What's new

2nd pilot

Bhai bas karde.

There is no direct or indirect hostilities between Israel and Pakistan.
Neither of us has anything to gain from hostilities as well.

Enough of this israeli paranoia, We aren't Iran.

If Israel was involved in this, they will never let their Advisors or instructors be used in a combat situation.
Why is that? Because they've NOTHING to gain out of it.

And if you're gonna bring up weapons.
The fact that we exist is enough reason for Indians to buy their weapons.
They dont need to go an extra mile for it.
NOBODY DOES.

Enough with this Israeli conspiracies.

@TheNoob I think you have missed one very important thing in my post, I quoted what Zafar said.
He was talking in Sami Ibrahim's program of yesterday. Go and check it out.
I am entitle to quote, it is not my opinion.
Here is the program.

The most important point Zafar Hilali has made in this interview that A F-15 has been spotted on Feb 27 with IAF jets. Is it possible?

I believe one of the parachute seems farther and that one was well with in Indian territory or he/she some how managed to be flown in India because of the gust of wind :agree: ... So things ends happily after.

@TheNoob I think you have missed one very important thing in my post, I quoted what Zafar said.
He was talking in Sami Ibrahim's program of yesterday. Go and check it out.
I am entitle to quote, it is not my opinion.
Here is the program.

I know.
Sorry that I forgot to mention that we shouldn't pay any heed to such low-IQ Conspiracies.

Promoting such things will only cause further confusiuon and hate and only benefit our own enemies.

The most important point Zafar Hilali has made in this interview that A F-15 has been spotted on Feb 27 with IAF jets. Is it possible?

Extremely unlikely.
If that was the case... Our Thunders would hold ZERO chance against that mighty marvel of engineering.

story1 (6).gif

Actually he was F16 pilot misunderstood as Indian pilot. People beat him before he can prove that he is a Pakistani pilot. ISPR announced hurriedly that they have two Indian pilots in their custody.

Actually you witnessed this yourself in Pakistan, isn't it?
Or it is cover-up story to counter the sham intentions of IAF that went downhill

This whole saga of 2 pilots and F-16 shot down is just proof by assertion; argumentum ad infinitum / argumentum ad nauseum. Indian's claims should only be taken at face value.
They are just asserting their opinion on local media to get their public to buy the argument of Rafales. Thereby legitimising it's purchase and shutting down any voices that confirm corruption of the government. Any half decent military / aviation blog is just laughing at their claims.

And he was an orphan like Oliver Twist except Oliver Twist had friends. In fact he more like Mowgli and grew up all alone in the jungle. Somewhere in the jungle he converted to Sikhism. And learned to fly a plane. And managed to join the IAF. A Pak pilot named Sher Khan got him. The whole jungle cried. But no human mourned him. Not even the ghost of Rudyard Kipling. It all makes perfect sense.

Good Take on Orphan Mode , should be next plot of Bollywood.
we can expect unexpected from Bollywood plots :D

After following this debate since 27th Feb, here is what I think:
1) The whole 2nd pilot was most likely miscommunication at best. And it was just Abhinandan who was getting treated at a CMH. I don't think any other explanation makes any sense.
2) There definitely were 3 pilots, it's clear from multiple videos that locals saw 3 parachutes. So India almost certainly lost an MKI ( the probability of it being an F16 crash is low also because because Pakistan has very few twin seat F16s, while all Su30's are twin seaters!).
3) In a couple of videos you can also hear people talking about pilots and a plane crashing on the Indian side. So I think the most plausible scenario is that two pilots landed on the Indian side. If they survived, then it's a lot less trouble for IAF to deny that it lost another jet. If one or both died, then I think one interesting possibility that was also discussed in one of the threads here was that the helicopter crash in Budgam, initially was reported to have JUST TWO dead bodies. But later, IAF claimed that it had 6 people in it. Which is fishy to say that least because all of the initial reports, even from Indian media reported that only two bodies had been found, so it's possible, that IAF might be trying to cover up the loss of another jet and its two pilots by including those two dead pilots into the total dead in the helicopter crash.

initially was reported to have JUST TWO dead bodies. But later, IAF claimed that it had 6 people in it. Which is fishy to say that least because all of the initial reports, even from Indian media reported that only two bodies had been found
Only two were pilots while the remaining were low ranked... No reason to doubt or suspect them...They were not fighter pilots...

I know.
Sorry that I forgot to mention that we shouldn't pay any heed to such low-IQ Conspiracies.

Promoting such things will only cause further confusiuon and hate and only benefit our own enemies.

Extremely unlikely.
If that was the case... Our Thunders would hold ZERO chance against that mighty marvel of engineering.

Why you think Thunder would have no chance against F 15E! We all know it is 2 engine beast for air superiority, exactly like SU30, so why you think SU30 failed and F 15E would have succeeded!!
It has longer range, but in the battle fought range was irrelevant. I give you it is slightly faster than SU30, that is the only advantage.
What else!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you think Thunder would have no chance against F 15E! We all know it is 2 engine beast for air superiority, exactly like SU30, so why you think SU30 failed and F 15E would have succeeded!!
It has longer range, but in the battle fought range was irrelevant. I give you it is slightly faster than SU30, that is the only advantage.
What else!!

Please use standard font size.

Back
Top Bottom