What's new

2nd pilot

Hard to tell...they seem like different sites. Its clear the MI-17 was hit by missiles...probably friendly fire. I was actively scanning all media reports the day of the air battle and there was a lot confusion in Bagdam. India media interviewed numerous locals said a jet crashed, not a helicopter. Could just be fog of war but Badgam is near Srinagar Airbase, you would the locals knew the difference between a jet an helicopter. I think the true story of what happened at Badgam and Srinagar Airbase has not been revealed. I wouldn't be surprised if the PAF attacked Srinagar Airbase as one of the six ground targets just to send a message it could hit Indian planes any where....and that's why Indian air defenses went nuts and shot the Mi-17 (just speculation on my part). In the air on the ground...no where is safe for the IAF in Kashmir.... the PAF is not afraid to go after them regardless of what foreign equipment they buy. Its the message I would send.

Nope as in:
Not wearing one?
Or
Helo pilots normally don't wear them?

I dont think heli pilots wear g suits... But this guy is burned beyond and i cant say that he is wearing one as well... May b some one else can highlight...

Clip is from 27th feb from iok thats for sure

India media interviewed numerous locals said a jet crashed, not a helicopter.

Actually if u listen to original ispr presser on that day... DG ISPR says that he has reports of a 3rd plane crash deep inside india but says we did not engage tht one

Im wondering the same. I hope we didn't shoot down our own aircraft or kill our own pilots in accident.

Please keep in mind while going for Israel angle...

1. Israeli pilot COULD HAVE been there during Balakot strike... but why would they fly in CAP MISSION...

2. Which fighter jet was flown by ISRAELI PILOT on 27th... MKI, MIRAGE OR MIG 21...

As per my source... a well planned trap was laid down by PAF on 27th... and Abhi paid the price by ignoring the orders... and went into the unsafe zone as he has locked one jet and R73 was in action...

Second pilot is History now...

I dont think heli pilots wear g suits... But this guy is burned beyond and i cant say that he is wearing one as well... May b some one else can highlight...

Clip is from 27th feb from iok thats for sure

Actually if u listen to original ispr presser on that day... DG ISPR says that he has reports of a 3rd plane crash deep inside india but says we did not engage tht one

As per Pakistani media, Abhi is a MKI pilot... but his gear proved that he was flying a Bison...

Your DG ISPR would have created an embarrassment for India... if an iota of proof would be there about MKI flown by Abhi...

Your DG ISPR would have created an embarrassment for India... if an iota of proof would be there about MKI flown by Abhi...

Actually ispr has down played indian damage alot to give your army a way out without going to full war....

The third aircraft mentioned was the Mi17

But mi 17 is a helicopter not an airplane

That also raises more questions:
If the deceased pilot is indeed a fighter pilot did he manage to eject?
If he didn't shouldn't he be still strapped in his seat?
Did he manage to unstrap himself?

Yes I have seen these videos before. One mig21 crashed in IOK and one mig21 crashed in Pakistan. One MI-17 crashed in Budgam

If you want to know about sukoi just research how MI-17 crashed and what missile took out MI-17.

So the second was a MiG21?
That is what India said. One mig21 crashed in India and the pilot is missing. If India lost just one mig21 then how can there be 2 wreckages one in Pakistan is mig21 but what crashed in India is still unknown. What crashed in Pakistan is mig21 that is confirm so if India lost one mig then what is the crash in India.

India never admitted that mig21 crashed in Pakistan. India said officially that one mig21 crashed in IOK. Now Pakistan don't operates mig21 and the crash in Pakistan is of mig21 I have many pic to prove it. So question is what crashed in India? Abhi none done belonged to 51 squadron of IAF and that squadron operates mig21 bison with Elta 8222 Israeli made pods to confuse missiles for defence of mig21.

Now if I believe India that mig21 crashed in IOK so India has lost 2 mig 21 so what hit MI-17?

Actually ispr has down played indian damage alot to give your army a way out without going to full war....

But mi 17 is a helicopter not an airplane

Actually it is next to impossible in India to hide a downed jet... MKI... No way... Just search about JIO and you will understand why...

Remember, by 11:00 all news channels were reporting about MiG 21 downed... later they reported that a jet has crashed... by 12, they confirmed that the downed plane is a heli...

Your DG ISPR claimed to shoot down 2 jets...
Your PM admitted about second pilot
... who was in hospital...

Where is that pilot... show him to the world and put a full stop on Narendra Modi and his top minister's political career... and I mean it... polls are not far away...

Back
Top Bottom