pitch looks good and outfield looks electric.
Jumme ki din Pakistan jarur jitetti hai.

Way to go Yuvraj ... excellent performance! :)

Absolutely excellent, he threw even good balls out of the park. I would have enjoyed it more if this would have been against some other team. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom