What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Please dont ask stupid questions. No shell comes out of the gun. Its a Blank round.
It may seem stupid to you but I don't know about it. He said they make it face empty space/jungle/desert so I thought something might come out hence they face it that way.

I could say the same thing to you if you ask about something from my field of knowledge.

Please dont ask stupid questions. No shell comes out of the gun. Its a Blank round.
He doesn't understand so try explaining it to him?

@WishLivePak think of it like firing a bullet except there is no front part of the bullet. Nothing comes out, all you hear is the gunpowder going off.

He doesn't understand so try explaining it to him?

@WishLivePak think of it like firing a bullet except there is no front part of the bullet. Nothing comes out, all you hear is the gunpowder going off.
this makes more sense, as the shell part falls out after it is used up. Like bullet's body

Thanks

article-2097129-119C8854000005DC-419_964x569.jpg

Only hot gases come out of the barrel as the Gunpowder explodes to make bang.
The empty shell falls out as usual.

is there going to be a live stream of the parade

To all PDF member i wish you a 68th happy Pakistan Day :pakistan:. Please post parade pictures as soon as possible

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @MastanKhan @Jungibaaz @Kaan @GreenFalcon @Zarvan @PWFI @chauvunist @Areesh @BDforever @Fahad Khan 2 @JanjaWeed @Devil Soul @Fulcrum15 @ranjeet @Koovie @Jazzbot @Raja.Pakistani @NKVD @nair @levina @Jungibaaz @W.11 @American Pakistani @HRK @Leader @iranigirl2 @Jaanbaz @Ceylal @MOHSENAM @Zizou @500 @Luftwaffe @Armstrong @Sidak @scorpionx @Indischer @Roybot @krash @American Pakistani @Soumitra @Nihonjin1051 @cnleio @Jf Thunder @Imran Khan@Horus@Norwegian@OrionHunter @cb4 @Arsalan@Donatello@Oscar@Hyperion@Bratva@DESERT FIGHTER@Dazzler@ChineseTiger1986 @Tempest II @A.Rafay@Ahmad1996@airmarshal@Akheilos@Armstrong@arushbhai@AstanoshKhan@AZADPAKISTAN2009@balixd@batmannow@Bilal.@chauvunist@Crypto@Dr. Stranglove@Evil Flare@EyanKhan@GIANTsasquatch@graphican@Green Arrow@Guleen Ahmed@HRK@Jazzbot@Junaid B@Jzaib@Khalidr@khawaja07@Leader@Luftwaffe@Marshmallow@mr42O@Muhammad Omar@nomi007@Pak123@Pakistani shaheens@Pakistanisage@Peaceful Civilian@pkuser2k12@Pukhtoon@PWFI@raazh@Rafael@Rashid Mahmood@RescueRanger@Saifkhan12@Sedqal@SHAMK9@Spy Master@Stealth@Strike X@SUPARCO@sur@syedali73@Tameem@TankMan@Tayyab1796@Zarvan@waleed3601@AdeelFaheem@Rajput_Pakistani@Men in Green@orakzai4u@IceCold@LoveIcon@razahassan1997@Cheetah786@Dil Pakistan@Donatello@asq@junaid hamza@SBD-3@cb4@AsianUnion@Aether@xyxmt@Proudpakistaniguy@WishLivePak@Waffen SS@FaujHistorian@Fracker@Ranches@ghoul@Jf Thunder@GreenFalcon@genmirajborgza786@orangzaib@Pakistani Exile@KURUMAYA@Irfan Baloch@ali_raza@Syed.Ali.Haider@dexter@Patriots@muslim_pakistani@W.11@Meengla@zaid butt@ajpirzada@Shoaib Rathore@OrionHunter@CHARGER@Major Sam@yesboss@TheFlyingPretzel@TheNoob@Bratva@ghazaliy2k@Viny@StormShadow@suresh1773@SOHEIL@venu309@danish_vij@Force-India@faisal6309@SpArK@S.U.R.B.@vsdave2302@jarves@WAJsal@pursuit of happiness@Winchester@janon@pak-marine@AgNoStiC MuSliM@420canada@sathya@HughSlaman@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @Chinese Bamboo @cirr @rott@rockstar08
Isn't it 75th?

Compliment or good gesture can be done by attending one's function as a guest, but never to use other's owned weapons, as these parades shows basically one's military might.I don't think this compliment of mutual exchange on a military parade of a country is happening any where in the world.
Simply
Turkey and Pakistan

Two Flags one Country...

Hope this is going to satisfy you.

what happens to the shells in air? They have to land somewhere and someone might get hurt?

Nothing, these shells don't have the explosive material / tips, so nothing goes in the air besides some flames. These are shells similar to gun fires from Hollywood movies....the gun and bullets are all real, but nothing goes forward from the gun's nozzle. Blast is real, flames and noise is real and the shell is empty and removed.

Back
Top Bottom