What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Just had to make this:
kzgmohP.jpg

What hating ?

Engine Kachaa maar raha hai ...

Tuning karwa !

In all these posts/reports not a single word about the man who had moved the Lahore Resolution! The Premier of Bengal,Sher e Bangla A K Fazlul Huq, was late arriving. When he reached the venue Jinnah, who would deliver his speeches in English, was already delivering his address. Seeing the tall huge Huq, the Lahorites clamored for Jinnah to let Huq take the mike. Jinnah acceded saying, "When the tiger arrives, the lamb must give way". Huq, who was eloquent in Urdu, Persian and Arabic, beside Bengali and English, then moved the famous Resolution that has come down to be called the Pakistan Resolution.

Yes! he was a true Pakistani.

In all these posts/reports not a single word about the man who had moved the Lahore Resolution! The Premier of Bengal,Sher e Bangla A K Fazlul Huq, was late arriving. When he reached the venue Jinnah, who would deliver his speeches in English, was already delivering his address. Seeing the tall huge Huq, the Lahorites clamored for Jinnah to let Huq take the mike. Jinnah acceded saying, "When the tiger arrives, the lamb must give way". Huq, who was eloquent in Urdu, Persian and Arabic, beside Bengali and English, then moved the famous Resolution that has come down to be called the Pakistan Resolution.

That is because Pakistanis are ashamed to admit that they arent the actual majority who wanted Pakistan in the first place.

LOL that is so hilarious, original stuff.

zindabad! allah tujhe dass bachay day or aik b kam ka na niklay!!!!!!

for the last few weeks you are totally off-track, like totally pissed-off.

That is because Pakistanis are ashamed to admit that they arent the actual majority who wanted Pakistan in the first place.

hey Rapistani, ****-off with your shitty logic.

The highest authority is always in the centre and that would be you commander-in-chief of armed forces . :p:

The highest authority is always in the centre and that would be you commander-in-chief of armed forces . :p:

If you know anything about military it is in the order of the seniority of the service. Army is the senior most followed by Navy and then Air Force. The joint chief is the symbolic boss of all although he doesn't have any real power.

can we complain to ISPR about these announcers? i mean SERIOUSLY? one of the best parade, the radio chatter, the cockpit footage all spoiled by three IDIOTS who should be throat raped with elephant size dildo's *I WANT TO KILL THE FAKE ACCENT BITCH LOOK*

can we complain to ISPR about these announcers? i mean SERIOUSLY? one of the best parade, the radio chatter, the cockpit footage all spoiled by three IDIOTS who should be throat raped with elephant size dildo's *I WANT TO KILL THE FAKE ACCENT BITCH LOOK*

Fake accent bitch? :lol:

English was for the foriegn dignitaries .. I doubt the could have understood pure urdu with the poetic stuff.

Back
Top Bottom