What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

This is the last place they will look for and probably know more abt thunder than anyone here knows..but again my image of them being a professional force has gone down the drain in february
Their command is stupid and no sense of professionalism

Should never come to the public and even denial will create more issues. You are advised to not to make any thing public until & unless, there is a "Go" for it. In certain course of know it all; it will create more hurdles on several level for the men in uniform and our repute of being responsible. Regretfully, such info whether credible or not, will be taken down accordingly. Let's act responsibly.

Regards,

Thanks for the advice.

However, there has been no breach of information and frankly speaking i do not care if you take it down or not.

I hate to say this, but you're just panicking and giving out such notices for no reason. I choose my words and information carefully.

However, if you ever find me posting F pole/E pole ranges for AMRAAMs then yes. You will have my attention.

Thanks for the advice.

However, there has been no breach of information and frankly speaking i do not care if you take it down or not.

I hate to say this, but you're just panicking and giving out such notices for no reason. I choose my words and information carefully.

However, if you ever find me posting F pole/E pole ranges for AMRAAMs then yes. You will have my attention.
The lesser you say, more confused they remain !!!

Better just don’t say anything...

I know these Indians, they have this anxiety disorder or what precise word can i use, lets say, lack of courage. They just like a memon hesitates to take a rupee/dollar from his pocket, similarly they are the KING OF HESITATION, can’t take big decisions especially in this field and when they implement , they run away and literally piss their pants. (majority included)

So, next time you feel like dominating the thread/discussion, just eat the thought, leave it.

Thanks for the advice.

The notice is general in nature. You are cautious and know opsec. Someone who doesn’t know it and has heard something in confidence through military personnel who may have breached opsec in their naivety may do so.
It HAS happened before here.

that being said, considering the amount of focus both sides put into intel on each other; there is very very rarely anything said here that isn’t already known to the other side via its own efforts.

The key folks on both sides receive daily intel reports in which a lot more incentive goes into procuring them besides online cred.

AESA radars have a certain jamming capability which suppresses the enemy's tracking capabilities.
For example, F-22 Raptors AESA can command an instruction to enemy radar system to 'not lock' or change targets. Systems are being designed to incorporate multiple capabilities which were formerly supplemented by external devices.

Hi,

You make me laugh---:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Thanks for your post---.

I stated a similar thing awhile ago---that you can see the F22 right in front of your eyes---but your aircraft cannot lock its missile missile onto it---.

This is the last place they will look for and probably know more abt thunder than anyone here knows..but again my image of them being a professional force has gone down the drain in february

Hi,

1. You are wrong---this is the first place they come---.

This place is full of information being leaked by show off pakistani kids.

They have no other place to get educated information put on a platter for them---.

Do not under estimate the leakage from pakistan defense forum---sometimes it is a gusher---sometimes a trickle---but still a gold mine for them---.

What this forum does it is to CONFIRM the RAW information---and that is priceless---.

2. Now remember---it is not simple as that---they also come here to check out the information they believe is true but want to confirm it---and that is where the confusion starts---why.

Is it the WOLF EFFECT---or is it something else---. Belief or dis-belief comes from who you like and whom you dislike---. The one you like---his lies you will believe---the one you don't like---his truth you will set aside---.

So---as much as the enemy gorges up on the information from this site---they will never admit of the stomach aches & acidity runs they had gotten from this site---.

Last edited:
Hi,

I stated a similar thing awhile ago---that you can see the F22 right in front of your eyes---but your aircraft cannot lock its missile missile onto it---.

Hi,

They have no other place to get educated information put on a platter for them---.

Do not under estimate the leakage from pakistan defense forum---sometimes it is a gusher---sometimes a trickle---but still a gold mine for them---.

What this forum does it is to CONFIRM the RAW information---and that is priceless---.

2. Now remember---it is not simple as that---they also come here to check out the information they believe is true but want to confirm it---and that is where the confusion starts---why.

Is it the WOLF EFFECT---or is it something else---. Belief or dis-belief comes from who you like and whom you dislike---. The one you like---his lies you will believe---the one you don't like---his truth you will set aside---.

So---as much as the enemy gorges up on the information from this site---they will never admit of the stomach aches & acidity runs they had gotten from this site---.
I think people here sharing the information knows what they are sharing. Sometime I feel that the information is leaked here just to let the enemy know. For example a day later of 27th Feb, we were informed on this forum about acquiring PL15. We know alot about thunder block 3 but nothing concrete at all.

Now do you think we happen to acquire 100 PL15 in just 2 days and the information about purchased also got out ?

Either we bluffed or we had acquired them long ago but showed them off on this very forum when needed.

Similarly we were keep on getting the info of first flight of Thunder in August 2019 but did that actually happened? We know nothing.

So the people sharing information here are not naive specially those who are sharing here consistently and accurately.

It's not that hard to filter this out.

Generate profiles of "interesting" members. Corroborate information against known true data. Rank members based on positive corraborations. You can now monitor members who are known to provide true data. Unless such members decide to deliberately pass on false data, this system works.

With the exception of corraborations, everything else can be fully automated.

Hi,

Hi,

Not completely sure about PDF being a credible source for other agencies to keep an eye on.

For instance, narratives of 3 very senior members @Oscar , @Windjammer & @airomerix of 27 feb day event don’t even come close to being same despite each claiming credible sources for information.

If anything they may deliberately being fed with unreliable or plain false info to create confusion.

Just an observation. Not trolling.

Not completely sure about PDF being a credible source for other agencies to keep an eye on.

For instance, narratives of 3 very senior members @Oscar , @Windjammer & @airomerix of 27 feb day event don’t even come close to being same despite each claiming credible sources for information.

If anything they may deliberately being fed with unreliable or plain false info to create confusion.

I agree with you on the deliberate confusion part. PAF doesnt need to prove which side had the superiority on that day. My own opinion is PAF wants to keep the exact operational details of the event under wraps as PAF still needs every edge it can get against a larger opponent, the situation has not changed and with the inventories remaining same those weaknesses of InAF could be needed to be exploited again.
Adding to the confusion is that CCS sqd from where those pilots came from flies both F-16s and JF-17s.

That was fog of war. The actual account was not known even till few days when we actually had time to link the dots.

Both sides are hot, If we recall 25 and 26 feb, today we are at exact similar situation, both AirFs on high alert. CAPs and all.

May Allah Always Give success to our Armed forces and make the impossible missions/goals possible for them with 0 collateral damage and protection of Civils.

Ameen

Pray for your country and Armed forces

Let the Gangus come, We are not afraid to Fight !!!
But False Flag had happened at that time. Not now. Also CAPs are not that intense like it used to be on those days

It's not that hard to filter this out.

Generate profiles of "interesting" members. Corroborate information against known true data. Rank members based on positive corraborations. You can now monitor members who are known to provide true data. Unless such members decide to deliberately pass on false data, this system works.

With the exception of corraborations, everything else can be fully automated.

That is why when baloon goes up..i want the whole of Pakistan Internet/mobile phone to be shutdown...yes it will be inconvenient but we save our self from Cyber Domain Warfare and all those have problem of taking picture and posting on facebook or forum.

Its for our own Good!

So you are one of them who come here digging for info or validating what info you already have?

It's no secret that quite a number of jets were locked by each other during swift retort.

Fighters were constantly turning cold and hot to break these radar locks. Two JF-17s equipped with AESA and SD-10s were engaging and jamming IAF ground based radars. 4 F-16s had a radar lock on 7 to 9 IAF jets (all 4 mig 21s, 2 x su-30's and 2 other jets, likely mirage 2000s)

In situation like that PAF pilots had to seek permission to shoot from sq. ldr. Rana who was waiting for permission from his boss and his boss was waiting for permission from......!
No doubt India have guardian angles, some where in the permission to shoot chain, which can be more advantageous to India than having technical info. on jF-17 radars.
There shall be a probe, why and who withheld the permission to shoot Indian jets... and culprits shall be brought to public and let the public decide, what to do.
If i was a pilot, i will give a dam to the last moment instruction of guiding my missile to woods instead of ammunition dump.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom