What's new

2nd pilot

That depends on which version of the Jets you are talking about. In Israeli service the 2 seat F15I is a long range bomber. Hence their plans to acquire more as neither the F16 nor the F35 can fill that role
I am talking about F-15 eagle not F-15 strike eagle so don't make things complex plz. F-15 eagle is an air superiority fighter not a bomber. Hope this clears you further and I said this is my personal opinion so relax it is not a claim. On whole I don't know which jet crashed in IOK. It could be anything but one thing is sure India lost more than one jet now India needs to tell what it or someone else lost and take that claim to Geneva to get the so called second pilot back. Because in Geneva they have to admit every thing from jet type to country of origin of pilot and what was that pilot doing there and if that pilot was not Indian why the country x acted as an agressor and violated the border of another country.

And why did our minister declared Israel as enemy number 1 that also remains unanswered.

The biggest question is

DOES A MISSILE CLIMBING UP YOUR TAIL PIPE QUALIFY AS A TECHNICAL FAILURE?? ???
When your Elta 8222 pod is unable to stop the missile it could be considered a technical faliure lol. But then again DGISPR told them before of the surprise lol.

I know why two pilot/ one pilot in custody statement was given...

One was in custody... Their were reports of 2 in area... They issued that statement to get a response from other side ... But both may have landed on other side... So they retracted that statement later...
Its normal practice...

Either that or we are hiding a dead / critically injured indian pilot...

I know why two pilot/ one pilot in custody statement was given...

One was in custody... Their were reports of 2 in area... They issued that statement to get a response from other side ... But both may have landed on other side... So they retracted that statement later...
Its normal practice...

Either that or we are hiding a dead / critically injured indian pilot...
Or the second pilot could not be Indian and the second rouge nation involved cannot claim him back and we are exploiting the situation. Could this be the case as well?

Or the second pilot could not be Indian and the second rouge nation involved cannot claim him back and we are exploiting the situation. Could this be the case as well?

I will put it bit lower in probability .. Sure that rougue nation sits in indian planning and control rooms...but they arent stupid to send their pilot against a prolific nuclear state...
They are using india for that purpose

chances of Israeli pilot is less than 1%

This whole saga of 2 pilots and F-16 shot down is just proof by assertion; argumentum ad infinitum / argumentum ad nauseum. Indian's claims should only be taken at face value.
They are just asserting their opinion on local media to get their public to buy the argument of Rafales. Thereby legitimising it's purchase and shutting down any voices that confirm corruption of the government. Any half decent military / aviation blog is just laughing at their claims.

Bhai kia puri dictionary khool li thi!!

There is one distinct possibility though...

If there indeed is an israeli pilot... He would be a contractor responsible for operating some Israeli systems in the aircraft but not IDF member... atleast on paper

I wouldn't have created this thread but I heard this from my own ears today. While we were taking a briefing from a Group Captain today in Islamabad. The group captain highligted the following points, take it or leave it:

1) Israeli pilot is a lie.

2) We only had 1 Indian pilot. The group captain said that they talked to DG ISPR to clarify his initial remark of 2 pilots at D-day. Gen Ghafoor clearly admitted that it was a mistake because 2 independent units were scrambled to capture Abhi Nandan after he landed. Men from both units reached simultaneously where he landed and independently reported back to DG ISPR (or other superiors) that they have caught 1 pilot. One unit reported that we have caught the pilot. The other unit reported that the we have caught a pilot and he is being treated/ in hospital. So it gave the impression that one pilot has been caught and other is being treated. Later when it became clear that both units were reporting about the same pilot, the DG ISPR tweeted that we have only one pilot.

3) The group captain said that our radar signatures show that the plane we shot down other than the Mig21 had a signature of an Su-30 but the wreckage hasn't been found because maybe it fell in a cordoned off area but it's a maybe.

Guys, I don't get a cookie for creating a thread based on made up info. I wrote what the group captain told us. The officer is too decorated and accomplished to be thought of as uninformed or somebody who doesn't know the 'inside story'. The man had a body language which was enough to convince me that he isn't making up stuff. Atleast conveying what he has been told or he has learned.

So stop waiting for the 2nd pilot and more Su-30 info and move on with life :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom