What's new

$260 billion gold mines going for a song, behind closed doors

These were sold away for peanuts by Mian Shortcut and possession taken back by GoB only last year. Whilst I have no problem in believing the commissions and bribery that shall take place most definitely, Shaeen Sehbai's clairvoyance has crossed all limits now. He's predicting corruption will happen before it happens.

But what shall we do - we simply cannot sit and see these morons put our organs on BBQ.

Another tragedy in the making. Pakistani treasure and riches being looted.
And Pakistanis as a nation sleeps. Neither intelligence institutes or Military doing to stop it.:disagree:

But what shall we do - we simply cannot sit and see these morons put our organs on BBQ.

Write a letter to Chief Justice of Pakistan,
He loves taking suo-moto :thinktank:

sometimes I feel may be Sumo (who are usually motay) of Japan are CJ favourite sports game

Another tragedy in the making. Pakistani treasure and riches being looted.
And Pakistanis as a nation sleeps. Neither intelligence institutes or Military doing to stop it.:disagree:

There are many ways to stop this ie over throw PPP govt and ban them from ever contesting the election.

There are many ways to stop this ie over throw PPP govt and ban them from ever contesting the election.

Who will over-throw the PPP govt. ? How would you ban them ?

The colonial judiciary has not done a thing with this PPP Government's corruption, & fraudulent activities uptill now, which is now free. Infact, the judiciary is taking bribes from Babar Awan and PPP ministers. Pakistanis are just being made "FOOL" again for loot.

Who will over-throw the PPP govt. ? How would you ban them ?

The colonial judiciary has not done a thing with this PPP Government's corruption, & fraudulent activities uptill now, which is now free. Infact, the judiciary is taking bribes from Babar Awan and PPP ministers. Pakistanis are just being made "FOOL" again for loot.

You are unaware of the power of the people - its our country - we would have to do it.

Once decided , we do not need anyone to endorse it.

If nothing else, Zardari Payoff Pakistan's Internal/External Debts with such a deal, I'll dua for him Ya Allah Zardari ko Aur Zayada Insan bana dey:lol:

ابھی تو ابتداے عشق ہے روتا ہے کیا۔
آگے آگے دیکھو ہوتا ہے کیا۔

These theivies will sell everything of this country......just to fill their pockets.

If nothing else, Zardari Payoff Pakistan's Internal/External Debts with such a deal, I'll dua for him Ya Allah Zardari ko Aur Zayada Insan bana dey:lol:

Off topic... but your comment got me thinking... How about we offer Zardari (our best man) for sale to the world... If nothing, his kidneys, liver and pancreas might help someone for transplant purposes...

Lets sell Zardari guys... That should get us something dont you think in terms of revenue...

With 260 billion we can buy

500 F-16IN
400 EF
400 Rafale
200 F-15 Sillent eagle
150 F-18 super hornets

Sheik chilli..... lol

Shouldnt there be a mechanism for sharing of income from these resources

I mean here in India we have an agreement on Margin to be paid to the company while the revenue from the resource belongs to the state

For Eg Cairn India which operates oil wells and Refineries In Rajasthan ,gets a margin of 8 USD for each barrel of crude Refined

With 260 billion we can buy

500 F-16IN
400 EF
400 Rafale
200 F-15 Sillent eagle
150 F-18 super hornets

Sheik chilli..... lol

Forgot the F35s, F 22s !!

Why dont put martial law ??
COAS should tak control and remove the president ?

Shouldnt there be a mechanism for sharing of income from these resources

I mean here in India we have an agreement on Margin to be paid to the company while the revenue from the resource belongs to the state

For Eg Cairn India which operates oil wells and Refineries In Rajasthan ,gets a margin of 8 USD for each barrel of crude Refined

The problem is corrupt leadership! They can't care less how the country's resources are spent, just as long as they benefit!

One thing is unclear here, can anybody tell me were these riches discovered recently or long before??

I can understand that Pakistan could not have extracted these by its own which could be due to lack of infrastructure but this kind of information cannot be kept secret right.

There would be a lot of hue and cry over this kind of news??

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom