What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Only some expert, in air warfare, can decipher this video.

1. May be the from chopper flying in the clip .

2. Or from geo locater of the clip to pin point where the video was shot .

You can't tell jet from this video.

The blast isn't necessarily a hit, it could be a sonic boom. I don't see the object "going down" per say.

The helicopter can be identified, I don't know which helicopter is it.

You can't tell jet from this video.

The blast isn't necessarily a hit, it could be a sonic boom. I don't see the object "going down" per say.

The helicopter can be identified, I don't know which helicopter is it.
But there is a missile seen flying and at the same time a blast sound . It could a hit by same missile or another one not seen in the video .

But there is a missile seen flying and at the same time a blast sound . It could a hit by same missile or another one not seen in the video .

Possibly, I personally can't tell atm. If that's even a missile. I will check it later.

Possibly, I personally can't tell atm. If that's even a missile. I will check it later.

This video is more like the old time blurred blue movies, in which only some exciting sounds used to tell that something is happening.:p::p::p:

Looks like one of ISI's pigeon was finally shot down. It really breaks my heart. Kudos to Indians, they finally did it.

@Suriya still trying to prove f16 kill so many months after the incident :( :(

Only if IAF had made an actual kill and you guys won't have to prove it since the kill was actually made which couldn't be denied

By our analysts it is claimed to be a F-16, there was also a video of a pakistani youth claiming a jet crashed there. It remains inconclusive.
NO it does not remain inconclusive after US did a count and found no f-16 missing, so that's out of the picture. This seems like a twin engine jet thats been hit but somehow its still flyng maybe its the su 30.

I am not supposed to tell you that :azn::azn:

clearly the accent of the voice in the video was from an indian dialect right !!!!!!!!
I can tell you the real true story behind this video.
I shot this video with my super zoom lense and also captured the locals talking about this.

Its not 1 but 10 F16s falling down when they heard that a mig 21 has crossed the border and pilots couldn't control their jets in fear of that mig. Rest is just bullshit

Back
Top Bottom