What's new

25 Countries With The Highest Murder Rates In The World

One fact common in most of these countries is presence abundant Drugs/precious gems and to fight/kill for them different Cartels/Gangs in equal abundance.

Yup, drug culture is a disease. Completely rips a part any society, good culture that's there.

Countries in the subcontinent should be careful not to let it spread.

Yup, drug culture is a disease. Completely rips a part any society, good culture that's there.

Countries in the subcontinent should be careful not to let it spread.

Much of the killing in Latin America is due to the drug cartels.

Much of the killing in Africa is due to instability, which results in roaming militias and self declared armies and warlords.

Much of the killing in Africa is due to instability, which results in roaming militias and self declared armies and warlords.

Oh thanks, Jackie. You're a great source of information.:agree:

It's the population that makes and breaks a country bro. They have no one to blame but themselves.

One aspect of the article that caught my eye is that the S. American countries mentioned have populations which are rapidly migrating to the US.

wow.... surprisingly no India or Pakistan in top 25
It's based on murders/100,000. While there may be a lot of murders in India and Pakistan, taken as a percentage they are probably low.

It's the population that makes and breaks a country bro. They have no one to blame but themselves.

One aspect of the article that caught my eye is that the S. American countries mentioned have populations which are rapidly migrating to the US.
Many American states have a murder rate of 6+

India - 3.7
Bangladesh 2.7

I'm still surprised India's rate is this low, when you consider how Indian women and Muslims are treated across the country!
Maybe kept artificially low by our gift of 50 million hardworking illegal Bangladeshis. You're welcome! :-)

India - 3.7
Bangladesh 2.7

I'm still surprised India's rate is this low, when you consider how Indian women and Muslims are treated across the country!
Maybe kept artificially low by our gift of 50 million hardworking illegal Bangladeshis. You're welcome! :-)
reported for trolling .

Back
Top Bottom