$260 billion gold mines going for a song, behind closed doors

With 260 billion we can buy

500 F-16IN
400 EF
400 Rafale
200 F-15 Sillent eagle
150 F-18 super hornets

Sheik chilli..... lol

THAT WOULD BE GREAT...for intergalactic war!

but why not....

500 hospitals
400 universities
invest in 400 Pakistani companies
200 mines, rigs etc...
and build our infrastructure

^^sounds much better to me

I am going to write a letter to CJP, and I urge others to do the same.

but before I do, can someone please tell me if this source is reliable.

Jungi... How about you post your letter here and we can all put our initials to it... You can then print it off and send it... This way it will become like a big petition/letter to the CJP...

THAT WOULD BE GREAT...for intergalactic war!

but why not....

500 hospitals
400 universities
invest in 400 Pakistani companies
200 mines, rigs etc...
and build our infrastructure

^^sounds much better to me

or

All debt is paid off
15,000 Hospitals
1000 Universities
Free medical treatment
Free education
Free school meal
Benefits to widows or orphan childrens
better infrastructure
better transportation
better economy
start energy/dams projects independently
groom domestic industries
buy latest weapons

and much more

all is possible with this 250 billion dollars :lol:

I think give all tenders to Indian company , Since Indian culture and language is same , Indians will give maximum profit to pakistan and blooch people. Atleast try one time.

yea right. india is our biggest enemy. 4 wars and long-lasting disputes and you want us to hand them over to india :tdown:

Media, army, and opposition needs to put pressure on this government.

So much riches being sold to outsiders. What would happen to the Middle East if Arabs and Iranians gave away all their oil to the west.

Pakistani government can't be this stupid to let this happen :hitwall:

As I told you the value is more then $250 Billion as much as $500 Billion.

Let assume $350 Billion in total. Pakistan's share is 25% that is Approximately $87.5 Billion Dollars.

We've to be realistic.
Internal Debt stands at Appx 32 Billion dollars (around 1.8 Trillion rupees), External at $55 Billion So its impossible to pay it off.
What we can do is pay enough internal/external debts for next 5 years and stop worrying for next 5 years and concentrate on economy

Lol Atleast I can dream good..

Upgrade all Hospitals.
Energy Sector many alternative (Specially more Nuclear Reactors for Civil energy)
250 new Hospitals
10,000 Schools Plus upgrade all Schools
1000 Top class Colleges with HighTech Technical courses as well (integrate it into Colleges instead of Technical separate colleges)
250 Top class Universities (atleast 5-10 largest Institutes of Technologies with Live projects)
10,000 Top Class Medical Clinics Free/Medical Labs all over Pakistan like in Canada/US
Investment in Pakistan Railways total new trains
Metros
Old Age benefits 60 and Over
Orphanages
Rescue and Disaster Management Offices all over Pakistan.
(Trucks/Helicopters/Plains/Ambulances/Fire brigades etc)
PIA
Shipping Making-Building/Breaking Industry
Cruise Ships
Tourists Industry
F-1/A-1 Racing (bring millions of dollars)
Steels Industries
Recycling Plants
More Large and Small Dams
Investments in Agriculture With use of high-tech tools for Agriculture like Canada/US/Japan
All over Pakistan Build more Standard Godowns - Warehouses for Agri stocks to protect them and export as much.
Transportation -Standard Buses/Taxis (end to tonga/rakshaw/dieing old taxis)
30,000 all over Recruit and train more Special Police Forces to Protect Pakistani cities day/night Security is important.
Space
Armed Forces minimal.

Unfortunately, whatever the deal it will always be unfair to Pakistan .... Since Pakistan lacks the infrastructure and the reserves are in Balochistan which all our enemies so desperately want to destabilize ... best option would be to construct a deal with Chinese mining companies with 90% of the jobs given to native balochs with of course better safety measures and working conditions than what typical Chinese mining industry is known for ....

I agree. I would rather have Chinese mining companies participate in Balochistan than companies from western countries that just want to destabilize Balochistan and steal all the riches from the land.

I see very few mutual interest between the west and Pakistan today while China's interests are the same as Pakistan's interests.

Think of it as east india company. This time around they'll build underground tunnels to and from afghanistan/base more spies and so on..

last night a woman relates to this project at "Dunya TV" said many thing and hosts of the show also promised that, they will surely visit the site ?
lets see ?

they were discovered couple of years back. Its initial worth was estimated to be about 65 billion dollars.... but later on, the ever growing prices of Gold, copper and silver has already doubled/tripled its worth and some sources claim that the total reserves are more than its actual estimate so they keep publishing figures of their own :lol:

But Zaki this is preposterous how can people let this happen?? My god this is the god given right of Pakistani people that they should benefit from these riches. Do u think there is exaggeration in this report about the level of corruption because one simply cannot just place a lid on such a fireball news. The media will go ballistic??

yea right. india is our biggest enemy. 4 wars and long-lasting disputes and you want us to hand them over to india :tdown:

Politically we can be enemy but economically I think something can be done if beneficial for both countries.

None sense , 1-2 billion dollar loan should be taken and the mines should be excavated 100% profit to Pakistan what UTTER nonesense !!!

This can create 100,000 jobs in Pakistan - and keep all profit locally :hitwall:

With the prices of metales bound to keep going up any estimates we make today will be 10% more in 10 years.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom