What's new

28 Taiwanese die after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine over past 4 days

If it was Chinese mainland's vaccines, China obsessed haters like this denial dude would have jumped up from his bed and never mentioned anything like pre existing condition.

The number has risen to 40 and they haven't finished the million doses yet.

I don’t trust a new experimental vaccine made by Indians. As trump elegantly puts it “That Place is Filthy”

Most of these folks probably had pre existing conditions. AZ has mass vaccinated millions of elderly here without issue.

AZ is safer for elderly. The problem is the younger people. It has a very unusual blood clots side effect that maybe the cause of death for some people.

The clue is in them being 85 years old and over.

If thousands of them were injected with the vaccine per day then they are not going to stop dying from other causes as they would be expected to do without taking the vaccine.

Nothing to see here.

The clue is in them being 85 years old and over.

If thousands of them were injected with the vaccine per day then they are not going to stop dying from other causes as they would be expected to do without taking the vaccine.

Nothing to see here.
You wouldn't have say the same thing if its Chinese vaccine.

I think some people are getting the vaccine injected in the bloodstream by chance and that is causing the blood clots.
The Chinese are still following the WHO guidelines of aspiration before injection to avoid hitting blood vessels.
The problem is that required more skills nurses and that will slow vaccinations

read pre-existing conditions.....

amazing... you dont count the hundreds of thousands who died from your virus.
and when someone dies after getting SinoVac then? we don't consider that they had pre-exisiting condition??

We need to end this propaganda war against all vaccines --- just get any on the market and defeat the virus---

The very reason i am sitting on this, taking that purported extremely rare risk of death or other serious complications is a big NO....unless my incompetent governent forces me to take pfizer/AZ/jj at gun point.

Hi sister :)

I take Astra Zenika and thanks God I dont have that rare blood clot, but it is quite strong vaccines so the body will know there is "weaken virus" inside. I eat a lot and buy huge orange juice from minimarket nearby during the first 2 days.

I take Astra Zenika and thanks God I dont have that rare blood clot, but it is quite strong vaccines so the body will know there is "weaken virus" inside. I eat a lot and buy huge orange juice from minimarket nearby during the first 2 days.
Smart move my friend in Malaysia AZ is banned for 60 and above and noone want to take risk as you never we can be one of the unlucky one. So in my country it is based on voluntary consent. Muslim are more careful because they don't want non halal content like human foetus so they checked. Those that used dead virus the old school style they mostly prefer.

Smart move my friend in Malaysia AZ is banned for 60 and above and noone want to take risk as you never we can be one of the unlucky one. So in my country it is based on voluntary consent. Muslim are more careful because they don't want non halal content like human foetus so they checked. Those that used dead virus the old school style they mostly prefer.

If Malaysia has enough Sinovac, Sinoparm, Pfizer, and Sputnic vaccines there it should not be a problem not to take Astra. While in Indonesia we have 270 million people so we take any available vaccine we have, currently there has been 3 death from Astra in Indonesia (despite the recipient is much smaller than the ones getting Sinovac).

Actually I prefer Sinovacs, but yes I take a risk to get AZ and I do pray to God not to get that rare blood cloth.

All vaccines in Indonesia must get permision from Islamic Ulama council (MUI (Majelis Ulama Indonesia).

AZ is safer for elderly. The problem is the younger people. It has a very unusual blood clots side effect that maybe the cause of death for some people.
Yes young people are mostly effected however elders can suffer this blood clot shock too it’s just statistically lower, about less than half.
The problem with AZ vaccine lies in the technology that is used to make the jabs.
Basically it uses a chimpanzee virus then mixes with genetic code to making spike protein. This near human chimpanzee virus can induce a strong reaction of immune system because it considers as wound.

Misunderstanding. No weak virus or anything else. AZ vaccine does not have any pathogen that can cause Covid19.

If Malaysia has enough Sinovac, Sinoparm, Pfizer, and Sputnic vaccines there it should not be a problem not to take Astra. While in Indonesia we have 270 million people so we take any available vaccine we have, currently there has been 3 death from Astra in Indonesia (despite the recipient is much smaller than the ones getting Sinovac).

Actually I prefer Sinovacs, but yes I take a risk to get AZ and I do pray to God not to get that rare blood cloth.

All vaccines in Indonesia must get permision from Islamic Ulama council (MUI (Majelis Ulama Indonesia).
In Malaysia some Muslim are very careful. And unofficially 8 people passed away due to AZ. The info is controlled because don't want the masses to reject vaccination. However you can check out vaccination report from Hungary they used all types of vaccines and they compared.

Misunderstanding. No weak virus or anything else. AZ vaccine does not have any pathogen that can cause Covid19.

You are the one that misunderstand my comment, I said that in the context of what people felt when they get Astra which shows dizzy and others like a bit fever. I use the term "weaken virus" to make people understand what is felt after the jab is done.

Astra doesnt use similar methode like Sinovacs, I know it already

Last edited:
You are the one that misunderstand my comment, I said that in the context of what people felt when they get Astra which shows dizzy and others like a bit fever. I use the term "weaken virus" to make people understand what is felt after the jab is done.

Astra doesnt use similar methode like Sinovacs, I know it already
Ok then “weak response” is more suitable term. Light fever after a jab is not uncommon and expected it is just an immune response to a faked infection. I received biontech. Got light pain in arm for a week.

Back
Top Bottom