What's new

25 Viper fighter jets to Morocco for $ 3.7 billion and the upgrade of 23 Block 52 to V

Moroccan propaganda is eerily similar to Israeli and Indian one.

But I know yours and that is enough..With a sac of potatoe we can own your asses..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
An army that can’t protect its island 200 yards from its shore..can’t call its army an army...
Just like I said, a sac of potato will be enough to get octogenarian army to her knees..

the last time i check that army invade all tindouf :omghaha::omghaha: and make algerian crying hagrouna mrarka :omghaha::omghaha:

9888e2705992cf6a1245f13827a41153

mimoun12.jpg

wait this what the algerian army is good at :omghaha::omghaha:

the last time i check that army invade all tindouf :omghaha::omghaha: and make algerian crying hagrouna mrarka :omghaha::omghaha:

mimoun12.jpg

wait this what the algerian army is good at :omghaha::omghaha:

:rofl: You dumbass those pictures are not of Algerians soldiers...
You have no idea of the combat level of your soldiers..If I was you , I will keep quiet..
For a country ruled by a faggot, whose women and infants are the passtime of the Khalledji and the Europeen retirees..You still show your face as a Moroccan..At your place, I’ll bury myself....

:rofl: You dumbass those pictures are not of Algerians soldiers...
You have no idea of the combat level of your soldiers..If I was you , I will keep quiet..
For a country ruled by a faggot, whose women and infants are the passtime of the Khalledji and the Europeen retirees..You still show your face as a Moroccan..At your place, I’ll bury myself....

i know those picture make algerians cry ... it remember every algerian barking dog how they got fu**ed in war of 1962 , battles of 1975 and 1976 and the battle of 1984

mimoun11.jpg

79fe39c759e313020d49e696c11ac838

i know those picture make algerians cry ... it remember every algerian barking dog how they got fu**ed in war of 1962 , battles of 1975 and 1976 and the battle of 1984

mimoun11.jpg

Again, those are not Algerian, not their uniform, mostly Africans in Congo, central Africa where Moroccan troop helped the French troops....
And again, if you had that many Algerian prisoners, why did you engage the help of US Senator MCCain to help Morocco, gain the release over 1800 Moroccan prisoners that were detained by Algeria and than 400 detained by the Polisario..All you have to do, is google it!
And remember this picture below was taken during the tophan military exercice, portraying the storming of a coast...The coast supposed to be Moroccan...In reality, we don’t need to go that extent...It will take our armed forces about a half day to have their coffee in Casablanca....if we decide to go that route..But Army has a bigger foe than the little tota of the army of octangenerian army..What I meant to say, you don’t make the weight..
upload_2019-4-3_17-26-57.png

And remember this picture below was taken during the tophan military exercice, portraying the storming of a coast...The coast supposed to be Moroccan...In reality, we don’t need to go that extent...It will take our armed forces about a half day to have their coffee in Casablanca....if we decide to go that route..But Army has a bigger foe than the little tota of the army of octangenerian army..What I meant to say, you don’t make the weight..

storming of a coast with the garbage btr :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: i bet we will see a lot of those pictures but with color

@DOUBLESHOT @Ceylal
Please stop with the back-and-forth. This isn't the right thread to discuss this topic and is way, way, way too off-topic. :offpost::offpost::offpost:

we can't stop this when you find an low iq algerian barking dog who don't know the difference between air to air missile and anti ship missile in every moroccan topic​

storming of a coast with the garbage btr :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: i bet we will see a lot of those pictures but with color

we can't stop this when you find an low iq algerian barking dog who don't know the difference between air to air missile and anti ship missile in every moroccan topic​
Settle your differences. The Moroccan I know told me he doesn't hate Algerians because they are both Amazigh and have similar cultures. Your similarities are much greater than your differences which isn't like the Israeli-Arab conflict where we are vastly different from Jews.

Dumbass, Morrocan didn’t sport Mat 49 in the 70’s ...all those pictures are of Africans prisoners in central Africa where Moroccan troops participated along French troops ..
For the missile, Your azarbajani friend was talking about BVR weapon, not a specific weapon..if I didn’t know the difference between an air to air and anti ship missile, I can certainly google it..
learn how to read first..but for somebody who is always on for 4 leg position, reading is secondary...being cummed on by , khaleedji and screwed by Europeen smicars is more beneficial to a country of pederastes and 6th street dwellers..
You have never won a war..South Morocco from Casablanca to tan tan was liberated by the Sahrawi from the Spaniard in the end of the 18th century..and it it wasn’t Chadli, the sahrawi would have rolled you fucken *** back to Ceuta and Melila..Bouteflika your protector of the last 20 years is gone..Clean your asses and get ready to be dicked by the mustaches of North Africa...

Settle your differences. The Moroccan I know told me he doesn't hate Algerians because they are both Amazigh and have similar cultures. Your similarities are much greater than your differences which isn't like the Israeli-Arab conflict where we are vastly different from Jews.
There are no difference to settle, there are Moroccan that deserve all the respects, and there is 6th street cum lovers like this énergumène , just like their ruler another a know parasite, a faggot, who islineage is not even Moroccan, but a family of bastred in a real sense of the world, descending from a Glawi family ..All the descendants of the one who called himself king of Morocco, from hassan2 to M6 are born from illicite liaisons...Morocco as a state is a laughing story for foreigners, and a shame story for its inhabitants..

Dumbass, Morrocan didn’t sport Mat 49 in the 70’s ...all those pictures are of Africans prisoners in central Africa where Moroccan troops participated along French troops ..
For the missile, Your azarbajani friend was talking about BVR weapon, not a specific weapon..if I didn’t know the difference between an air to air and anti ship missile, I can certainly google it..
learn how to read first..but for somebody who is always on for 4 leg position, reading is secondary...being cummed on by , khaleedji and screwed by Europeen smicars is more beneficial to a country of pederastes and 6th street dwellers..
You have never won a war..South Morocco from Casablanca to tan tan was liberated by the Sahrawi from the Spaniard in the end of the 18th century..and it it wasn’t Chadli, the sahrawi would have rolled you fucken *** back to Ceuta and Melila..Bouteflika your protector of the last 20 years is gone..Clean your asses and get ready to be dicked by the mustaches of North Africa...

i thought that ottoman and french left some smart kids after raping every single algerian women
do you understand what mean ANP you deep shit or you are dumb af
the only war algerian faggot army won is the civil war against civilians with no weapon

Last edited:
i thought that ottoman and french left some smart kids after raping every single algerian women
do you understand what mean ANP you deep shit or you are dumb af
the only war algerian faggot army won is the civil war against civilians with no weapon

Un pays habités de putes de service , de pederastes et gouvernés par pedale notoire n’a pas droit de parole..! If I was a Morrocan, I’ll hang myself...

Last edited:

There are no difference to settle, there are Moroccan that deserve all the respects, and there is 6th street cum lovers like this énergumène , just like their ruler another a know parasite, a faggot, who islineage is not even Moroccan, but a family of bastred in a real sense of the world, descending from a Glawi family ..All the descendants of the one who called himself king of Morocco, from hassan2 to M6 are born from illicite liaisons...Morocco as a state is a laughing story for foreigners, and a shame story for its inhabitants..

Do you really believe the verbal diarrhea that is coming out of your mouth? Or you are a trolling for the sake of trolling? lol I don't even know from where to begin..there is a tornado of confusion, misinformation and ignorance in that small brain of yours that I almost feel sorry for you.

Do you really believe the verbal diarrhea that is coming out of your mouth? Or you are a trolling for the sake of trolling? lol I don't even know from where to begin..there is a tornado of confusion, misinformation and ignorance in that small brain of yours that I almost feel sorry for you.
You dumb ****, you don’t even know your country geographically, and a lot less about your armed forces...Know your country first, before talking about it..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom