What's new

Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen resigns as head of ruling Democratic Progressive Party following local election losses

That's called political pressure. If let's say,the PRC was threatened to back down from whatever action,by the entire world community or else war....and you backed down,would you have said that the PRC is not independent or that it was just political pressure?
Now you try to divert the point... WHO is an organization free for any independent countries to join. Obviously Taiwan is not qualify as independent, a nobody not recognized by any major countries.
Doesnt matter China apply pressure or not. Fact is , it is not able to join and lost its right as an independent state. Even Hong Kong can join but not Taiwan. :enjoy:

Now you try to divert the point... WHO is an organization free for any independent countries to join. Obviously Taiwan is not qualify as independent, a nobody not recognized by any major countries.
Doesnt matter China apply pressure or not. Fact is , it is not able to join and lost its right as an independent state. Even Hong Kong can join but not Taiwan. :enjoy:
I'm not even diverting the point.

Ok,if Taiwan is not an independent State,go to Taipei and raise the PRC flag and walk around with it,let's see how they take it.

I'm not even diverting the point.

Ok,if Taiwan is not an independent State,go to Taipei and raise the PRC flag and walk around with it,let's see how they take it.
Why not u ask Ukraine to go Donetsk and raise the Ukraine flag. So if they are not able to do that, They are not part of Ukraine according to US and EU stance?

Greece can legally expand its naval borders to 12 miles. But we don't do it,because Turkey has threatened with casus belli if we expanded our naval borders to 12 miles in the eastern Aegean. Does that mean we are not independent? Or that we are prudent not to start a war?

This doesn't mean you control Taiwan's government,economy,army,people. You don't have a say on what goes in the island. Kamala Harris went there. Did you stop her? Eeee? No. Could you have stopped her legally? No. What does that mean? That you don't control Taiwan. You only put political pressure on them through military means.

Don't bother. If they are right that Taiwan is already de facto under the PRC, why do they need to keep talking about reunification lol. They know that Taiwan is already self-governing like other countries with their own President, parliament etc, but they are just pissed that admitting that would be alluding Taiwan as a separate country from China, de facto or de jure, so they are just pressing the argument for the sake of argument. Pointless.

Don't bother. If they are right that Taiwan is already de facto under the PRC, why do they need to keep talking about reunification lol. They know that Taiwan is already self-governing like other countries with their own President, parliament etc, but they are just pissed that admitting that would be alluding Taiwan as a separate country from China, de facto or de jure, so they are just pressing the argument for the sake of argument. Pointless.
Exactly. Exactly. It's ridiculous!

Besides...Beast keeps complaining about me,but hasn't hidden his feelings towards my country anyway.

Check the date on his post:

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 20-01-24 Crisis Leaves Greek Military Outgunned By Turkey.png

Exactly. Exactly. It's ridiculous!

Besides...Beast keeps complaining about me,but hasn't hidden his feelings towards my country anyway.

Check the date on his post:

View attachment 900920

Look at his post history. All he can do is to bring in irrelevant points and distract the topic like suddenly bringing in whataboutism of India, the US or the country of the person he's replying. I'm not even taking him seriously. Just let him feel good lol.

Look at his post history. All he can do is to bring in irrelevant points and distract the topic like suddenly bringing in whataboutism of India, the US or the country of the person he's replying. I'm not even taking him seriously. Just let him feel good lol.
More like u divert my inquiry and embarass to find an answer...

If I used your stance, why Taiwan need to talk about independent or fight for more of their right in international scence when u think they are already is? Lol..

Indeed pointless! :enjoy:

He has -50 reputation points ffs

He has -50 reputation points ffs
Lol.. see how some selective looking at what they want to see only.. btw, almost all my negative point are given by haters from USA and western countries. They abuse the system by giving negative points to me.

Why not u talk about my like points? How much do I got... And most are obtain by verbal post Instead of posting photo and article. See how many can match mine. Talking about talk crap, u shall know who is the one crapping here.

now she will finally have time to get married
She can be second wife of 81 year old Biden. Lol...

Why not u talk about my like points? How much do I got... And most are obtain by verbal post Instead of posting photo and article. See how many can match mine. Talking about talk crap, u shall know who is the one crapping here.
You got -50 reputation because you're probably pissing off all the mods and think tanks with nationalistic posts and dumb conclusions

You got -50 reputation because you're probably pissing off all the mods and think tanks with nationalistic posts and dumb conclusions
Then where did I get 66000 thanks? May I paid enough bot here, right? :lol:

Anything against your point is nationalistic and dumb conclusion. You still havent answer me why righteous EU are quiet on Israel and India when they are busy butcher Muslim. I guess this is the dumb question you desperate to avoid to serve your agenda here... :enjoy:

Then where did I get 66000 thanks? May I paid enough bot here, right? :lol:

Anything against your point is nationalistic and dumb conclusion. You still havent answer me why righteous EU are quiet on Israel and India when they are busy butcher Muslim. I guess this is the dumb question you desperate to avoid to serve your agenda here... :enjoy:
You keep saying every stupidity that comes to your mind. What do I have to do with the EU's policy? Do you have something to do with Mao's cultural revolution? You imply nonsense and just stand and press "laugh" reactions all the time. That amounts to a troll account.

You keep fcking mentioning "EU's policies" and Israel and India. Wtf do I have to do with that? Where were you when I talked against Western hypocrisy back when the war in Ukraine started?

When did I say Taiwan is taking order from China? But Taiwan can't do whatever they wants without PRC permission. For example, can Taiwan allow foreign warship to come along Taiwan port?😂

uh..yep!

Oct 17, 2018, 2:41 PM

A US Navy ship stopped at a port in Taiwan, and China is not happy​

😂

Back
Top Bottom