What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It's your MKI
Thats the video of your Su30 getting killed by an AMRAAM on your side of the border. Thanks for the video tho.
@bl33d Suriya bhai calling you here for your expert views.

The most interesting aspect of this clip is ,

while you see an A2A missile flying along with that u also hear the sound of blast which mean the blast happened from another missile fired previously from the missile seen in the clip .

naya manjun, we didn't downed an F-16 but we destroyed a helicopter. ffs enough of this, just stop....

Ok , u can dismiss the F-16 shot down part at the outset .

But this is an interesting video , i'm sure not seen by many on PDF .

1. You can see a A2A missile being fired . U also hear a blast while the missile is still in flight .

2. It hits some thing or not ?
3. The wreckage of the downing plane isn't a mig21 . We have see Mig21 coming down videos which is very differnt from this one .

4. And a rescue chopper flying toward the wreckage .

So the question arises which jet is it ?? Indian or Pakistani ?

@Imran Khan @Windjammer @Areesh @AUz @RIWWIR @MastanKhan @Keysersoze
so what do you want to achieve by making a new threat on this video...

The most interesting aspect of this clip is ,

while you see an A2A missile flying along with that u also hear the sound of blast which mean the blast happened from another missile fired previously from the missile seen in the clip .

Mountains all around. Echo is normal thing to observe in area like this.

@bl33d have you seen this ??
A chopper is also seen flying to at the end of the clip .
Whose chopper is this ? IAF or PAF ?
By our analysts it is claimed to be a F-16, there was also a video of a pakistani youth claiming a jet crashed there. It remains inconclusive.

1. May be the from chopper flying in the clip .

2. Or from geo locater of the clip to pin point where the video was shot .
those thing say nothing . give me a video and I modify everything in it for you

By our analysts it is claimed to be a F-16, there was also a video of a pakistani youth claiming a jet crashed there. It remains inconclusive.
Can u figure out the chopper in it ?
one thing is sure it's not mig21 of Abhi .

@bl33d Suriya bhai calling you here for your expert views.
I am no expert like you, i am a student who is a tech and military enthusiast, not like you, an ocean of knowledge , unibased to his core, exposes indians, pulls out the real india by peddling important news from india that doesnt make himself feel better. Your contribution is unparalleled. :p::p::p:

I'm more interested in the chopper flying at the end of the clip . The chopper's identity will where the wreckage fall and whose jet is it .
Not really.. the chopper is flying near the LoC and the jet being brought down could be on either side of it.

That being said its shape resembles a Dhruv, and the only high altitude kill claimed by the PAF side is that of the Su-30 since the F-16s were claimed to be at lower altitudes.

Can u figure out the chopper in it ?
one thing is sure it's not mig21 of Abhi .
There was an analysis on this on twitter by many, this video was discussed at length. Try to find about charhoi becoz this video looks like from that region which was completely blocked and went off grid , the whole city for a week and they said it was becoz of caution. lol.

I am no expert like you, i am a student who is a tech and military enthusiast, not like you, an ocean of knowledge , unibased to his core, exposes indians, pulls out the real india by peddling important news from india that doesnt make himself feel better. Your contribution is unparalleled. :p::p::p:
see how you changing now, come on man be yourself.

and by the way, your post was a troll post off topic.

Back
Top Bottom