What's new

25 Viper fighter jets to Morocco for $ 3.7 billion and the upgrade of 23 Block 52 to V

Thank God Americans not willing to sell us more of their f16's and other advanced wares.

Our mainstay fighters and radars must not be of Americans origin a gradual shift is much needed.

Totally agreed. No more blackmailing and arm twisting from Americans. Keep a civil distance from them.

Against whom!!!
Against those who think that they can beat us on battlefield :D just to let you know we kicked their A** for so many years , and now since we have the best technology we can make the barbecue much better.

whats this beef with Morocco and Algeria can anyone fill me on this?
Algeria support mecenaries called "polisario" they want to cut off part of our land and make new country on it called "republic sahrawi arabic" did u ever heared of arabic country with that name? of course no , so algeria give them weapons , money , diplomatic support in UN and everything for 40 years now , we had war with them for 20 years and they lost so the sahara is in our control now.. and they run to algeria who gave them bases to stay in ! and yeh , those suppost to be our muslim brothers and neighbors ! but look what they are trying to do against us

USAF has F22s, F35s and super hornets among others. They probably serve the same purpose as JF17s in PAF.

Maybe antiquated wasnt the most appropriate word but they are significantly behind the F16Vs & F21 offered to Morocco and India respectively according to experts.

Some here in this forum claim that US may offer Pak F16s. If he must go that route we should ask for the ones pitched to India.

Only edge these F16V and F21 have on Block 52 is its radar. Its AESA radar with range of over 200km certainly makes it a potent addition but block 52 radar is also very effective and second to none. Currency radars of our F16S are the most powerful in our entire fleet. JF Thunder will lack in that capability until blk 3 are rolled out which will be this year. F16s comes with strings attached so no we won't be opting for them in future.

Against those who think that they can beat us on battlefield :D just to let you know we kicked their A** for so many years , and now since we have the best technology we can make the barbecue much better.

I wasn't aware that the dispute on W Sahara to be that magnitude that you need such serious firepower.
You don't live in neighbor hood with India, Afghanistan and Iran.
Count yourselves lucky.
By the way I have some connections with Morocco, I do know a thing or two about Morocco. But it is a while since I have visited Casa and Marakesh.
How is political situation at the moment!! King Muhammad VI given more freedom than his father Hassan II!!

Wow , this is very potent fighter and specifications they got, This is one of the best F16s today. I don't have a single doubt about its capabilities , only issue is it is not sanction free. U.S.A can use it for political purpose whenever they want.

More reasons to keep away from it and invest on your own system/technology enhancement/acquire. The Yanks cannot be trusted, period.
Pompeo has already stated that Pakistan is among top 5 threats faced by the USA. What other proclamation do you need!!

:lol:
Novator KS-172
Operational range: At least 200 km, possibly 300–400 km (160–210 nmi)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novator_KS-172

300px-ALARM.jpeg

Not sure if i need to say this, but you do know that's a missile designed to take down slow, low maneuverability large aircraft, such as transport, AEW&C, etc. It does not possess the capability to take down fighter-sized aircraft due to lack of maneuverability and accuracy. It can't be compared with AIM-120D.

Not sure if i need to say this, but you do know that's a missile designed to take down slow, low maneuverability large aircraft, such as transport, AEW&C, etc. It does not possess the capability to take down fighter-sized aircraft due to lack of maneuverability and accuracy. It can't be compared with AIM-120D.
that goes for every single A2A missile. as i know AMRAAMs no escape zone is only 60 km.

You still believe the thousand and one conte of the Makhzeni...
You won all your wars like the Egyptian won theirs..Wonder why Morocco enlisted the help McCain to get over 2000 Moroccan prisoners from Algeria And 400+ from the Polisario..You we’re done , if it wasn’t for Chadli that rolled back the Polisario and Bouteflika that kept them these las 20 years from braking your coccyx
As far as Algeria’s concerns..you don’t make the weight..she can ground your fucking forces any time she wants! To destroy the country of sheharazade , all she has to say, is hello to Rifains..
, and it will be the end of Moroccan pre 1975.

Algeria support mecenaries called "polisario" they want to cut off part of our land and make new country on it called "republic sahrawi arabic" did u ever heared of arabic country with that name? of course no , so algeria give them weapons , money , diplomatic support in UN and everything for 40 years now , we had war with them for 20 years and they lost so the sahara is in our control now.. and they run to algeria who gave them bases to stay in ! and yeh , those suppost to be our muslim brothers and neighbors ! but look what they are trying to do against us
Algeria supports people that their land was occupied ..It is a big difference..That land land is not Moroccan, never been Moroccan, no court in the world has recognized it as such..You are occupiers and your time to be rolled back to your recognized borders is approaching fast..There is no power that can stop the Polisario from getting their land back..

Last edited:
It is a Mach 3.5 missile and quite modernised now.. how can you say that?
You can compare with R-77 variants if you want.. everybody seem to acknowledge their BVR capabilities and the no escape zone ranges are almost similar with the AIM-120 variants including the D.. Which I agree is one of the best air- to-air missiles out there but not the only one..there are new European, Russian and Chinese missile with close/same performance if not better in some cases..

whats this beef with Morocco and Algeria can anyone fill me on this?
This goes back to when France occupied Algeria and declared it its territory in 1830 and Morocco was declared a protectorate in 1912 before that France would use any opportunity to take Moroccan territory and incorporate it to its Province overseas (Algeria) sometimes in punishment for Morocco's aid to their brothers in Algeria. Morocco got its independence before Algeria and naively refused to negotiate with France about the lost territory and there was an agreement between the king Med V and the Algerian resistance that they will hold negotiations and give back the Moroccan Eastern Sahara but once they got their independence with the help of Morocco I might add, they reneged on their agreement causing the 1962 Sand War between the two countries. Algeria then along with Libya and Egypt in 1970s armed and backed a separatist group in the Moroccan Sahara as part of the Cold War and in part to keep Morocco busy from claiming the Eastern Sahara.

I didn’t Azerbaijani will know the difference..Apparently he does...

just log out from the forum and search for spacetoon :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: you are just another algerian barking dog who know shit about military :omghaha::omghaha:

just log out from the forum and search for spacetoon :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: you are just another algerian barking dog who know shit about military :omghaha::omghaha:
The only Army I need to know is yours, and yours , if you call that hosh posh of octagerians , an army..than it is enough for this big dog...

This goes back to when France occupied Algeria and declared it its territory in 1830 and Morocco was declared a protectorate in 1912 before that France would use any opportunity to take Moroccan territory and incorporate it to its Province overseas (Algeria) sometimes in punishment for Morocco's aid to their brothers in Algeria. Morocco got its independence before Algeria and naively refused to negotiate with France about the lost territory and there was an agreement between the king Med V and the Algerian resistance that they will hold negotiations and give back the Moroccan Eastern Sahara but once they got their independence with the help of Morocco I might add, they reneged on their agreement causing the 1962 Sand War between the two countries. Algeria then along with Libya and Egypt in 1970s armed and backed a separatist group in the Moroccan Sahara as part of the Cold War and in part to keep Morocco busy from claiming the Eastern Sahara.
What a pile of shit..Morocco was never a country, it became a French protectorate when Algeria’s ALN put the screws tonFrench..We paid a heavy price for your “protectorat”..because to this day you still “ la poire vaginale de la France” or as you say it the chegouf el boul des Français et des potentat arabes..and nobody will believe that you helped Algeria gain its indépendance..you betrayed emir Alden Kader before, you betrayed Algeria by letting the French hijack your plane with our revolutionaries....etc etc you are just a two bit country who lives on donation,prostitution, and prostitution be it political or human...if you don’t believe check The Saudi market where your women are exchanged like goods in a fea market..

K-77M is much better.
Against anything that Morocco possesses , even a sac a potato dropped from the sky will do..Assad dropped baril and everybody was scared shitless, Algeria doesn’t have to go to that extreme, just a sac of unsold poteto will do bring the Morocco to her knees..
A country that couldn’t defend an isle 200 yards from its shore, doesn’t deserve consideration or acknowledgment...

you don't know difference between air to air missile and anti ship missile :omghaha::omghaha: and you want to know about moroccan army :nana::nana::nana:
But I know yours and that is enough..With a sac of potatoe we can own your asses..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
An army that can’t protect its island 200 yards from its shore..can’t call its army an army...
Just like I said, a sac of potato will be enough to get octogenarian army to her knees..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom