What's new

2nd pilot

I wouldn't have created this thread but I heard this from my own ears today. While we were taking a briefing from a Group Captain today in Islamabad. The group captain highligted the following points, take it or leave it:

1) Israeli pilot is a lie.

2) We only had 1 Indian pilot. The group captain said that they talked to DG ISPR to clarify his initial remark of 2 pilots at D-day. Gen Ghafoor clearly admitted that it was a mistake because 2 independent units were scrambled to capture Abhi Nandan after he landed. Men from both units reached simultaneously where he landed and independently reported back to DG ISPR (or other superiors) that they have caught 1 pilot. One unit reported that we have caught the pilot. The other unit reported that the we have caught a pilot and he is being treated/ in hospital. So it gave the impression that one pilot has been caught and other is being treated. Later when it became clear that both units were reporting about the same pilot, the DG ISPR tweeted that we have only one pilot.

3) The group captain said that our radar signatures show that the plane we shot down other than the Mig21 had a signature of an Su-30 but the wreckage hasn't been found because maybe it fell in a cordoned off area but it's a maybe.

Guys, I don't get a cookie for creating a thread based on made up info. I wrote what the group captain told us. The officer is too decorated and accomplished to be thought of as uninformed or somebody who doesn't know the 'inside story'. The man had a body language which was enough to convince me that he isn't making up stuff. Atleast conveying what he has been told or he has learned.

So stop waiting for the 2nd pilot and more Su-30 info and move on with life :)

We do have existing thread in regard to different theories V/s any fact. Also, Israeli thing is claimed by non-official sources. The 2nd Pilot thing was cleared back then when ISPR clearly mentioned that we have only one pilot, in his second tweet.

I posted it in other thread but more relevant here...check it:

You are wrong on the pretext especially when a member posts a narration and there is no source to say.
Point.

I can understand your understanding for Pakistan Intel apparatus & I do know how Mossad fooled/lured CIA into Libya in past.
I really don't know what you mean here.

Let it go and try not to throw sarcastic tantrums.
It's not a "sarcastic tantrum". It's the voice of experience.

My first..project?...at PDF demonstrated that an anti-Pakistani quote attributed to Ben Gurion was false. Apparently the Pakistani military had relied on - or was encouraged to rely on - that unverified quote for its strategic planning: link Had the ISI done its homework properly to debunk "popular theories" relating to "security matters" then Pakistani military would have been able to spend money and effort on concerns closer to home.

slowly ...we are also back tracking from all our initial claims.....:p:

It's the voice of experience.

If Intel has to misinform, will do on purpose & if there is truth then it is deliberate leak. Don't try to be judgmental in this case as officially, none claimed about Israeli pilot and then after ISPR in second tweet clearly mentioned as there is only one Pilot. That is all.

If Intel has to misinform, will do on purpose & if there is truth then it is deliberate leak. Don't try to be judgmental in this case as officially, none claimed about Israeli pilot and then after ISPR in second tweet clearly mentioned as there is only one Pilot. That is all.
"Don't be judgmental." Hmm. Are Intel's misinformation efforts subject to supervision by a civilian elected or civilian-appointed official or is Misinfo a loose cannon outside civilian control, a separate power center that could be used to oppose government policy?

"Don't be judgmental." Hmm. Are Intel's misinformation efforts subject to supervision by a civilian elected or civilian-appointed official or is Misinfo a loose cannon outside civilian control, a separate power center that could be used to oppose government policy?

Ok if we give you IDF/AF pilot can you go get 54 x F-16C/D Block 72 approved under FMS(Dead Cheap) with AIM-120D, AIM9X and ALQ-213 EW Suite.

?

India, with all of it's supposed civilian oversight and so called democracy has been proven to have lied and misled its own citizens and the world on both its supposed surgical strikes and the recent air battle.

The problem isn't civilian oversight or lack thereof.

Mossad, CIA & ISI does not work similar in this regard. The architecture is based on national interest without any ambition on foreign soil. Misinfo or not; shouldn't be the problem for parties outside Pakistan. After all, men can decide what is best. However, relative emphasis on misinfo against ISI or any other Pakistani Intel; is merely a campaign/agenda to influence a narrative by external forces. Keep you delusion out of here especially in these matters.

Actually he was F16 pilot misunderstood as Indian pilot. People beat him before he can prove that he is a Pakistani pilot. ISPR announced hurriedly that they have two Indian pilots in their custody.
How stupid this is to say please don't humiliate humanity this much, don't you think people can't see his suit his badges his name on his chest and PAF signs all over him?
Please stop this nonsense....

Dear members,

Please be assured that second pilot, a Squadron Leader of IAF is in our custody. Chap has a broken backbone. Soon he is to share a cell with Lt Cmdr Yadav.

Cut the chase please.

I have posted this comment also on two other related threads.

It is now clear that both India and Pakistan are concealing as well as misstating about the incidences, which took place on February 27. On PDF, some of the posters are very anxious that all the facts of that day shall be laid bare, by the ISPR, without any distortion. I think that we fail to understand that we are still in a state of war with India. If ISPR is not clearing this fog and leaving certain aspects to the imagination of the people; there must be certain cogent reasons for that. We have to appreciate that the ISPR is not here to remove the anxieties and apprehensions, of each one of us. To them, if their narrative is accepted by the most of the Pakistanis; is, by and large, given credence by the international media; and has succeeded in putting India on back foot; then their broad objectives have been met successfully. What Indian state and media is selling to their own people, is not much of a concern for ISPR to address.

How stupid this is to say please don't humiliate humanity this much, don't you think people can't see his suit his badges his name on his chest and PAF signs all over him?
Please stop this nonsense....

Ask him how long it takes prove how are you......just recite kalemah...5 seconds or less.

Dear members,

Please be assured that second pilot, a Squadron Leader of IAF is in our custody. Chap has a broken backbone. Soon he is to share a cell with Lt Cmdr Yadav.

Cut the chase please.
:coffee: it was reported earlier...and this chap is Sikh (also sick).

Dear members,

Cut the chase please.
He died at CMH and his body handed over to India via RED CROSS.

Back
Top Bottom