What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

This is not criticism but baseless blames, its IK First time, and people of Pakistan gets bored between the musical chairs of PPP/PLM-N since Zia-Ul- Haque
Bhai, i see 1000s of people blaming IK everyday but i just internally call them out “JAHILS” and move one. It’s been a year for IK, having no background of economics, politics or just the fact that THEY DONT want to because they are worshippers of some goons, want tabdeeli in a plate. While trust me , even if IK gets a second term, even then we wouldn’t see the liquidity in everything people were used to when country was being run on wild loans, everything was just for MUFT and easy.

Just ignore all of these people.

This is what separates an educated with a jahil/parha likha jahil

Bhai, i see 1000s of people blaming IK everyday but i just internally call them out “JAHILS” and move one. It’s been a year for IK, having no background of economics, politics or just the fact that THEY DONT want to because they are worshippers of some goons, want tabdeeli in a plate. While trust me , even if IK gets a second term, even then we wouldn’t see the liquidity in everything people were used to when country was being run on wild loans, everything was just for MUFT and easy.

Just ignore all of these people.

This is what separates an educated with a jahil/parha likha jahil
Oh bhai most weak point of IK govt is to bring previous goons of PPP/PML-N and he promises that he bring new/fresh/sincere/honest politicians to his Party

It is sad that this batman guy is a bigot and allowed to get away with. Can the mods ban the guy, please.

Not completely sure about PDF being a credible source for other agencies to keep an eye on.

For instance, narratives of 3 very senior members @Oscar , @Windjammer & @airomerix of 27 feb day event don’t even come close to being same despite each claiming credible sources for information.

If anything they may deliberately being fed with unreliable or plain false info to create confusion.

Just an observation. Not trolling.
Always the bold.
Although not sure if I ever gave a “narrative”

Thanks for the advice.

However, there has been no breach of information and frankly speaking i do not care if you take it down or not.

I hate to say this, but you're just panicking and giving out such notices for no reason. I choose my words and information carefully.

However, if you ever find me posting F pole/E pole ranges for AMRAAMs then yes. You will have my attention.

Let's not act like a minor and most of us respects your opinion. The words like I don't care etc wouldn't do any good for you at all but that is your choice or feel like that so I have no interest to go there. Secondly, instead of judging me panicking or wrongly feeling that ever seeking your attention; how about to understand that there is a lot difference between "in my opinion" as compare to sharing such information like "I am the authority". So instead of worrying about that I need your attention at all; why not to do the right thing. Your posts are good and qualitative but on other hand, we shall not act like being authoritarian.

Regards,

Last edited:
Let's not act like a minor and most of us respects your opinion. The words like I don't care etc wouldn't do any good for you at all but that is your choice or feel like that so I have no interest to go there. Secondly, instead of judging me panicking or wrongly feeling that ever seeking your attention; how about to understand that there is a lot difference between "in my opinion" as compare to sharing such information like "I am the authority". So instead of worrying about that I need your attention at all; why not to do the right thing. Your posts are good and qualitative but on other hand, we shall not act like being authoritarian.

Regards,

The debate does not pertain to the quality of the information. Rather the sensitivity.

I expect you to share (maybe in DMs) what made you think I have violated OPSEC? I'm assuming you have valid grounds to reason that I have disclosed sensitive information.

you have no solid source, most PDF members don't agree on you
What is the matter with you. All I see you do is argue and denegrate other posters. If it isn't this one it is/that. I am really getting tired of your antics abusive behaviour and name calling . Please stop this behaviour and start acting your age.
A mentioned many times before if you dont agree with a post agree to disagree and move on. I have ignored a few posts of yours simply because I hoped you would settle down and mellow. But if you are going to behave like an imbecile I will start picking up the stick and marking your posts with the red currency and ask the mods to let you have a break. Ths choice is yours!
Regards

@TheTallGuy has said multiple times to let it go but it seems to me that you want to brush it against his face, he had theory and he wrote his assumptions, official version of the conflict which came out is against those assumptions, he was proven wrong, end of story, why are you giving him a hard time?

these forums are for discussion and to share views, if you find his views absurd than just ignore? chill out dude
I Still think contrary to PAF open claim more fighters went down. There is at least one Mig 21 that went down in Badgam. So take it or leave it. We dont have to agree on everything but we need to respect each other.
A

Back
Top Bottom