What's new

26 hilarious subtitle fails in South Indian films that make you wonder what they were thinking

Iggy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
You've definitely watched a South Indian movie dubbed in Hindi, but have you tried watching a South Indian movie with English subtitles? Romance, tragedy, drama, everything ends up in a hilarious comic scene if you went by anything the subtitles have to say. Here are some of the worst English subtitles we came across that are of no help whatsoever, except for some bizarre translations and a few amusing typos that entirely change the essence of a scene!

'You've scrolled me with your Octopus fingers', 'Kissing expert with panache Mr. Moustache', 'You're a Korean who kills me by synaide eyes' (sic) are some of the gems that will leave you rolling on the floor laughing! There are a couple of romantic songs on YouTube too that sound down-rightly offensive for most sections of our society if these English subtitles are anything to go by. Some of these crazy subtitles are courtesy this awesome Tumblr account. Have you come across anything that is even remotely as hilarious as this?!

funnysubtitle1.jpg

funnysubtitle2.jpg

funnysubtitle3.jpg

funnysubtitle4.jpg

funnysubtitle5.jpg

funnysubtitle7.jpg

funnysubtitle8.jpg

funnysubtitle9.jpg

funnysubtitle10.jpg

funnysubtitle11.jpg

LOL, nice find, I am waiting for some trolls though...but nice

not only south Indian movies, I sometime watch Bollywood movies only to read their sub titles and they hilarious, those idiots even translate songs in English imagine how would you say "bijli bhari hay tere ang ang main"

not only south Indian movies, I sometime watch Bollywood movies only to read their sub titles and they hilarious, those idiots even translate songs in English imagine how would you say "bijli bhari hay tere ang ang main"

Yep.

It is cringeworthy when they subtitle songs :/

Seiko, I am done.

I am about to die from laughter :')

To err is Google translate??:rolleyes:
Seriously....the last thing needed was racist translation with the korean "syanide" eyes:sick:

Back
Top Bottom