What's new

28 Taiwanese die after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine over past 4 days

man, not witnesses - we have been digging graves around the clock. Normally in the graveyard in zeerust - we always keep 2 graves open for burial; it is 7. It is unreal how things are developing here.
I have lost 10 family members; my friend a GP - lost 4; another colleague - lost 3; and list goes on.
If that is not it; post covid effects are beyond comprehension - do you know symptoms closer to gangerene is being seen on feet extremities in young people who survive it. my own cousin has paralysis of her entire both arms - she was in coma for 8 weeks in CPT when the big wave hit with the RSA variant. Another cousin pharmacist - she believed in taking extra doses of vitamins etc; despite complete protocols - she succumbed; exactly on the 4th day, this wretched china bug hits you; either you will make it or succumb. She was in coma for 4 days. Lung damage. 3 brothers belonging - sons of my late uncle - gone in 5 weeks.

Here we are discussing mere insignficant digits yet; in this province we are seeing it closer to 10% fatalities per family.

vaccines are the way out; this bug is mutating at a rapid rate and based on our understanding vaccine that is most effective right now needs to be deployed to halt its progress and stablize. Then the long journey of economic engagement needs to happen.

It is heart breakin to see the unemployment here. It is beyond comprehension what this virus has brought to our shores.

I am here by requesting the moderators to take a stick approach to any idiot who wants to measure the size of their party boss dick's effectiveness in terms of vaccine. Let statistics be the judge and science to take it forward.

I am happy to receive this information and will take it on board. I'm a firm believer in eye witness testimony, rather than through the media or other method which has a way of adjusting facts to suit their beliefs. I have known before that you had lost family memmbers.

My experience in the UK is that I don't personally know of a single person who has died of the virus. I have friends and acquaintances who know of people who have died, but it has been rare. I don't have a single work colleague who has lost someone close. So obviously my outlook on this is different to yours.

Same Eye Witness account then:

My Aunt Medical Worker, Vaccinated SinoPharm (PK). Everyone in the family got Covid she tested negative.
My parents and sister vaccinated (Sinopharm) both doses. I myself got covid positive in July last year, Mild fever (101F) and body ache for three days then recovered.
Lost My friend a Doctor On this day last year. This is real. But then again, why is the world playing with vaccine diplomacy.

Russia sputnik is effective, it does not get approval as they say they approved it so soon, heck it works. Bahrain results have shown it to be 94.7% effective and no recorded incidents or deaths.

Astra is confirmed to have caused clots in multiple people. Yet it gets approved.

As for Chinese vaccine efficacy or what not, I thing is sure, they have managed to control the disease in china.

I had option of Pfizer/ Astra/ Sino/ Sputnik. I opted for Sino/Sputnik and got vaccinated by Sputnik as it was available in 3 days. Even with choice i will not take Pfizer/Astra/JJ or any mRNA vaccine. This is large scale Human trial with what long term effect no one knows. Taking the viral vector was also not by choice, but lets say lesser of the two evils.

@Danish Moazzam

Good choice with the Sputnik, but why did you need to get vaccinated when you recovered from the virus? You had natural immunity.

I recovered in Pakistan and Now I am in bahrain, They mandated Vaccination, did not accept the recovery. also it had already been 8 months. SO had to get vaccinated

I recovered in Pakistan and Now I am in bahrain, They mandated Vaccination, did not accept the recovery. also it had already been 8 months. SO had to get vaccinated

Once you have the virus you have immunity for life.

Italian girl, 18 yrs, dies after taking the AZ vaccine by brain thrombosis.

It is a DNA vaccine so this is expected even if side effects will not show up so soon.

Back
Top Bottom