What's new

2nd pilot

i am saying this since day one it was a just mistake may be many sides were reporting that morning and they were excited .

I know people will bring up that why locals were saying 'doosra kidher hai' etc.

I think all of it CAN be attributed to heat of the moment excitement, guesswork and misinformation.

you know alpha what Windjammer did? he has scored 36 kills...i hope you understand the magnitude of the attack....IAF and Indian Gov. and fifth pilar is still shaking...

He had the info he kept it and used it and the right time ....

Guys, I don't get a cookie for creating a thread based on made up info. I wrote what the group captain told us. The officer is too decorated and accomplished to be thought of as uninformed or somebody who doesn't know the 'inside story'. The man had a body language which was enough to convince me that he isn't making up stuff. Atleast conveying what he has been told or he has learned.

Alpha cookie thing

We have to connect this statement to some sort of misinformation too. That's the only logical course I guess.
I can't fathom a motive for misinformation here. My opinion is that the real issue is that once again the ISI (or whatever intel service is responsible) didn't seek confirmation before circulating its "intelligence" to decision-makers and the public.

Sloppy or deliberate, I don't know. (And considering the snafu here in D.C. with the Trump-Russia investigation, I can't boast that the U.S. is any better, can I?)

I can't fathom a motive for misinformation here. My opinion is that the real issue is that once again the ISI (or whatever intel service is responsible) didn't seek confirmation before circulating its "intelligence" to decision-makers and the public.

You are wrong on the pretext especially when a member posts a narration and there is no source to say. I can understand your understanding for Pakistan Intel apparatus & I do know how Mossad fooled/lured CIA into Libya in past. Let it go and try not to throw sarcastic tantrums.

The thread name should be "claimed by PAF offical who i know"

Name edited as there is no such PAF official in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom