What's new

2nd pilot

We would retaliate in kind and things would go out of hand.

At this point the Modi government has lost faith in the IAF.

The threat exist as the FM Qureshi said based upon credible Intel feed. No doubt, Modi wouldn't sit without enough of reason at hand to create yet another drama and come out of this situation before Junta.

Glad you asked dear. First let me introduce Indians to the term "Earth Kardeya" :

If they want him, then first they have to go ahead and claim him as missing, lol.

This the key!

One more thing i have doubts over PAF claims also because they have history of not claiming kills as well (Soviet-Afghan War) PAF has only confirmed the engagement kills which happened over LOC. what is not told that what happened deep inside IOK.

This Baffles me! why Nazi Modi went to Brahmos Strike so fast. lost complete faith on IAF. just by losing a MiG-21BISON and a single Su-30MKI(Mind you just single Su-30MKI out of 250+)

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Oscar @The Eagle @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Dazzler @Vortex

This the key!

One more thing i have doubts over PAF claims also because they have history of not claiming kills as well (Soviet-Afghan War) PAF has only confirmed the engagement kills which happened over LOC. what is not told that what happened deep inside IOK.

This Baffles me! why Nazi Modi went to Brahmos Strike so fast. lost complete faith on IAF. just by losing a MiG-21BISON and a single Su-30MKI(Mind you just single Su-30MKI out of 250+)

Hi,

Modi was playing a GAME---. He found an escape route from the Rafale inquiry---tried to show that everything else is useless other than the Rafale---.

Trying to show the public that he had to take the Brahmos route because the M2K's and SU30's no good---.

If they went to SSMs then it would have to be nuclear to truly cut off the South. In that case they would have written their and our end together.
Precisely why they have not done it yet.

Pakistan has been very open from the start. We will resort to nuclear war regardless of what ever India deploys. Be it ALCMs or even SSMs.

What IAF learnt on 27th Feb was that Pakistan retains the capability to inflict heavy damage in a limited war theatre. However in an all out war with India, conventional/non conventional doesnt matter. Pakistan will take India with it.

No! this is for future God forbid Bargaining if needed...Col.Habib was not a child and lets stop it here!
Read Oscar's comment #717

He is entitled to his opinion...but as carrier officer to be as dumb as mule i am amazed he climbed upto Col. rank. again buck stops here...
Precisely why they have not done it yet.

Pakistan has been very open from the start. We will resort to nuclear war regardless of what ever India deploys. Be it ALCMs or even SSMs.

What IAF learnt on 27th Feb was that Pakistan retains the capability to inflict heavy damage in a limited war theatre. However in an all out war with India, conventional/non conventional doesnt matter. Pakistan will take India with it.

Respectfully, This conflict has shown Pakistan Nuclear threshold as per say is quite deep. Pakistan Armed forces have confidence and will to attain conventional superiority. why else we would threaten if we get hit on the six targets that Nazi Modi has chosen we would attack thrice the number of targets with thrice the number of missiles both on eastern and western side...that threat made israeli leave india and USA rushed to install THAAD ABM within a day in Israel.

Now Why would Pakistan gave threat to israel? you dont threat countries for providing arms..or supervison you threaten countries which takes part in agression upon you...what did Pakistan had to be able to Threat Israel? and USA running 1st to secure Israel from Shaheen II SSM and then make a case for de-escalation.

Last edited:
The threat exist as the FM Qureshi said based upon credible Intel feed. No doubt, Modi wouldn't sit without enough of reason at hand to create yet another drama and come out of this situation before Junta.

threat is even greater ... LHR/BWP sects hot ...social media covering ....I am not allowed to post....

He is entitled to his opinion...but as carrier officer to be as dumb as mule i am amazed he climbed upto Col. rank. again buck stops here...

Respectfully, This conflict has shown Pakistan Nuclear threshold as per say is quite deep. Pakistan Armed forces have confidence and will to attain conventional superiority. why else we would threaten if we get hit on the six targets that Nazi Modi has chosen we would attack thrice the number of targets with thrice the number of missiles both on eastern and western side...that threat made israeli leave india and USA rushed to install THAAD ABM within a day in Israel.

Now Why would Pakistan gave threat to israel? you dont threat countries for providing arms..or supervison you threaten countries which takes part in agression upon you...what did Pakistan had to be able to Threat Israel? and USA running 1st to secure Israel from Shaheen II SSM and then make a case for de-escalation.
You give career officers too much credit. I have seen some make dumb remarks and conclusions that would make even the most basic observer laugh.

The clever and lazy you make Chief of Staff, because he will not try to do everybody else’s work, and will always have time to think. The clever and industrious you make his deputy. The stupid and lazy you put into a line battalion, and kick him into doing a job of work. The stupid and industrious you must get rid of at once, because he is a national danger.

threat is even greater ... LHR/BWP sects hot ...social media covering ....I am not allowed to post....

In Lahore, it is raining heavily. How can it be hot?

No it wasnt SSM but more preciseky they were planning to use brahmos on our ammunition depot and the prime target was karachi drig road depot
Anyway, thanks to Modi/Hindutva, the "Whiteman's burden" has now shifted to them!!! Might be a welcome relief for Pak!!! They have more investments in India....

This the key!

And, thereby, has ignited the worst fears among the Ehl-i Dunya, which historically has been Pak's job...

IK is a Bahtiyar* fellow!!! Even Modi is tying to make him great....

*Blessed with the right "significant half" at the right moment. As for the overwhelming majority of the male folks, the least said the better....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom