What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

stop.....you are living in Azad Kashmir where according to Indian members people live under curfew,live in caves,get light from burning oil lamps and go to madrissha for eduction......lol...
Really? :woot: That's news to me!

I wish Pakistan will build a single force for Air Defense that will be responsible for Air Defence (Low-Medium-High) Altitude area defense along with Surface defense roles in all the four sides of the country.

The idea was floated for the first time during Zia's time and the again with Aslam Beg at the top when in 1989 finally it was separated from Arty. The reason for not devolving AD into a separate arm are mostly political ones including creation of a parallel ground force (mil) and mistrust among PAF and PA which has yet to be truly sorted out.

Now, given the future threat evolution, I totally agree to what you say and further recommend placing all AD resources under JSHQ or if not all of them, at least all non-SP systems should be transferred to them but this calls for a lot of budging from COAS and CAS plus difficulty of separating all assets as some AD elements must stay with respective forces e.g. def of air bases, ships and AC assets.

Px23-091~0.jpg
Damn it, i just noticed, i can see the general location of my house in the shot. :yahoo:

That is because Pakistanis are ashamed to admit that they arent the actual majority who wanted Pakistan in the first place.
Not really. I would've mentioned him if I had known of him. So that means we are just clueless most of us anyways.

Too much rhetoric.. less about people.. and more about Guns.

We dont have following kind of incident on Pakistan day hence less about people.

More about the people in India You mean like this ?

INDIA: Dalit killed, 40 hurt for unfurling tricolour in Bihar village

SASARAM: A dalit villager was stoned to death and at least 40 people were injured, eight of them seriously, as a 500-strong mob of upper caste men attacked them for defying their diktat of not to unfurl the tricolour in front of a temple of Sant Ravidas at Baddi village in Rohtas district, 160km from Patna, on Independence Day.

Dalit killed, 40 hurt for unfurling tricolour in Bihar village - The Times of India

We congratulate the whole nation of Pakistan on commemorating Pakistan Day. As we all know, Pakistan Day is observed on March 23 to commemorate the passage of the Lahore Resolution of 1940, now called the Pakistan Resolution, on March 23 1940 at the ground in Lahore where the Minar-e-Pakistan now stands.

It is no secret that the nation of Pakistan is facing various challenges and obstacles in the form of terrorism. It is our wish and desire to see peace prevail throughout the region. We stand with the nation during these testing times and wish a safe and secure future for the entire nation.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

We congratulate the whole nation of Pakistan on commemorating Pakistan Day. As we all know, Pakistan Day is observed on March 23 to commemorate the passage of the Lahore Resolution of 1940, now called the Pakistan Resolution, on March 23 1940 at the ground in Lahore where the Minar-e-Pakistan now stands.

It is no secret that the nation of Pakistan is facing various challenges and obstacles in the form of terrorism. It is our wish and desire to see peace prevail throughout the region. We stand with the nation during these testing times and wish a safe and secure future for the entire nation.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM
this parade was special because it was a message to the terrorists that they cant cower us and also a morale booster for the ordinary people.

I wish a continued and upbeat cooperation between Afghanistan- America and Pakistan in making this part a peaceful place.

550fefd10507e.jpg

5510338dca828.jpg

550fefd3adb81.jpg

this parade was special because it was a message to the terrorists that they cant cower us and also a morale booster for the ordinary people.

I wish a continued and upbeat cooperation between Afghanistan- America and Pakistan in making this part a peaceful place.
*cough* This parade is for terrorist?

Back
Top Bottom