What's new

2nd pilot

source? or your opinion.

Not at liberty to disclose this.

You all will see in the coming months when things unfold.

The entire point of not parading the second chap is to make Indian government demand him back which they are afraid to do so now. Will be their political suicide.

Su-30 Flanker from 221 squadron.

And no he has not been handed back.
Agreed. But at some point the aviation community at large will figure it out and then they will be stuck anyway.

They don't announce receiving and handing over dead bodies of soldiers between the two countries.

Super Duper maha shakti maan The Air superiority fighter SU-30.
We know this, but my point was that the pilot’s identity and condition was less relevant to the narrative than the kill of the coveted “Asian Raptor” myth.

Do u think We have the second Pilot?
I know about the second kill but never really inquired about the pilot of the flanker.

What's your take on this like it will make it to the pubic soon? I don't think so.
Probably used for backchannel diplomacy; we have a senior officer held by them too.
Now we have two of theirs for one of ours.

Interesting so question would be is the second pilot dead or alive? if dead than India can easily create another "accident" and claim him dead there and can say we have a random deadbody and fake documents, you know how they and their media is

Sorry but i disagree with the narrative that India will go to war because Pakistan hand over a dead body to India.

In my opinion India would go to war with Pakistan if they thought they would win the war....

Well said... this is exactly the situation.
India invaded thinking they have enough strength, in first battle they realized, they were comprehensively wrong in their thinking.
Abhinandan was the top of top Indian pilot tested & approved by Israel and US.
What's the back ground of his release is a story in which you may not be interested but yes, next time is clearly far far away, at best India need 5 years only to reorganize.

Su-30 Flanker from 221 squadron.

And no he has not been handed back.

actualy the reason of asking is i stuck at three...Abhinandan, This chap and other one...

i think once IAF chief openly denies S-30MKI loss only then PAF will release the info..right know they are treating Su-30MKI as it is not in service with IAF

Probably used for backchannel diplomacy; we have a senior officer held by them too.

Valid point .Our emphasis is more upon the death of Asian Raptor but you may remember, Russian FM was the first person reaching Islamabad on 27th. Both sides agreed for many things more valued and it was discussed in very friendly environment on mutual understanding. Two of above cases will serve the purpose while Raptor Walas will always fear if truth come out .

Valid point .Our emphasis is more upon the death of Asian Raptor but you may remember, Russian FM was the first person reaching Islamabad on 27th. Both sides agreed for many things more valued and it was discussed in very friendly environment on mutual understanding. Two of above cases will serve the purpose while Raptor Walas will always fear if truth come out .
The Russians may not want their equipment bad mouthed internationally after being pitched as the most fearful opponent after the F-22. Although in frankness it is still a great machine; just that US electronics and weapon systems are still ahead. Which is why the Chinese focus to emulate them rather than others.

The entire point of not parading the second chap is to make Indian government demand him back which they are afraid to do so now. Will be their political suicide.
Is it correct that their second strike mission was to do another incursion and try to kill a few of our birds and then cry that they have lost a jet in the process and Pakistan has him?

Dear members,

Please be assured that second pilot, a Squadron Leader of IAF is in our custody. Chap has a broken backbone. Soon he is to share a cell with Lt Cmdr Yadav.

Cut the chase please.

That's BS. You can't hold another country's pilot without repercussions.

No matter Su-30 was downed or not, the way Modi and BS trashed SU-30s is really pathetic to see!!! Especially, after so much of help from the Soviets if this is the payback then the Russians should be concerned!!!! Russians are proud folks, but the time might have come to recalibrate some of their techs. May be 02-27 has played a role in the recent Russian approaches for a #of JVs with the Turkish folks taking a clue from the successful Pak-China JVs.....

Which is why the Chinese focus to emulate them rather than others.
Whatever emulate means here, US has always taken measures to protect and guard it's technology.
Every thing sold is sealed and all what is top of the line is not even revealed.
It's also true, historically US set the bench marks of defense technology., which was chased by others.
HOWEVER, in last 2 decades like every other technological field, defense technology has also been revolutionized.
Before we had theoretical knowledge and calculations involved in designing a machine, today all theoretical science is converted into data, which is processed by relevant simulation tools, which can crack even more complicated calculations in seconds.
Today machine is designed around a processor, which is capable of processing complex data in short time and processed data can be converted to physical action in desired direction, speed and power, and situation can be update every few micro seconds.
At the heart of all of this is SW and nano technology. Here China is the boss!
Even US need China's technological help in this area, to stay relevant.

So IMO it's open field for all today, emulation is limited to the idea /outline, which works like more clever people more ideas.

Agreed. But at some point the aviation community at large will figure it out and then they will be stuck anyway.

We know this, but my point was that the pilot’s identity and condition was less relevant to the narrative than the kill of the coveted “Asian Raptor” myth.

I know about the second kill but never really inquired about the pilot of the flanker.

You mean Col. Habib who is our senior Officer?

I hope you are saying truth

Back
Top Bottom