What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

This is an endless cycle of arguments & counter-arguments.

The thread has been stretched to 361 pages till this post. Mod should apply breaks here.

Tell that to Indians that keep making false claims.

It is impossible for Pakistan to conceal such mass casualties. No one can hide 200-300 bodies in this day and age. The Indians keep claiming that they struck a camp where 200-300 people were staying. The onus is on the Indians to prove this to us and the rest.

Last edited:
you cant. You were supposed to hang jadhav in a week of arrest...lol grow up.

LOL Who the fvck told you that we were going to hang your little terrorist in a week after arrest?

Stop fabricating BS. He is a fvcking asset to us. We will keep him alive and parade him whenever we feel like. Jadhav will remind you of your rightful place.

As I have said before, patience is not the strong suit of my countrymen. Jumping to conclusions is like our bread & butter.

Only a couple of days ago, many people here on PDF were bashing armed forces for letting the Mirages escape and Govt for not retaliating immediately. And then the whole world witnessed the competence & resolve of these institutions.

For once, please trust your institutions and have some faith in your PM that he will make the right decision for the better future of this nation. If the Govt thought of letting the Indian pilot go, It would definitely serve some greater purpose. They haven't let us down yet and I hope they won't do it now.

Imran Khan says in National Assembly Joint session that we had intl. that on Feb 27th night india was preparing to launch Missiles on Pak. and that what we had prepared for them in counter attack. Stop it here.

IK and everyone is Pakistan needs to understand the Reality of who Indians really are because if you don't understand this reality then you won't be able to make the correct decisions. And this Reality is that Indians historically and in present have been shameless, gutless and people without any dignity and code of honor. Whenever you display peace, honor, compassion and act in a dignified way, these indians have and will take advantage of you and will strike when you least expect it. One really needs to understand the DNA of what really makes an Indian. You don't have to go far to evaluate on what I am saying - Just have a look at the indian posters here as an example of what they are writing and how they are behaving.

I am afraid this good gesture by IK will be twisted and turned by the indians and nothing will come out of it. Lets give peace a chance, there should be no doubt about it. But again, the only language that has and will work with the indians is the language of FORCE and RUTHLESSNESS.

Last edited:
he did it to save his chair and nose. Anyone would do that. but releasing the pilot in a day proves the pressure when he had made no prior commitment to do so. As i didnt say but we know .. you are an idiot of level i cant reach. :)

His chair andnose both are. Pakistan has successfully managed your war mongering and is cearly on top.

You are an idiot. Admit it. It is hard. But admit it.

Back
Top Bottom