What's new

2nd pilot

sir why we are not making it public we must have his details....handing over to RC movie etc? It is now required to bust another bubble of Indian media.
We have documents and it is up to high ranks when and where we need to humiliate Bharat Mata.

sir why we are not making it public we must have his details....handing over to RC movie etc? It is now required to bust another bubble of Indian media.

We have documents and it is up to high ranks when and where we need to humiliate Bharat Mata.

Hostilities are still there .. what if God forbid anything happens we have something to bargain ---may that is the drift.

Hostilities are still there .. what if God forbid anything happens we have something to bargain ---may that is the drift.
next round will not be as previous one ...single POW exchange will not mean much. Yes situation is Hot on LOC. we have to make sure for our Boys....do not cross into enemy territory...

But someone rightly mentioned in PDF ..."let the Generals & Air Marshals handle the situation"

He died at CMH and his body handed over to India via RED CROSS.

If this is correct then Pakistan scored a own goal. I don´t mean that you shouldn´t hand over a dead body because you should. But it should be done in public to show that you care of human sentiment towards the family.

Mossad, CIA & ISI does not work similar in this regard. The architecture is based on national interest without any ambition on foreign soil. Misinfo or not; shouldn't be the problem for parties outside Pakistan. After all, men can decide what is best. However, relative emphasis on misinfo against ISI or any other Pakistani Intel; is merely a campaign/agenda to influence a narrative by external forces. Keep you delusion out of here especially in these matters.
No civilian in the chain of command? Who, exactly, is busy defining and deciding Pakistan's "national interest"? And what, specifically, is my "delusion" here?

No civilian in the chain of command? Who, exactly, is busy defining and deciding Pakistan's "national interest"? And what, specifically, is my "delusion" here?

You can keep up-to your blogs and I am in no mood to feed you on this. Pakistan national interest is defined & decided by Pakistanis that includes Civilian & Military Leadership.

If this is correct then Pakistan scored a own goal. I don´t mean that you shouldn´t hand over a dead body because you should. But it should be done in public to show that you care of human sentiment towards the family.
Political Govt Don't wants to escalate the situation to push India into retaliation since humiliated defeated Indian refuse to accept the body so it is been decided at that time kept it for now a secret.
That is why despite Abinondon's pleas we handed him over to India against his own wish since he like our tea and phajay k paye very much.

Just imagine what humiliated Modi when he receive Abinondon along with very dead pilot of SU-30? we avert the war and same time teaches India a great lesson.

Political Govt Don't wants to escalate the situation to push India into retaliation since humiliated defeated Indian refuse to accept the body so it is been decided at that time kept it for now a secret.
That is why despite Abinondon's pleas we handed him over to India against his own wish since he like our tea and phajay k paye very much.

Just imagine what humiliated Modi when he receive Abinondon along with very dead pilot of SU-30? we avert the war and same time teaches India a great lesson.

Sorry but i disagree with the narrative that India will go to war because Pakistan hand over a dead body to India.

In my opinion India would go to war with Pakistan if they thought they would win the war....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom