What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Guys, new video confirms that there were two parachutes coming down. Here is the video:

One is a bit near to the Pakistani side and the other one can be seen far away.

Very interesting, if people have it then I am sure pakiatani airforce has some sort of video goo... what’s the deal for not sharing the details ?

Just found this video, not sure if its for this incident or its an old video regarding another incident. What is clear is that the parachute is of saffron color. And the video above at least one of the parachutes (the one closer that appears big in the video) is also saffron so that one definitely is an Indian pilot. As for the other chute which is further away (and small) in the video in above post its hard to tell if its saffron as mostly you see a white shade.
Anyone want to somehow analyze to see if this is a recent video or someone uploading an older video now? Cuz this pilot is definitely not Abhi.

intact r-73, seems like Abhi never had the opportunity to fire it, caught by surprise perhaps?

r73.jpg

Just found this video, not sure if its for this incident or its an old video regarding another incident. What is clear is that the parachute is of saffron color. And the video above at least one of the parachutes (the one closer that appears big in the video) is also saffron so that one definitely is an Indian pilot. As for the other chute which is further away (and small) in the video in above post its hard to tell if its saffron as mostly you see a white shade.
Anyone want to somehow analyze to see if this is a recent video or someone uploading an older video now? Cuz this pilot is definitely not Abhi.

This is from Rajasthan when Mig-21 crashed and pilot ejected safely.

Ok so the parachute colors match the Indian airforce colors. Anyone know what color Pak parachutes are?

@mshan44

A summary for people who are illiterate in Urdu please ? Many thanks
Total 3 piolets came down , you can see 2 in the video , 1st one already down …… Jet exploded in air ……. One parachute is near them (maybe landed in AJ&k 2nd piolet "Israeli piolet") one is bit far (maybe landed in IOK ).. They also talked this is indian parachute and jet …….
So one is (almost) already landed , 2nd one getting ready to land (the one near in video), 3rd one far away …. lots of birds in air , missile hit , indian parachute (they discussing colour of parachute) ..
This conforms 2nd jet came down , 2 seater , 2 engine , we haven't lost any F-16s …….
Here come my theory , Abhi was flying SU-30 , 2nd piolet (israli or whoever he is) was flying mig-21 …….. 2nd piolet maybe died or maybe alive in our custody ,, we played extra smart and painted Abhi as Mig-21 Piolet , send him back and hold on to 2nd … ……. This even give more fuel to 2nd piolet is isreali

Last edited:
Few days ago some member posted a video of DG ISPR's interview about India's second pilot in Pakistan declared as dead. Can someone give me the link to that thread? It is an urgent request, I am in discussion with some Indian troll.

Few days ago some member posted a video of DG ISPR's interview about India's second pilot in Pakistan declared as dead. Can someone give me the link to that thread? It is an urgent request, I am in discussion with some Indian troll.

You should have searched & gone through threads specifically available with particular title. Can we please discontinue posting of thread merely seeking an information which is available almost more than 3 threads in PAF Section on the Forum.

search on google it was in duniya tv on kamran khan show

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom