What's new

2nd pilot

O bhai Karachi me Fighter jets are continously flying

I know I just saw with gadget......khi/lhr/bwp under threat vector

earlier post is also being discussed by many on twitter.....I tried to drop direct email to tps to get some confirmation regarding an incident .....could not succeed.

This Baffles me! why Nazi Modi went to Brahmos Strike so fast. lost complete faith on IAF. just by losing a MiG-21BISON and a single Su-30MKI(Mind you just single Su-30MKI out of 250+)

so maybe he lost much more than a "single" MKI behind LOC, what were the losses on the ground are not told, were there any more A2A kills behind LOC? loosing 2 aircrafts would not put things to a sudden stop and never ending press conferences trying to boast morals with F-16? i guess there is more to the story than we know (or will ever know)

Last edited:
side...that threat made israeli leave india and USA rushed to install THAAD ABM within a day in Israel.
I don't know or care about your stupid conspiracy theories, however, the THAAD *exercise* was planned long before.

They don't announce receiving and handing over dead bodies of soldiers between the two countries.

Super Duper maha shakti maan The Air superiority fighter SU-30.
I think su30 has 2 piolet s so where is the other one?

So it was a bvr hit, and su-30 fell across loc and pilot drifted here? Do we have any visuals of the downed su-30, by whichever means?

O bhai Karachi me Fighter jets are continously flying
They do on and off. Nothing out of the ordinary for current tensions.

I know I just saw with gadget......khi/lhr/bwp under threat vector

earlier post is also being discussed by many on twitter.....I tried to drop direct email to tps to get some confirmation regarding an incident .....could not succeed.
No need to speculate, no gadgetry can show military traffic.
Civilian traffic operating “normally”

16th to 20th is the window for any mischief from them.What ever happens must protect the port cities and facilities nuclear power plants included.

Not common. Too much flying just like that night of 28 Feb when missile alert was on

What's current status ?

threat is even greater ... LHR/BWP sects hot ...social media covering ....I am not allowed to post....

Social media is not the source... We fly as threat exist. Hot? Are we into war? Hot only means active conflict... How about wrong use of such terminology.

Karachi Airport flights. Please.

I hope Babar and Ghauri are ready to launch positions....

16th to 20th is the window for any mischief from them.What ever happens must protect the port cities and facilities nuclear power plants included.
Either we are getting paranoid or this thing is planned to keep India on backfoot having to justify things. For example every few days DG ISPR posts bit more info and the whole guess machine churns into action.

Are they really that stupid to undertake action when:

(a) they got their arse whopped on 27th Feb;
(b) Pakistan gave direct threat of 3 for 1 response with target selection already made and dare I say most probably missiles programmed with target data.

Pakistan would be prepared, let us say they do attack it will most likely by missile and not IAF as they are too scared to come near the border. If it is a missile attack than I would say that before they missiles even strike Pakistan a counter attack will be launched and they have no defence to that counter attack.

Would they want Dehli or Mumbai going up in smoke and for the whole world to see? I would also say that Pakistan might even carry out this attack during the day to have the optics of both world seeing it live and they citizens feeling it while they are going about their business.

They might be dumb enough but no brainless to attempt this.

Remember they are baniyas. As they saying goes "mun paa ram ram or bagal me churi" (literally meaning holding dagger behind their back while chanting ram ram) also remember Nixon calling them "slippery treacherous people".

So what that means is they will only attack when they see a chance and only when things are cool and we will not respond. they do not have guts to attack when we are prepared and waiting to give a response.

They referred to our response on 27th as an act of war yet they could not muster courage to respond to an act of war on our part.

So cool down everyone nothing will happen. Pakistan is just keeping them on their toes. It costs them more to be on alert and in active situation whereas it doesnt cost us much extra given we have been in this situation for last 10 or years.

Back
Top Bottom