What's new

23rd March 2013: Resolution Day ( )

march23.jpg

Happy Pakistan Day to all the PDF members. :pakistan: :victory:

Happy Pakistan day to all friends. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

very nice:pakistan:a military parade would have been the icing on the day:pakistan:

Sir I have feeling next year it will be there.

Hmmm for some reason i always thought it was some time in august, may be i was wrong and happy pakistan day meri sathio aur app sub is deen to ache tareke see lufandoze ho ga aur bbq zaroor kigie ga laken tasveeri maherbani se nahi post karega meri ghusarish hai :( shukaria.while i am here enjoying this igloo , anyone up for another two months of winter. :)

Happy Pakistan Day to all Pakistanis around the world.

Hmmm for some reason i always thought it was some time in august, may be i was wrong and happy pakistan day meri sathio aur app sub is deen to ache tareke see lufandoze ho ga aur bbq zaroor kigie ga laken tasveeri maherbani se nahi post karega meri ghusarish hai :( shukaria.while i am here enjoying this igloo ,
anyone up for another two months of winter
. :)

@liontk Aap ko bhi Happy Pakistan Day:)

Urdu bohut achi boltay hain aap, kahan se sekhi?

Btw its freezing temp here in US too.

PS 14th August is Independence Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salute today to Pakistanis, one of the great nations of the world. A nation that rose through ten centuries of great odds, a talented people of art, culture and science who are contributing to the global civilization while remaining proud of who they are and where they come from, and are destined to rise again.
:-)*Happy PAKISTAN Day 23 March*

What does Pakistan DAy signify? Is it like our republc day?

Any way, congrats guys,long live pakistan!!!!

Waiting to see the military parade pics!

Hmmm for some reason i always thought it was some time in august, may be i was wrong and happy pakistan day meri sathio aur app sub is deen to ache tareke see lufandoze ho ga aur bbq zaroor kigie ga laken tasveeri maherbani se nahi post karega meri ghusarish hai :( shukaria.while i am here enjoying this igloo , anyone up for another two months of winter. :)

Independence day is on 14 August ...

23rd-march-pakistan.jpg

Bhai koi to reply karo? What does Pakistan Day stand for? When did you start celebrating it?

Back
Top Bottom