What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

And next time, there won't be a GPS bug and they'll have bodies of madrassa children to gloat about.
Worst case, bodies of our servicemen.

The real issue is that we won't have an opportunity like 27th again. We allowed them to adapt and learn instead of shattering their will to fight for once and for all.

We may have avoided a war then, we won't be able to avoid it now.
At least it was better to start one on our terms.

Now imagine if their bombs had hit their target on 26th, our response and it's consequences. A smaller airforce cannot afford to back-off and show "restraint" when it has the chance. We made that mistake on 27th. We've made similar mistakes throughout our history.
But, the PAF bombs didn’t have the bugs and hit near the place with replete with the Indian topmost command...

Rafaels etc. are to be procured to make money for Ambanis etc., not to fight Pak!!

And next time, there won't be a GPS bug and they'll have bodies of madrassa children to gloat about.

The real issue is that we won't have an opportunity like 27th again. We allowed them to adapt and learn instead of shattering their will to fight for once and for all.

Now imagine if their bombs had hit their target on 26th, our response and it's consequences. A smaller airforce cannot afford to back-off and show "restraint" when it has the chance. We made that mistake on 27th. We've made similar mistakes throughout our history.
I was called defeatist, when I said 27th Feb was good for IAF. It was an eye opener and reality check. The false sense of superiority complex is gone. Real assessment of situation and resources are done. Gaps are being plugged.

But, the PAF bombs didn’t have the bugs and hit near the place with replete with the Indian topmost command...

Rafaels etc. are to be procured to make money for Ambanis etc., not to fight Pak!!
1- Yes you are correct. Our bombs hit where our brass wanted them to.

2- 'Not fighting Pak' is yet to be seen. Many other members also stated that they are waiting for the right time to avenge the setback they suffered at our hands on 27th.
A thorough pummeling could've achieved far more favorable results instead of "missing" and letting go 4-5 other front-line jets.

3- Those who avoid confrontation at the opportune moment end up with a fight imposed on them at an inauspicious moment.

4- A smaller power usually cannot afford the luxury of playing it safe.

5- The excuse to attack Pakistan will come after a false flag or true flag attack. Given the volatile situation in the occupied valley and growing alienation among the Kashmiris as a consequence of the abolition of article 35A, 370 and the continuation of the iron fist policy of Dehli administration, it is only a matter of time till something serious happens again.

It was an eye opener and reality check. The false sense of superiority complex is gone. Real assessment of situation and resources are done. Gaps are being plugged.
But majority of your own countrymen won't agree with you as they believe 27th to be a big victory for India and not the eye-opener you say it was.

I was called defeatist, when I said 27th Feb was good for IAF. It was an eye opener and reality check. The false sense of superiority complex is gone. Real assessment of situation and resources are done. Gaps are being plugged.
Here's the reality for you.
The gaps are not being plugged. The problems of IAF are in fact many and go deeper than most people realise. It will take decades to repair the damage. These include having multiple types from different nations complicating logistics. Painfully slow programs that are constantly delayed. Poor logistics, poor pilot availability, poor aircraft availability.

Only 1 way effective to deal with it...increase the fighter fleet and have long range sam systems. The fighter fleet is steadily increasing and will be even more intimidating once the blk3 starts getting inducted. But looking range SAM systems definitely need to be inducted and in large numbers.

Lets not forget, that a new platform is also coming IA.

Hi,

This should not be allowed---. That is despicable for anyone to make a bag of potato chips---. Warriors should be given respect---.

Classless pakistani who did this---.
Please...

Have you ever been to an American Base outside the US. I have, both in Iraq & Afghanistan with my previous Charter Operators (as a Crew Member). You want to talk about 'Classless', you outta take a look at the Nation everyone thinks is Super Awesome. I have witnessed how they (Americans) talk to Afghan Soilders on our flights by referring to them as "These MF'ers". Aren't they 'Warriors' who are fighting by your side?

So save your speech for people who truly care - because I doubt many/any would find a bag of Potato Chips 'Classless'.

Hell, i'm flying to Faisalabad tonite. I just might ask the Ground Staff to pick up some for me.

Americans: Taking absurd/sickening pictures with PoW's who happen to be Civilians is 'Classless'.

Indians: Taking hits at our Leaders, by calling them...Ghafoora: King of Lies is 'Classless'.

I think you have read the situation incorrectly. IF the 26th strike had hit its mark the 27th strike would also have hit its mark and the damagr cuased would have cascaded into event both parties would not have been able to control.
Regarding the events of the 27th the IAF failed and their confidence got shattered. At least 2 fighters down(personally I think the fighters hit were more than 2). The main problem with the 27th from IAF is that it was a system failure against PAF. Till you get the weaknesses out of the system which means a lot of deep seated changes and upgradation, I feel IAF will not venture out again.
I am not chest thumping but this is how I analyze the situation. I think I am being objective but feel free to discuss further.
A

I think you have read the situation incorrectly. IF the 26th strike had hit its mark the 27th strike would also have hit its mark and the damagr cuased would have cascaded into event both parties would not have been able to control.
Regarding the events of the 27th the IAF failed and their confidence got shattered. At least 2 fighters down(personally I think the fighters hit were more than 2). The main problem with the 27th from IAF is that it was a system failure against PAF. Till you get the weaknesses out of the system which means a lot of deep seated changes and upgradation, I feel IAF will not venture out again.
I am not chest thumping but this is how I analyze the situation. I think I am being objective but feel free to discuss further.
A
Araz Bhai why you think it's more than two aircrafts that got hit on 27th ? :)

What most people do not realize is that the Indian high command had planned their attack to the last detail, but more importantly their attack was the given the green light they needed by certain powers that be.

After all, you do not cross a red line of a nuclear state armed to teeth ready to strike without certain guarantees!

No one expected Pakistani retaliation of such a level where the top tier of the Indian military command had to be hospitalized due to life threatening injuries.

The last I heard the Indian generals are still going through therapies of all sorts, both physical and psychological.

Araz Bhai why you think it's more than two aircrafts that got hit on 27th ? :)
Bhai.
Indan media reported loss of a Mig 21 at around 10am the same day in the same area of IOK. The plane was shown burning. I think it was due to a missile fired at it. It would also make sense if they found an AMRAAM Stuck up its rear end to show to the world that we had used F16s.
As to the MKI the crash site was not located so there is no way they would have located the AMRAAM that stuck it.
A

Hi,

This should not be allowed---. That is despicable for anyone to make a bag of potato chips---. Warriors should be given respect---.

Classless pakistani who did this---.

Sorry

Yes you are right we should not have print his pic on crisp or potatoes packet.

We should have printed his face on toilet papers !

No I’m jocking. Mmm I think I’m jocking but not sure ! :D

It’s not showing disrespect. I think we show that we love him because he liked our tea :enjoy:

Sorry

Yes you are right we should not have print his pic on crisp or potatoes packet.

We should have printed his face on toilet papers !

No I’m jocking. Mmm I think I’m jocking but not sure ! :D

It’s not showing disrespect. I think we show that we love him because he liked our tea :enjoy:

Hi,

That comment is being shameless---.

Image on toilet paper---image on a bag of chips---.

How fast and quickly the character of muslim boys drops down into the gutter---.

Back
Top Bottom