What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

this parade was special because it was a message to the terrorists that they cant cower us and also a morale booster for the ordinary people.

I wish a continued and upbeat cooperation between Afghanistan- America and Pakistan in making this part a peaceful place.
IMO this parade is not for terrorists... WMD Strategic Force, P3 Orion, AWACS etc are not for terrorists... this parade is directly towards the enemies of Pakistan.... who funded these elements (Proxy) > Eastern neighbor particular

IMO this parade is not for terrorists... WMD Strategic Force, P3 Orion, AWACS etc are not for terrorists... this parade is directly towards the enemies of Pakistan.... who funded these elements (Proxy) > Eastern neighbor particular

:lol::lol: You think your parade scares India? Does that mean you get all scared on the 26th of January? Parades are always a feel good show for the people. No hostile party is ever going to be intimidated by any parade.

point taken and very well said yes
but do recall why the parades were cancelled back to back for 7 years. it was because of the security concerns. why we went at extra length to secure the site . it was because of any terrorist attack just like at Wahga border.

yes we displayed our strategic weapons for any conventional enemy but there was much more there for the terrorists as well and the hurt is evident. the habitual army haters that belong to so called left liberal wing and their unnatural allies who glorify terrorism were at pains mourning how much money is wasted on parade that would have fed tens of thousands and made so many schools and resolved their marital problems etc

:lol::lol: You think your parade scares India? Does that mean you get all scared on the 26th of January? Parades are always a feel good show for the people. No hostile party is ever going to be intimidated by any parade.
you just proved me wrong and proved him right
well done

it is celebration but it comes with extra (weapons). message was for all enemies .

*cough* This parade is for terrorist?
yes mera chand it was a message to the terrorists
because they were taking the credit for having it cancelled for 7 years. it was never cancelled because of Indian cold start or a gungho Indian PM.

but I might be wrong as the impulsive posts from you guys suggest.
here I am trying to play down our classical rhetoric but to no avail

In all these posts/reports not a single word about the man who had moved the Lahore Resolution! The Premier of Bengal,Sher e Bangla A K Fazlul Huq, was late arriving. When he reached the venue Jinnah, who would deliver his speeches in English, was already delivering his address. Seeing the tall huge Huq, the Lahorites clamored for Jinnah to let Huq take the mike. Jinnah acceded saying, "When the tiger arrives, the lamb must give way". Huq, who was eloquent in Urdu, Persian and Arabic, beside Bengali and English, then moved the famous Resolution that has come down to be called the Pakistan Resolution.
Thanks for the wonderful historical glimpse. :tup:

it is celebration but it comes with extra (weapons). message was for all enemies .

Many weapons may be a surprise for the people of the country but rarely ever for other countries. Did you see anything that was on display that India would have been genuinely surprised about?

I have a consistent view on this, I don't believe the Indian Republic day parade intimidates Pakistan & i don't think any parade in Pakistan will ever intimidate India.

Yes they are, because it recorded in HD. :P

immaculate top tier bolloywood level presentation and finishing
Naa, actually it was your parade which finished with Bollywood ending.

Those Air Shows never would be possible in India during Republic Day's Parade, obviously because of security concern. Even single engine aircraft are now not allowed during those parades.

BTW @Irfan Baloch,, what about beating the retreat? That also organized after 23rd March parade or going to happen?

We dont have following kind of incident on Pakistan day hence less about people.

More about the people in India You mean like this ?

INDIA: Dalit killed, 40 hurt for unfurling tricolour in Bihar village

SASARAM: A dalit villager was stoned to death and at least 40 people were injured, eight of them seriously, as a 500-strong mob of upper caste men attacked them for defying their diktat of not to unfurl the tricolour in front of a temple of Sant Ravidas at Baddi village in Rohtas district, 160km from Patna, on Independence Day.

Dalit killed, 40 hurt for unfurling tricolour in Bihar village - The Times of India
Really.. this is what you have to say... on a thread about Pakistan and Pakistan Day...all yuo could contribute is how a random guy was shot by a nutjob ..just because he was jealous.

Keep up the good work.

And i still hold my opinion... the parade and commentary needs some serious production revamp.

So no Chinese contingent or guests. I wonder where did all those news reports were from ?

Nope .. Unless somebody photographed em outside .. Funny one of those guys had a front grip on a 50 cal ..:lol:

these commando's are bad A$$ , i really like their gear :D
and the guns they got , wish someday i can take a pic with them :D

Yeah for an old guy ..
Same goes for GOC SGG and his jump from 9000 FT..:lol:

Pretty fit for guys that age.

but in complete uniform and gear , an old man look awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom