What's new

27 May Bombing of Lahore Rescue15 Building

Only, only and only if our police was good and did their job as thorough professionals, we would have been able to avert these types of attacks to some extent.

So many attacks in Lahore and not even a single senior head has ever been rolled.

Such a strike can only be averted through proper intel .. Intel is not the primary function of the police .. But I do agree with you to some extent .. they did it right next to a ISI building ..

India made TTP terrorist organisation in Pakistan , Israel is main sponcer of that India in this scheme:agree: .TTP is similar organisation like LTTE.

I take it that u manage the bank accounts of TTP so you probably know from where the funds are comming ? Enjoy burying your head in the sand while the PA looses men fighting them.

:crazy:

Regards

I believe we should stop this Blame Game.

Even if India and Israel and US and Saudi and Russia and etc etc are involved, it is our freedom at stake and we should do our best to deal with it.

The resistance like this doesn't start over night. They plan, they train, and they get funded. I believe it was sort of a defeat of our Intel to report such activities in the begining. Our strategy makers couldn't aprehend the situation and its future at time. This is why we are in such a situation right now.

But we can still beat them up. If only we stop blaming others and start taking our incompetence seriously.

What good is blaming others anyway. They will never agree. And even if they do, that wont make us win this war.

Im just glad to see people finally talking some sense .. It took a while .. but some people seem to be on the right track .. kudo's ... lets just finish these so called Indian, Romanian, Danish, Ethiopian and god knows who else fighting US in OUR backyard .. then we can do the necessary tests to confirm everyone's frustrations ... and please no more dead man penis pictures ..

this is such a bad thing to happen i hope who ever is behind this attack is captured and should be delt with weather its indian or from ay otrher country ..any one who targets innocent people is a terrorist....

Loony fanatics are being supported, trained and funded by miscreants across the border. The henious acts are being commited by loony fanatics. Let's not remain in denial and accept the dire realities. There are two actors involved.

Last edited:
I believe we should stop this Blame Game.

Even if India and Israel and US and Saudi and Russia and etc etc are involved, it is our freedom at stake and we should do our best to deal with it.

The resistance like this doesn't start over night. They plan, they train, and they get funded. I believe it was sort of a defeat of our Intel to report such activities in the begining. Our strategy makers couldn't aprehend the situation and its future at time. This is why we are in such a situation right now.

But we can still beat them up. If only we stop blaming others and start taking our incompetence seriously.

What good is blaming others anyway. They will never agree. And even if they do, that wont make us win this war.

Agreed ,that guy AN actually lost his senses and started blame game.

India and Israel actually sponcering terrorism is SWAT and FATA , the want to weaken our defence and local jehadi mullah are getting aid from them .

US also supporting India in this cruel act of india.

I take it that u manage the bank accounts of TTP so you probably know from where the funds are comming ? Enjoy burying your head in the sand while the PA looses men fighting them.

Regards

PA is giving sacrifice for the protection of home land ,we all pakistanis are behind them and united.

Your attitude( blame game) is reflection of your negitive frame of mind .

India and Israel actually sponcering terrorism is SWAT and FATA , the want to weaken our defence and local jehadi mullah are getting aid from them .

AN lost senses ? Well its you whom have lost ur marbles if I may say when you say TTP is not taliban and when confronted with evidence you change your color like a chameleon and say they are creations of India, Israel supported by USA.

:argh:

:woot:

Regards

AN lost senses ? Well its you whom have lost ur marbles if I may say when you say TTP is not taliban and when confronted with evidence you change your color like a chameleon and say they are creations of India, Israel supported by USA.

:argh:

:woot:

Regards

Time will expose indian hand behind terorism in Pakistan.

History is repeating itself

PA is giving sacrifice for the protection of home land ,we all pakistanis are behind them and united.

Your attitude( blame game) is reflection of your negitive frame of mind .

There is no blame game in my posts. Its you with your myopic vision who need to understand that PA is fighting ordinary Pakistani's with a sprinkling of foreign fighters. The ordinary people have no say and are living refugee camps in very poor conditions.

Regards

Sir, this your stance on the thread can be included as the training manual for starting "Blame Game" and trolling.

This was your first input:
Israel and India are behind all terrorist activities including this attack,they are using well trained raw/musad terrorists named as talaban , there is no talaban in Pakistan.

And this was your second one:
Talaban are fighting in Afghanistan under mullah omer but these so called Pakistan talaban are terorist trained and funded by india and israel.

Western Media is propogating same name for them to damage the image of talaban fighting in Afghanistan.

followed by:
All knows what is going on ,but this is fact, why GOP is not blaming india and israel it is another story .

Think tanks and mods can also make wrong judgement no body is perfect , but the way terrorists are fighting with PA ,they are well trained and equiped by india(110% sure).

India is number one enemy of Pakistan , India had bad history of supporting terrorism in bangladesh,srilanka etc.

India made TTP terrorist organisation in Pakistan , Israel is main sponcer of that India in this scheme .TTP is similar organisation like LTTE.

and this is parallel to your rant in another thread. To an extent it can be attributed to your agitation over the terrorist attack but this is much deeper than simple agitation, this is an obsession.

All the post showing just your bias and venom spewed over the issue. I was initially surprised that you were not even warned - but the flag -huh

A prime example of spreading propaganda and blaming everyone from India, Israel, USA, CIA, RAW, MOSSAD, Pakistan Govt. just everyone who has any interest in the area. China:smitten: as usual was dealt with a slik glove.

Anyways, best of luck and hope you manage you daily chores well coz if I had so much poison within me I'd be rather careful.

Put forward some points validating your arguments or shut your trap.

Regards

Whether the TTP is supported by the Indians, Afghans, or completely local has little to do with the fact that Pakistan has to fight them and defeat them.

Back
Top Bottom