What's new

25 Viper fighter jets to Morocco for $ 3.7 billion and the upgrade of 23 Block 52 to V

The count down has started, you just feign not to heart it..:coffee::coffee:
Morocco lived on Bouteflika’s baraka for the last 20 years..know there is no hand breaks to keep the Polisario from turning Morocco into a Tajine..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol Always fun watching you having an aneurism.

Morocco is taking its defences seriously by buying obsolete 4th Gen planes?
Because most countries around the world have 5th Gen fighters.

Hardly, at least our SU30’s will have something to feast on..They are starving!

at full loadout those 48 F-16 Block 72s will be flying with 8 AIM-120D missiles, your Su-30s won't be starving, they wil be dead

final_airtoairloadout_steveotte_lowreswithchute.jpg.pc-adaptive.1920.medium.jpeg

at full loadout those 48 F-16 Block 72s will be flying with 8 AIM-120D missiles, your Su-30s won't be starving, they wil be dead

View attachment 549979
The F-16 has always been a top notch fighter in the medium-weight category in generations 4 and 4+.. but now it is in full par with the generation 4++ Typhoon and Rafale..

whats this beef with Morocco and Algeria can anyone fill me on this?

whats this beef with Morocco and Algeria can anyone fill me on this?
Morocco’s feud with Algeria is as old as the time..Both countries are held by rulers and a gouvernements that have no legitimacy..But the good things going for both countries is that their inhabitants are keen to each other and consider themselves , a same family...Don't read too much what on my replies to the Moroccan Pdf’s , it is just in good fun..

View attachment 549979
What the Algerian SU30 are flying with makes the Aim 120D look like a shell of a baby gun..

What the Algerian SU30 are flying with makes the Aim 120D look like a shell of a baby gun..

Please name us even a single Russian BVR missile ready for export that is even remotely comparable to AIM-120D with the range of 160+kms

In other words PAF F 16s are quite antiquated.

Says who? You do realise most of USAF F16 fleet is comprised of Block 50/52. I wouldn't call them state of the art but they are very much capable of standing up against SU30s or Mirage 2000 as evident by recent air skirmish between indian and pakistan.

Says who? You do realise most of USAF F16 fleet is comprised of Block 50/52. I wouldn't call them state of the art but they are very much capable of standing up against SU30s or Mirage 2000 as evident by recent air skirmish between indian and pakistan.

USAF has F22s, F35s and super hornets among others. They probably serve the same purpose as JF17s in PAF.

Maybe antiquated wasnt the most appropriate word but they are significantly behind the F16Vs & F21 offered to Morocco and India respectively according to experts.

Some here in this forum claim that US may offer Pak F16s. If he must go that route we should ask for the ones pitched to India.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom