What's new

2nd pilot

If Pakistan was using F-16 then mig21 could have never been intercepted because Elta8222 pod is good counter for that. So Pakistan used Chinese PL-12 to hit mig21 that is the only possible case.

Now where did AIM120C which India displayed came from and. What hit MI-17.

Actually it is next to impossible in India to hide a downed jet... MKI... No way... Just search about JIO and you will understand why...

Remember, by 11:00 all news channels were reporting about MiG 21 downed... later they reported that a jet has crashed... by 12, they confirmed that the downed plane is a heli...

Your DG ISPR claimed to shoot down 2 jets...
Your PM admitted about second pilot
... who was in hospital...

Where is that pilot... show him to the world and put a full stop on Narendra Modi and his top minister's political career... and I mean it... polls are not far away...

Kindly watch videos posted above... It seems your media is reporting about a mig 21 being downed in iok... Also showing visuals of it...

But than another wreckage of mig 21 is also found on pak side... Before jumping up and down like your airforce

India said they have a crashed jet in IOK which was Mig21 and the only one it lost. India is correct it lost only one Mig21 but it was the wreckage in Pakistan. Now what crashed in India is what India has to clear that what jet it is and if India lost one jet then whom the wreckage in IOK belonged to.

Now coming back to main issue how did mig21 got hit with Elta8222 pod if Pakistan was using F-16? Because Elta 8222 can jam F-16 so if mig21 got hit that means no F-16 was used instead Chinese missile took the kill from JF-17. So whoes missile did India displayed when it showed AIM120c and what hit MI-17?

India never admitted that mig21 crashed in Pakistan. India said officially that one mig21 crashed in IOK. Now Pakistan don't operates mig21 and the crash in Pakistan is of mig21 I have many pic to prove it. So question is what crashed in India? Abhi none done belonged to 51 squadron of IAF and that squadron operates mig21 bison with Elta 8222 Israeli made pods to confuse missiles for defence of mig21.

Now if I believe India that mig21 crashed in IOK so India has lost 2 mig 21 so what hit MI-17?

I think india lost 3 planes and a heli

Budgam witnessed a twin engine thrashed by SD10

Have you seen the accusations against Pakistan regarding the one who was nabbed and then sent back?
Don't you think the narrative against the dead one would be that he died through torture in Pakistan custody.
Hard to tell...they seem like different sites. Its clear the MI-17 was hit by missiles...probably friendly fire. I was actively scanning all media reports the day of the air battle and there was a lot confusion in Bagdam. India media interviewed numerous locals said a jet crashed, not a helicopter. Could just be fog of war but Badgam is near Srinagar Airbase, you would the locals knew the difference between a jet an helicopter. I think the true story of what happened at Badgam and Srinagar Airbase has not been revealed. I wouldn't be surprised if the PAF attacked Srinagar Airbase as one of the six ground targets just to send a message it could hit Indian planes any where....and that's why Indian air defenses went nuts and shot the Mi-17 (just speculation on my part). In the air on the ground...no where is safe for the IAF in Kashmir.... the PAF is not afraid to go after them regardless of what foreign equipment they buy. Its the message I would send.

I think india lost 3 planes and a heli
I know India lost one mig which crashed in Pakistan. I know India or an allied Indian nation lost another jet which crashed in IOK and I know one missile hit MI-17 in Budgam because the missile got painted with Elta8222 pod and found a new target out of noise zone in Budgam. So only India can tell what crashed in IOK. This is what I know on record. Of record I have a different theory.

I know India lo
How do you explain the 2 or 3 prachute theory?

When Indias say that the plane crashed due to technical problems they forget to which Pakistani missile induced those technical faults
Aircraft aren't designed to withstand a hit from a missile with a high explosive. So theoretically it is a technical fault

How do you explain the 2 or 3 prachute theory?

Aircraft aren't designed to withstand a hit from a missile with a high explosive. So theoretically it is a technical fault
DGISPR said only one pilot so a only have one parachute theory until some admits that there is another pilot.

People think that second jet is SU30MKI that crashed in IOK. Indians say second jet is Mig21 that crashed in IOK. I personally think that second jet that crashed in IOK is F-15. So only India can tell what crashed there and demand for second pilot if there is any untill then let's stick to official statement. This game of cat and mouse will go in lol.

He also spoke of a second one that died in custody.
Nope he never said any one died in custody but he said we have pilots and then statement said only Abhi none done is in custody. No one said any one died.

When jets get hit many games are played untill all pilots are in custody. Different statements are issued to throw off your adversary to misguide them in pilot search and rescue.

Nope he never said any one died in custody but he said we have pilots and then statemen
You have missed his interview with Kamran Khan where he did mention the death of the second pilot.

Last edited:
The F15I is used by Israel as a strategic bomber. They definitely won't be using one for interception in India of all places. You might want to change the that to the Sufas to make more it believable
Israel uses F-16 for bombing and F-15 for air superiority. I said that I personally believe the jet that crashed in IOK was F-15, I never made any claims of it actually being F-15 this is just personal opinion. Because logically India would send interceptors with Elta8222 pod mig21 bison on full after burner to down Pakistani escape party and it would be only accompany by a jet that can keep up to it and evade Elta 8222 is Israeli F-15. Because mig21 alone will be a suicide so it needs F-15 to much help and India has practiced this joint engagement many time in it's war games with Israel and USA. Air forces always use defined tactics and strategies.

Back
Top Bottom