What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Even that a heli ,,,,,,, Body count was 2 according to SSP and 2 according to back ground crowed , but 3 according to guy on Camera …….. Indian too said 3 ,,,,,,,, but they changed it to SIX...… Rest who knows,,,,,,,,, lol And the piolet died n heli crash (dew to technical reason) want revenge from Pakistan... Why!!!!!!!!!!!
If some1 is interested, about first video, locals are speaking in kashmiri. Here is what they are saying:
"Is it a jet (heard as jhaat) or a helicopter?"
Guy replies "its a heli not a jet"
Other guy says it looks like it is a huge thing (baed balai). Its quite funny he sounds like he has seen some scifi stuff come to life .
Local boys who appear latter in the video have no idea what they are talking about, they just are exited to be on tv.

Last edited:

What is this about.

Nothing of f16 In this. Can't change name of video found on YouTube.

Last edited:
Dear the name of pilot maybe wrong but more and more evidence is pointing to use of JF-17 to shoot down the Indian aircraft.

Great job by the PAF, but is it necessary to continue this salesmanship of the Thunder ?
Anyway, upto you. The PAF can claim to have used a gulail also, the results will be just as impressive.

Dear the name of pilot maybe wrong but more and more evidence is pointing to use of JF-17 to shoot down the Indian aircraft.

Hmm the show of a AIM120C-5 from indian side can only mean 1 out of 2:
Either it JF-17 can shoot AIMC-5 or one JF-17 kill and one F-16 kill.

I believe it can only be two....

What is this about.
More cheap fcukin Indian deception. Where does it say anything about F-16 being shot down? Somebody has got this clip and edited it.

@waz @Horus please take action. I am giving you a negative for posting deceptive links. Note I posted international [non Indian/Pak major media].

What is this about.

what is he saying?

0:55
theen admi they (i saw three shutes)
aik border par se jala gia (escaped into india)
aik hamaray pass (we captured one)
aik ___ chala gia

what is he saying regarding the third one?

DOES NOT mention anything about downing F-16

More cheap fcukin Indian deception. Where does it say anything about F-16 being shot down? Somebody has got this clip and edited it.

@waz @Horus please take action. I am giving you a negative for posting deceptive links. Note I posted international [non Indian/Pak major media].
I asked what is it about. I linked it from YouTube. Here he says. Three parachutes.

The name on you tube is f16 etc I can't help.

Three chutes. Or Maybe he is mistaken. I bet we will know in few days .

Great job by the PAF, but is it necessary to continue this salesmanship of the Thunder ?
Anyway, upto you. The PAF can claim to have used a gulail also, the results will be just as impressive.
The JF-17s were very much active during this operation, however the serial number on the piece of missile being shown in India only proves their destination as Taiwan, whom the US supplied to counter PLAAF.
And Pakistan doesn't even has diplomatic relations with that country.

Hi
You can make any sorts of claim, but they will be unsubstantiated. I provided some logical alternate explanations on how this can be explained, to which you failed to respond (as per my expectations ) further this is war situation and information is released, withheld or even reversed for certain strategic purposes - that is not gymnastics. If we go with substantiated evidence so far we have one IAF pilot and jet in Pakistan for whole world to see. The other jet we claim, but yes we have yet substantiate if we see it as as a neutral observer, but then I dont understand why you missed the opportunity to also equate the “crashed” mig21 jet and MI17 as also shot by Pakistan too, but want to take mere words and then turn them into evidence for something bigger of your liking, for example an f16 shot?
If the second pilot previously claimed to be in hospital is one of ours, why would we claim as Indian in a press conference - are we that stupid to not recognize our own pilot from our fighter jet crashed in our own boundary - just think about this alone and you will realize that this is a reversal of info for matters about which you and me do not have the clearance to give a substantial opinion; and without substantial evidence we can only Speculate inconclusively - i will repost my alternate explanations from previous post again with some additions, i hope you dont miss them this time:
“The correction can mean many things if we speculate:
1) could be dead?
2) could have managed to escape
3) the second jet was in IOK so maybe they were too close to the LOC and we thought they landed on our side but didn't.”
4) We have the pilot but will reveal later, or we had him but couldn’t survive injuries and is dead; the benefit of hiding this is not to escalate situation with India as they already have lost uniformed soldiers and a pilot captured and paraded on live tv so far, vs some fictional 300 terrorists chilling in Balakot (which turned to be trees).
4) We were just mistaken as can happen in war like situations.
5) We can do a count of our F16s to end all of speculation once the environment cools down - i am quite sure along with our Iranian friends, US and Lockheed Martin would be eager to know for sure. Trust me Americans would like to account for all F16s to esnure we did not export it illegally to China :D, so there is no hiding if Pak is lying
Rather the Indians definitely were depending on Pentagon/Israil for Pak F16s!!! Guess what? They must have flown to the wrong direction....

Indian lost Su30MKI

and MIg21

Plus MI17

facts nothing will change that
My suggestions to the global arms manufactures is like this - if you want to keep up the reputation of your products sold to India, do provide some staffs to Pak too (it's an opportunity/PR/ad cost in the company's books)....

what is he saying?

0:55
theen admi they (i saw three shutes)
aik border par se jala gia (escaped into india)
aik hamaray pass (we captured one)
aik ___ chala gia

what is he saying regarding the third one?

DOES NOT mention anything about downing F-16

Interesting video. IF baba ji (as a eye witness) is to be trusted AND no F-16 was downed then it can ONLY mean one thing:
Regarding the planes:
  • One mig21 bison downed
  • One MIG29 or one SU30 downed - Here comes the twist: PM Imran Khan was told: two migs... (what he said in his speech) BUT we have one SU-30 pilot abhinandan so this doesnt gives me any clue of the fighter...

Regarding the pilots:
  • 1 captured
  • 1 escaped to the indian occupied Kashmir
  • 1 brought to the hospital in either severe condition or already dead
regards

I asked what is it about. I linked it from YouTube. Here he says. Three parachutes.

The name on you tube is f16 etc I can't help.

Three chutes. Or Maybe he is mistaken. I bet we will know in few days .
Personally, I think that we have more than one Indian Pilot in custody but Abhi is being released because his video surfaced and now the whole world knows it .. We have to treat him well and take care of him as per conventions and can't get any secret out of him. But the other pilot is being kept hidden and India also isn't claiming him because it would be an insult to admit that there's another one as they have clearly said that only one was shot down. So probably Pakistan is gonna use the other pilot and get secrets out of him like technical details of aircraft and other important info.
If its true, WIN WIN for us
Any thoughts, plausible or not

Personally, I think that we have more than one Indian Pilot in custody but Abhi is being released because his video surfaced and now the whole world knows it .. We have to treat him well and take care of him as per conventions and can't get any secret out of him. But the other pilot is being kept hidden and India also isn't claiming him because it would be an insult to admit that there's another one as they have clearly said that only one was shot down. So probably Pakistan is gonna use the other pilot and get secrets out of him like technical details of aircraft and other important info.
If its true, WIN WIN for us
Any thoughts, plausible or not

very small chance of that happening. No casualty can be hidden in india. You must have seen by now how Indian press is.
And as a policy , no death is hidden.

but can we be 100% sure ? No

very small chance of that happening. No casualty can be hidden in india. You must have seen by now how Indian press is.
And as a policy , no death is hidden.

but can we be 100% sure ? No
If they claim other pilot, Mig-21 being single seater, it will be an insult to them as it would be them accepting the fact that two jets went down

anannd.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom